It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN channel picks up Charlie Sheen story + 9/11 Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Video from tonight (Windows Media file)
www.911podcasts.com...
www.stoplying.ca...

video (realplayer file)
www.stoplying.ca...

quicktime video from someone's camcorder (lower quality)
www.911blogger.com...

links taken from 911blogger.com

[edit on 22-3-2006 by noto]

[edit on 22-3-2006 by noto]

[edit on 23-3-2006 by noto]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this.

Over at infowar land; They have an artical stating some mainstream media blackedout the broadcast.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Video of his interview is on cnn.com ... right side column under "more news"

Edit: Also on Yahoo.com

[edit on 23-3-2006 by noto]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Greate that the media bends over.

The Media just wanna save their own a$$ and join the side thats winning to keep their influence.

Beat the media? Be the media!

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I find the conclussion of this interview to be disturbing to say the least. I believe, that from this CNN piece future media coverage will eventually transpire into a bash-a-thon of Charlie Sheen. If you have watched the clip, Host A.J Hammer deliberately side-stepped 'the geek' Michael Berger's comments about WTC7 collapsing involving no airplane impact. With the eventual closing comments going to the attractive Nicole Ridmeyer, who is pro official report.

Charlie Sheen's interview with Alex Jones heavily revolved around the implossion of WTC7, clearly lacking from the CNN news scoop. The interview would have been much more entertaining if Nicole were to explain the conditions behind WTC7 imploding.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Yes, maybe next week there is some new sleezy hooker/drug scandal or whatever with Sheen.

I also noticed the lack of wtc7 talk...but I´m sure a lot of people will inform the unknowing ones about wtc7 when they discuss the apperance of Sheen on CNN at the dinnertables.

I would not air that interview if I were one of the "evildoers" in order to disscredit the 911 movement.

[edit on 23-3-2006 by DaftDebunk]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
i accidently missed this thread and double posted the topic

how embarassing indeed

anywho

i think its very important that the conspiracy world see this and realize that the Mainstream media is actually reporting this at all

THIS ISNT NEWS!!! many many many people have been questioning 911 forever!!

Why Report This NOW?
Why Charlie Sheen??
Why Alex Jones??

What is the master plan behind all this??
There has to be a ulterior agenda behind putting this stuff up on CNN.com and Yahoo news

is it a Psychological Operation???

Or a get rich quick Scheme??

Part of the Illumanati Plan??
Or Totally Random Coincidences??

ohhh the Plot THickens!
lol

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Muzzle,
This is news worthy, that's why it is being reported. It's not a double consperacy. The elitist forces within the media have been trying to mute this story for a few days, but Charlie Sheen is a big name and this is starting to get traction. This is being reported now because the interview was 2-3 days ago, you can't report on something that hasn't happend yet. They cannot suppress it because as the story gets attention online, it's fairly obvious that it is being ignored by the television and print media. Look for this story to be white washed in the future and three and a half men announcing it's last season....

Jones himself is saying that he's "chomping at the bit" to get on CNN. look for him tonight. Oh I hope they give him some play.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I do think it´s about joining the side thats winning..and lead them..

Give the people the "scapegoats".. some elements within the GOV..hidding the real cabal.

Let´s see how it plays out.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Let the hit pieces begin...
www.nationalledger.com...

For the record I like Charlie Sheen as an actor. But I live in Manhattan and frankly - his assertions are insulting. And it would be simple to rip Sheen as a nut - he's already asked to be called insane - but to suggest that the attacks were planned, and the president had already watched 'similar images' in a 'rehearsal' is just nonsense.

And he doesn't believe a plane crashed into the Pentagon? Wow.

Whatever cause he is trying to promote with such foolishness cannot be helped with such outrageous statements. Sheen - with this one interview - risks painting himself as one of the tin-foil hat types of folks he so often lampoons in his movies.

thetrack.bostonherald.com...

“It is up to us to reveal the truth,” Sheen asserted. “We owe it to everybody’s life who was drastically altered, horrifically that day and forever. We owe it to them to uncover what happened.”
Excuse us if we don’t exactly feel that Charlie’s the man for that job!

www.townhall.com...

Lefty moonbat Charlie Sheen, who believes the Twin Towers were deliberately imploded by the government on that fateful day, is convinced that "19 amateurs with box cutters taking over four commercial airliners" is the true conspiracy, and he is calling for a "truly independent investigation" of the attacks. Describing his thoughts while watching terrorists crash United Flight 175 into the south tower, Sheen says:

"There was a feeling, it just didn't look [like] any commercial jetliner I've flown on any time in my life and then when the buildings came down later on that day I said to my brother 'call me insane, but did it sort of look like those buildings came down in a controlled demolition'?"

Insane is an understatement. But the funny thing is, if you're convinced an American president is guilty of murdering thousands of innocent Americans, you don't call for a "truly independent investigation" of the transgressions. You call for him to be drawn and quartered in the public square.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
You notice how a couple times the woman simply said that there were reasonable explanations to many of the questions but she never said what any of them were. The whole story was really a joke I mean they only spent about 5 min on it. I guess this was the media's way of mentioning the story without really dealing with it.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
I find the conclussion of this interview to be disturbing to say the least. I believe, that from this CNN piece future media coverage will eventually transpire into a bash-a-thon of Charlie Sheen. If you have watched the clip, Host A.J Hammer deliberately side-stepped 'the geek' Michael Berger's comments about WTC7 collapsing involving no airplane impact. With the eventual closing comments going to the attractive Nicole Ridmeyer, who is pro official report.

Charlie Sheen's interview with Alex Jones heavily revolved around the implossion of WTC7, clearly lacking from the CNN news scoop. The interview would have been much more entertaining if Nicole were to explain the conditions behind WTC7 imploding.

