What the Real Reason for Anti-Smoking Could be

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
OK, reason back to when we all had an open mind ans consider this scenario:
We have had smoking since Columbus get here and the NA for how many hundreds of years before that?
Not long ago, a patient could bring a carton of cigarettes into the hospital when they were having surgery, etc. I did when I was in for cancer operations.Furnished ashtrays and all the accoutrements.
Now, a few years later the PTB has decided we are not longer able to choose how we treat out bodies. Smokers are SLIME.
A city in Ca. banned smoking everywhere this week.
NOW, think--30K children a day die of starvation and 400K in the US die from obesity and related problems each year.Yet smoke is the WORST?
Friends, what if this is being done because our visitors are allergic to cigarette and marijuana smoke and this is being done for their convenience?

PS: And all are marching in lock-step and eating the GOOD pablum they are being fed.Wait until they tell you what you can and cannot eat!!!!! Food police too?

[edit on 22-3-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Medical and insurance industry says smoking is sucking down their profits.

Red ink is bad for economy and so is a smoking slave class,
therefore only the rich will smoke in the future.

Smoking Costs US $157 Billion Each Year

Profits above people, so welcome to the capitalist McWorld.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Siriuslyone,

You continue to surprise me. At one point I thought you were pushing the "Grey Agenda" with the "benevolent because they melted nukes" thing. But a few later posts you show an obvious understanding of deeper spiritual matters. I then could only guess that it was your choice to push the idea that they were benevolent and weren't just duped into thinking so. I respect other's choices so I didn't attempt to continue to help you see their actions were suspect.

Now you come out with this. Of course, the lung cancer started becoming worse because of all the radiation from the nuke testing. The government created a cover by blaming it on smoking. But even that cover is a cover. The chemicals in tabacco actually help with pychic abilities. Neither the guber-knat nor the aliens want that. Viola, now smokers are scum. And who knows, maybe our visitors are allergic to it. Thank you for bringing it up.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
BUT if cigarettes go from 50 cents a pack to over $3.50 to $6.00?? Someone is getting in the BLACK side of profits.
What about alcohol that is OPEN to all.
Who pays for all the battered women and children, and lives drunks take every year???? YEP, we do..A woman is battered by a boozer every 8 seconds.Ever know of a beating because of no smokes?
It is much more malevolent than that when the t-ruth finally comes out.IMHO
The leaders are being given orders!

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
When Columbus smoked, he inhaled natural, minimally refined and most likely pure tabacco.

