It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible for Ebe's and Humans to form freindships ??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You know I think "friendship" is more a human quality. It may be more like a teacher/student relationship. Now if they decide do a little "probing" then we are talking scientist/subject relationship. If I am the subject I may have a problem with that.

It is interesting how people approach the subject though. To be honest I think the reason we do not have "proof" of ET's, is they simply do not want the information out there yet. There is a lot a things that we cant "see" but we know exist.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Ok, obviously each race has it's good and bad. I'm sure there are some nice Greys that figured out they were duped into this mission. Some Nordics are good and some bad. Same goes with Humans. Maybe even some Reptilians have seen that good is the way to go.

Of these most talked about races the Humans seem to be at the most disadvantaged, physically speaking. Without money you can't even eat. That's pretty ####ing sad. So what's the hold up with these "good guys" from getting together and changing things?

By taking into account all the known actions taken by the 'Aliens' and the current state of human affairs, one cannot help but think that there is no chance for friendship with any of them. Unless, it's at a very personal level as Siriuslyone experienced. Experiences like that are rare and really does the human race, as a whole, no good.

The only explanation I can think of is that the good guys won't get involved and the bad guys will continue their plans. It's not all bad because the bad guys are morons and will screw themselves. But not before we go through a lot more hell.

What we really need is a new holiday. "Hug a Grey Day". =Þ

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   
If they are capable of compassion, then friendship is plausible.

The same goes for us!

Adopt an EBE - now there is a concept.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
ROFL, they may be stranger than any human ever.
Willing to take that chance?

An alien friend/companion/teacher would be welcome by most people. Just think of all the knowledge they would hold.
You could ask a question on creation and get something completely different to creationism or big bang.

Give it a few millenia and we'll be procreating with them.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Lol! We'ere humans. Give us a few beers and a few minutes....

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
An alien friend/companion/teacher would be welcome by most people. Just think of all the knowledge they would hold.You could ask a question on creation and get something completely different to creationism or big bang.
Give it a few millenia and we'll be procreating with them.

I agree.....but lets leave the "procreating" for someone else......don't get me wrong....I LOVE GREYS ! ...but not that much !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join