If Sheen wants to talk about that, it is okay but I hope that he realizes the truth of what happened in NYC may hit close to home for him.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Forget any assertions of who 'might' have been involved and what the motive may have been. The simple truth is that there is sufficient evidence to suggest that tha official investigation was either flawed or incomplete. Arguably this is the single biggest crime in American history --- irrespective of the purpetrators. We owe it to the victims, to the Nation, to ourselves and to our children to find out what really happened --- beyond reasonable doubt.

If it turns out fire and aircraft impact brought the towers down then the insurance, firesafety and buiding industries need comprehensive investigations so that they can re-write their standards... so it won't happen again.

In any case, there are inconsistencies in the events of 9/11. We need a thorough independent investigation. Surely if we put the time and money we did into the Clinton sex investigation we can at least do that much here? Charlie Sheen is just like a very large number of people out here that feel something is wrong about the whole 9/11 story and we need to get to the bottom of it. The more attention we can bring to the subject the more likely that is. Make no mistake, there are regular people out there who hold the missing pieces. We just need to get them to come forward without fear.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Forget any assertions of who 'might' have been involved and what the motive may have been. The simple truth is that there is sufficient evidence to suggest that tha official investigation was either flawed or incomplete. Arguably this is the single biggest crime in American history --- irrespective of the purpetrators. We owe it to the victims, to the Nation, to ourselves and to our children to find out what really happened --- beyond reasonable doubt.

If it turns out fire and aircraft impact brought the towers down then the insurance, firesafety and buiding industries need comprehensive investigations so that they can re-write their standards... so it won't happen again.

In any case, there are inconsistencies in the events of 9/11. We need a thorough independent investigation. Surely if we put the time and money we did into the Clinton sex investigation we can at least do that much here? Charlie Sheen is just like a very large number of people out here that feel something is wrong about the whole 9/11 story and we need to get to the bottom of it. The more attention we can bring to the subject the more likely that is. Make no mistake, there are regular people out there who hold the missing pieces. We just need to get them to come forward without fear.

So you are saying that it doesn't matter who did this or why? Am I correct in asking that? Myself, that is all that matters and when that truth comes out it will be more explosive than what happened on that day.

Any investigation started by any government agency will only be a coverup. The investigation is going on now by the PEOPLE. What is needed is for the honest, conscious considering person that knows something to step forward and talk. On that part I agree very much with what you are saying.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'm so glad to see this in the media. It's about time it becomes a subject discussed by those in the spotlight where the majority of Americans can see it and realize that there might be more to this whole thing than the official story they were spoon-fed years ago.

I'm not particularly a Sheen fan but I commend him for speaking out on this. If it takes Hollywood to bring it into the light, then I'm all for it... Whatever it takes to get to the truth.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
i accidently missed this thread and double posted the topic

how embarassing indeed

anywho

i think its very important that the conspiracy world see this and realize that the Mainstream media is actually reporting this at all

THIS ISNT NEWS!!! many many many people have been questioning 911 forever!!

Why Report This NOW?
Why Charlie Sheen??
Why Alex Jones??

What is the master plan behind all this??
There has to be a ulterior agenda behind putting this stuff up on CNN.com and Yahoo news

is it a Psychological Operation???

Or a get rich quick Scheme??

Part of the Illumanati Plan??
Or Totally Random Coincidences??

ohhh the Plot THickens!
lol

Good questions, you are one of the thinking ones.

I said it before here and I write it again, this is what I think is happening now:

The people that ran 911 are not Arabs, or Americans although numerous of them were involved or knowledgeable.

The culprits are afraid that if the truth comes out they will go down and their future plans stopped dead.

Thus, the current plan is this: make it look like an INSIDE job and blame it on the WHITE HOUSE and GWB.

Why? well first of all he isn't innocent and he is connected with them, and he is visible and the left blames everything in the world on him already... and he is going soon. So blame it all on GWB and staff.

Will this work?

Maybe, what if they turn on them???

Stay tuned for the real conspiracy that is going on in the world right now.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Oh HELL no denythestatusquo

... all I'm saying is if we concentrate just on the physical evidence... getting to the bottom of the collapses and all the other information that is suspect or has not been adequately vetted independently, it will lead to the people behind it. When people immediately start discussing whether this is a BushCo Production lots of people freak. Denial is VERY powerful and in the case of 9/11 is a significant impediment to a new investigation.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Google Caught Censoring Charlie Sheen 9/11 Story.

Google is again embroiled in a censorship scandal after being caught blocking information about Charlie Sheen's 9/11 comments, despite the fact that every other major search engine had indexed the pages.

For days, major search engines like Yahoo and others contained tens of thousands of web pages relating to Sheen's comments first broadcast on the Alex Jones Show on Monday afternoon. Last night CNN aired a piece on the issue and by early this morning both the New York Post and the Boston Herald ran articles.

Well, well, well... Isn't this interesting...

There are cached screen shots at the source above.

And who says Prison Planet isn't a good source?

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Check this out:

www.cnn.com...

The poll's on the side of the page.

Vote!

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Oh HELL no denythestatusquo

... all I'm saying is if we concentrate just on the physical evidence... getting to the bottom of the collapses and all the other information that is suspect or has not been adequately vetted independently, it will lead to the people behind it. When people immediately start discussing whether this is a BushCo Production lots of people freak. Denial is VERY powerful and in the case of 9/11 is a significant impediment to a new investigation.

I see where you are coming from now, then we are both in agreement because I see the falicy of splitting hairs into a 1000 strands too.

But I think the conspiracy is much bigger than just Bush and Co. He is a mid level participant at best I think. There are several layers above him in this hierarchy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join