quitsmoking.about.com...
[size=0]
2-trans, 4-trans-Decadienal
delta-Decalactone
gamma-Decalactone
Decanal
Decanoic Acid
1-Decanol
2-Decenal
Dehydromenthofurolactone
Diethyl Malonate
Diethyl Sebacate
2,3-Diethylpyrazine
Dihydro Anethole
5,7-Dihydro-2-Methylthieno(3,4-D) Pyrimidine
Dill Seed Oil and Extract
meta-Dimethoxybenzene
para-Dimethoxybenzene
2,6-Dimethoxyphenol
Dimethyl Succinate
3,4-Dimethyl-1,2 Cyclopentanedione
3,5- Dimethyl-1,2-Cyclopentanedione
3,7-Dimethyl-1,3,6-Octatriene
4,5-Dimethyl-3-Hydroxy-2,5-Dihydrofuran-2-One
6,10-Dimethyl-5,9-Undecadien-2-One
3,7-Dimethyl-6-Octenoic Acid
2,4 Dimethylacetophenone
alpha,para-Dimethylbenzyl Alcohol
alpha,alpha-Dimethylphenethyl Acetate
alpha,alpha Dimethylphenethyl Butyrate
2,3-Dimethylpyrazine
2,5-Dimethylpyrazine
2,6-Dimethylpyrazine
Dimethyltetrahydrobenzofuranone
delta-Dodecalactone
gamma-Dodecalactone
para-Ethoxybenzaldehyde
Ethyl 10-Undecenoate
Ethyl 2-Methylbutyrate
Ethyl Acetate
Ethyl Acetoacetate
Ethyl Alcohol
Ethyl Benzoate
Ethyl Butyrate
Ethyl Cinnamate
Ethyl Decanoate
Ethyl Fenchol
Ethyl Furoate
Ethyl Heptanoate
Ethyl Hexanoate
Ethyl Isovalerate
Ethyl Lactate
Ethyl Laurate
Ethyl Levulinate
Ethyl Maltol
Ethyl Methyl Phenylglycidate
Ethyl Myristate
Ethyl Nonanoate
Ethyl Octadecanoate
Ethyl Octanoate
Ethyl Oleate
Ethyl Palmitate
Ethyl Phenylacetate
Ethyl Propionate
Ethyl Salicylate
Ethyl trans-2-Butenoate
Ethyl Valerate
Ethyl Vanillin
2-Ethyl (or Methyl)-(3,5 and 6)-Methoxypyrazine
2-Ethyl-1-Hexanol, 3-Ethyl -2 -Hydroxy-2-Cyclopenten-1-One
2-Ethyl-3, (5 or 6)-Dimethylpyrazine
5-Ethyl-3-Hydroxy-4-Methyl-2(5H)-Furanone
2-Ethyl-3-Methylpyrazine
4-Ethylbenzaldehyde
4-Ethylguaiacol
para-Ethylphenol
3-Ethylpyridine
Eucalyptol
Farnesol
D-Fenchone
Fennel Sweet Oil
Fenugreek, Extract, Resin, and Absolute
Fig Juice Concentrate
Food Starch Modified
Furfuryl Mercaptan
4-(2-Furyl)-3-Buten-2-One
Galbanum Oil
Genet Absolute
Gentian Root Extract
Geraniol
Geranium Rose Oil
Geranyl Acetate
Geranyl Butyrate
Geranyl Formate
Geranyl Isovalerate
Geranyl Phenylacetate
Ginger Oil and Oleoresin
1-Glutamic Acid
1-Glutamine
Glycerol
Glycyrrhizin Ammoniated
Grape Juice Concentrate
Guaiac Wood Oil
Guaiacol
Guar Gum
2,4-Heptadienal
gamma-Heptalactone
Heptanoic Acid
2-Heptanone
3-Hepten-2-One
2-Hepten-4-One
4-Heptenal
trans -2-Heptenal
Heptyl Acetate
omega-6-Hexadecenlactone
gamma-Hexalactone
Hexanal
Hexanoic Acid
2-Hexen-1-Ol
3-Hexen-1-Ol
cis-3-Hexen-1-Yl Acetate
2-Hexenal
3-Hexenoic Acid
trans-2-Hexenoic Acid
cis-3-Hexenyl Formate
Hexyl 2-Methylbutyrate
Hexyl Acetate
Hexyl Alcohol
Hexyl Phenylacetate
1-Histidine
Honey
Hops Oil
Hydrolyzed Milk Solids
Hydrolyzed Plant Proteins
5-Hydroxy-2,4-Decadienoic Acid delta- Lactone
4-Hydroxy-2,5-Dimethyl-3(2H)-Furanone
2-Hydroxy-3,5,5-Trimethyl-2-Cyclohexen-1-One
4-Hydroxy -3-Pentenoic Acid Lactone
2-Hydroxy-4-Methylbenzaldehyde
4-Hydroxybutanoic Acid Lactone
Hydroxycitronellal
6-Hydroxydihydrotheaspirane
4-(para-Hydroxyphenyl)-2-Butanone
Hyssop Oil
Immortelle Absolute and Extract
alpha-Ionone
beta-Ionone
alpha-Irone
Isoamyl Acetate
Isoamyl Benzoate
Isoamyl Butyrate
Isoamyl Cinnamate
Isoamyl Formate, Isoamyl Hexanoate
Isoamyl Isovalerate
Isoamyl Octanoate
Isoamyl Phenylacetate
Isobornyl Acetate
Isobutyl Acetate
Isobutyl Alcohol
Isobutyl Cinnamate
Isobutyl Phenylacetate
Isobutyl Salicylate
2-Isobutyl-3-Methoxypyrazine
alpha-Isobutylphenethyl Alcohol
Isobutyraldehyde
Isobutyric Acid
d,l-Isoleucine
alpha-Isomethylionone
2-Isopropylphenol
Isovaleric Acid
Jasmine Absolute, Concrete and Oil
Kola Nut Extract
Labdanum Absolute and Oleoresin
Lactic Acid
Lauric Acid
Lauric Aldehyde
Lavandin Oil
Lavender Oil
Lemon Oil and Extract
Lemongrass Oil
1-Leucine
Levulinic Acid
Licorice Root, Fluid, Extract and Powder
Lime Oil
Linalool
Linalool Oxide
Linalyl Acetate
Linden Flowers
Lovage Oil And Extract
1-Lysine]
Mace Powder, Extract and Oil
Magnesium Carbonate
Malic Acid
Malt and Malt Extract
Maltodextrin
Maltol
Maltyl Isobutyrate
Mandarin Oil
Maple Syrup and Concentrate
Mate Leaf, Absolute and Oil
para-Mentha-8-Thiol-3-One
Menthol
Menthone
Menthyl Acetate
dl-Methionine
Methoprene
2-Methoxy-4-Methylphenol
2-Methoxy-4-Vinylphenol
para-Methoxybenzaldehyde
1-(para-Methoxyphenyl)-1-Penten-3-One
4-(para-Methoxyphenyl)-2-Butanone
1-(para-Methoxyphenyl)-2-Propanone
Methoxypyrazine
Methyl 2-Furoate
Methyl 2-Octynoate
Methyl 2-Pyrrolyl Ketone
Methyl Anisate
Methyl Anthranilate
Methyl Benzoate
Methyl Cinnamate
Methyl Dihydrojasmonate
Methyl Ester of Rosin, Partially Hydrogenated
Methyl Isovalerate
Methyl Linoleate (48%)
Methyl Linolenate (52%) Mixture
Methyl Naphthyl Ketone
Methyl Nicotinate
Methyl Phenylacetate
Methyl Salicylate
Methyl Sulfide
3-Methyl-1-Cyclopentadecanone
4-Methyl-1-Phenyl-2-Pentanone
5-Methyl-2-Phenyl-2-Hexenal
5-Methyl-2-Thiophenecarboxaldehyde
6-Methyl-3,-5-Heptadien-2-One
2-Methyl-3-(para-Isopropylphenyl) Propionaldehyde
5-Methyl-3-Hexen-2-One
1-Methyl-3Methoxy-4-Isopropylbenzene
4-Methyl-3-Pentene-2-One
2-Methyl-4-Phenylbutyraldehyde
6-Methyl-5-Hepten-2-One
4-Methyl-5-Thiazoleethanol
4-Methyl-5-Vinylthiazole

