It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Will Win March Madness?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
This time, I have to give my props to Florida. They shut UCLA down right at the beginning. But I am not sad. I am happy because the BRUINS had a phenomenal year despite injuries. And with two seniors leaving (Bozeman and Hollins), we are going to come back strong next year. So, we established our program for the better. We just didn't play our A-game tonight.

As for Florida, Joakim Noah did a phenomenal job today and deserved the player of the tournament. It looks like he is going to be strong for Florida in the coming years.

I am just sad that college basketball is done for another year. It's going to be a long time until next November.

BTW, Does any one have any prospects for the future?

For one, I place my hopes with the mid-majors. I hope that they continue to infilitrate the stalemate produced by the East Coast bias that is present in the NCAA. And I also hope that the West Coast teams will continue strong for the next year. I always have high hopes for Gonzaga (Mark Few) and UDUB (Lorenzo Romar). But, I hope that in the West Coast, that we can also develop more of that toughness.

Other than that, I still love Georgetown. John Thompson and now his son, John Thompson III will always have a special place in my pantheon of teams. And I always look forward to Temple--even if John Chaney is retiring.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join