It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Indicts Two Al Qaida Agents Suspected of forming cells in Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Just when you think things in the middle east could not get any worse we learn that Israel has indicted two alleged al-Qaida agents. Apparently Egypt arrested them and turned them over to Israel two or three months ago.

al -Qaida's Next Battleground

Israel has indicted two West Bank militants for al-Qaida membership, Egypt arrested operatives trying to cross into Israel and a Palestinian security official has acknowledged al-Qaida is "organizing cells and gathering supporters."

Al-Qaida's inroads are still preliminary, but officials fear a doomsday scenario if it takes root.

Palestinians in the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and Lebanon have established contacts with al-Qaida followers linked to Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the leader of al-Qaida in Iraq, according to two Israeli officials.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Al-Qaida seems hell bent on committing suicide for all their members in Israel if you ask me.

There is not doubt in my mind if they do try and plant more agents in the area, Israel is going to regain those areas that Palestine now holds and it will be bye bye Hammas and the result will no doubt be an attack from Iran on Israel which more then likely could start WWIII.

[edit on 3/22/2006 by shots]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted by shots: “Just when you think things in the middle east could not get any worse we learn that Israel has indicted two alleged al-Qaeda agents. Apparently Egypt arrested them and turned them over to Israel two or three months ago. [Edited by Don W]

FIRST, do you know think it is a good sign that Egypt would be giving legal aid and comfort to Israel? There is a good sign that Muslims are not all bad. SECOND, Israel is the flip-side of the American coin so I’m not particularly worried or impressed by anything coming out of Tel Aviv. For reasons best know to the WH and the PM of Israel, both countries are determined to UNDO the democratic expression of will by the Palestinian people. A re-run of Algeria and France. Instead of helping Hamas establish a good and workable government in the PA area, both are doing all they can to bring it down. I expect many people will ultimately die if the US and Israel succeed.

“There is not doubt if they [al Qaeda] try to plant more agents in the area, Israel is going to [RE-OCCUPY] those areas that Palestine [Authority] now holds and it will be bye Hamas and the result will no doubt be an attack from Iran on Israel which more then likely could start WWII. [Edited by Don W]

More al Qaeda agents? I doubt that. Israel Re-occupy Gaza? No way. Israel has determined it will UNILATERALLY divide the land between Israel and the Palestinians as it alone determines. No consultation. Fait accompli. This decision leaves the Palestinians very little choice. Not good. Not smart. Iran attack Israel? The same odds that China will attack Taiwan. Or North Korea will atom bomb Japan. Chances? Zero to none. We are making a mess of the world, that is 100% sure.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite
Iran attack Israel? The same odds that China will attack Taiwan.

Yeah right they will not attack them :shk:

That is a pipe dream. We already know they are backing the Palestines and advising them what to do don't we? IRAN, PALESTINIAN AUTHORITY FORGED ARMS ALLIANCE

RAFSANJANI SAYS MUSLIMS SHOULD USE NUCLEAR WEAPON AGAINST ISRAEL

[edit on 3/22/2006 by shots]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
RECOUNTING. The Western Powers have been seriously involved in the Middle East since the 1890s French ‘Orient Express’ train running weekly from Paris to Istanbul, made all the more famous by Agatha Christie and a succession of great film makers. By the early 1900s, the Germans countered with a Berlin to Baghdad railroad. Toward the end of the 19th century, all the great powers were converting their warships to oil, away from smoke generating coal.

The supremely lackluster but comfortably lackadaisical Ottomans “ruled” the major part of the region, excluding Persia. After Italy switched sides in World War One, the Ottomans did for the West arguably the greatest “favor” ever. The Ottomans joined Germany and Austro-Hungary as one of the Central Powers. ASIDE. The Shah of Persia was so much enthralled of the Germans in 1935, he changed the name of Persia to IRAN, the English derivative of the German ARYAN super race. RESUME. By 1922 the lines of INFLUENCE had been drawn and a dozen NEW countries were created by the Great Powers. The outcome was the PLAN of operation to be followed ever since, DIVIDE and conquer. It is in the BEST interest of the West - now add America - that the region remain in a state of CONTROLLED turmoil. And under the control of autocratic oligarches.

Anyone who watches international politics KNOWS the United States (and only the United States) can end the Israel vs. Palestinian “problem.” Unfortunately for the inhabitants of the area, it has never been in the perceived INTEREST of the United States to do that. Now that’s a fact. Will it ever be? Not if the US and its minion, Israel, can destroy Hamas and capture or kill Osama. Then the successors to the SEVEN SISTERS will breathe a sigh of relief, saying, “That was close!”

[edit on 3/23/2006 by donwhite]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Correctumondo!

There are SEVERAL Al-Qaeda Cells operation in Isreal.

Formed by MOSSAD!

[edit on 23/3/06 by Souljah]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Correctumondo!

There are SEVERL Al-Qaeda Cells operation in Isreal.

Formed by MOSSAD!

I could have predicted that answer from you before you even thought it.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite
Iran attack Israel? The same odds that China will attack Taiwan.

Of course everyone is allowed to have his own opinion, so do I.
I am sure war will start if Iran doesn't stop the enrichment of uranium.

A few months ago the Netherlands discussed whether they should send 2000 marines to Uruzgan, Afghanistan to replace the US troops.

To convince the Dutch government, the US sent some highly ranked officers to the Netherlands, at least that's the purpose they mention.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if these officers had been send to lobby for allies in a possible strike on Iran, furthermore, if the US wants to start an assault on Iran, they'll have to withdraw forces from other areas as Iran will be much tougher than Iraq.

Option one:
Iran stops the enrichment process

Option two:
Iran moves the enrichment process to Russian soil

Option three:
Elimination of Iran's nuclear facilities by air strikes.

Result:
Iran will hit back

-The US and her allies will start a campaign against Iran by the use of ground troups, navy and air force.
-Iran will most likely ally with Syria, Palastina, North Korea
-An assault on S-Arabia, UAE or Israel isn't unlikely
-Both Iran and the US will force countries to choose between each other.
-More countries will start meddling and get involved in the war.
-World War III has begon.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Correctumondo!

There are SEVERL Al-Qaeda Cells operation in Isreal.

Formed by MOSSAD!

Ah once again we get misinformation/gossip, how nice

I would like to see some proof of that ridiculous assertion.

Keep in mind Egypt arrested them and turned them over to Israel.

Now let me guess you are going to assert that Egypt is now in cahoots with Israel right? :shk:

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted by Mdv2. “Of course everyone is allowed to have his own opinion . . war will start if Iran doesn't stop the enrichment of uranium.[Edited by Don W]

I disagree. That is not sufficient cause to begin a war. The recent visit to India compromised whatever credibility the US had to enforce the NPT. Non proliferation treaty. OK for India. OK for Pakistan. OK for Israel. NOT ok for Iran? Hmm?

The Netherlands discussed whether to send 2000 marines to Afghan to replace US troops . . the US sent some high rank officers to the Netherlands . . I wouldn't be surprised if these officers had been send to lobby for allies in a possible strike on Iran . . if the US wants to start an assault on Iran, they'll have to withdraw forces from other areas as Iran will be tougher than Iraq.”[Edited by Don W]

Holland is our LEAST likely Europan ally for a preemptive strike anywhere. The Dutch army is DEMOCRATIC and has gays openly enrolled. All things anathema to our Oberfuhrer. Herr Rumsfeld. Holland has no quarrel with Iran. Should the government agree to join the US, Queen Wilhelmina would throw the Dutch PM straight out! The nearest window.

I very much agree with you when you say the US would have to draw forces from other areas to use in Iran. I think our Army is about 450,000 and the MC about 125,000. Although those numbers are misleading - we have so many contractors doing things for the military - we are still stretched to the limit by Iraq. Stop loss and all that exigency stuff. NO available forces, NO war with Iran. By the by, I do wish we’d bump up the indemnity payment for dead GI to $1 mil. FREE to him or her. If that number was good enough for the WTC people, it ought to be good enough for a dead soldier.

Option three: Elimination of Iran's nuclear facilities by air strikes. Result: Iran will hit back . . US and her allies will start against Iran by ground troops, navy and air force. Iran ally with Syria, Palestine, North Korea -World War III has begun. [Edited by Don W]

Hey, NK was nothing to offer anyone off the peninsula. 20% of the population is at serious risk of starvation. Palestine - Hamas - can’t pay its bills. Other than a few suicide bombers, what could the PA offer Iran? Syria? Dictator Hassad is pro-West, his people are not. What could Syria offer Iran other than prayers? No navy, no air force worthy of the name. Like the PA, a few suicide bombers?

We may “slide” into a war, but NOT a world war. 99 countries out of 100 are TOO smart for that. Especially Europe which bit that bullet TWO times in the first half of the 20th century. 99% of Europeans are dead set on NOT indulging that macho-esque fiasco again. You can add the Russian people and the Chinese people to that NO war scenario. Looks like America will have trouble finding a ‘partner’ to engage us in war?

[edit on 3/23/2006 by donwhite]

top topics

join