And now we put so many chemicals into those sticks it is beyond a joke. Shown above is approx. a third of what one site believes is in cigarretes.

I do not think there is a conspircy hidden behind all this. I think the government/s are doing it so really save lives. Smoking causes cancer. Cancer is up there with strokes and obesity on the death list.

cancer.org

Each year, about 438,000 people die in the US from tobacco use. Nearly 1 of every 5 deaths is related to smoking. Cigarettes kill more Americans than alcohol, car accidents, suicide, AIDS, homicide, and illegal drugs combined.

200K is less that half of what smoking causes. The Govt. is trying to prevent people from smoking to save lives - although what they want those lives for I can only speculate on.

btw, what idiot outlawed pot?
mod edit to shorten link

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
BUT if cigarettes go from 50 cents a pack to over $3.50 to $6.00?? Someone is getting in the BLACK side of profits.
What about alcohol that is OPEN to all.
Who pays for all the battered women and children, and lives drunks take every year???? YEP, we do..A woman is battered by a boozer every 8 seconds.Ever know of a beating because of no smokes?
It is much more malevolent than that when the t-ruth finally comes out.IMHO
The leaders are being given orders!

Government is on the blackside with cigarette taxes, and they will buy more weapons not medicaid .

Booze still makes plenty funds for the police state, so drive your car drunk and you'll get a economic lesson in reality. Beaters go to jail also, and thus they will be marked for the slave class.

Uncle Sam still makes bank on boozers, why change it?

The order is greed and if you remain delusional,
you best learn to enjoy licking boots.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
Siriuslyone,

You continue to surprise me. At one point I thought you were pushing the "Grey Agenda" with the "benevolent because they melted nukes" thing. But a few later posts you show an obvious understanding of deeper spiritual matters. I then could only guess that it was your choice to push the idea that they were benevolent and weren't just duped into thinking so. I respect other's choices so I didn't attempt to continue to help you see their actions were suspect.

Now you come out with this. Of course, the lung cancer started becoming worse because of all the radiation from the nuke testing. The government created a cover by blaming it on smoking. But even that cover is a cover. The chemicals in tabacco actually help with pychic abilities. Neither the guber-knat nor the aliens want that. Viola, now smokers are scum. And who knows, maybe our visitors are allergic to it. Thank you for bringing it up.

Not to mention the ozone depletion..
Good post.
This alien/eben thingie is many-sided and I am happy you can see that.
I have NEVER sit for a psychic that did not smoke...LOL
Linda Goodman one of the most advanced souls on this planet says that some humans vibrate at such a high rate, if they quit smoking, their molecules would explode..see Star Signs.
And if is multi-faceted now, just wait until they?? come for the obese and/or fundamentalists which is not far off.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Booze still makes plenty funds for the police state, so drive your car drunk and you'll get a economic lesson in reality. Beaters go to jail also, and thus they will be marked for the slave class.

A woman beater is the slime of the world just below child rapers.
HOW MUCH does the PTB pay for battered womens shelters???.000000000000000000000000000001
The women killed by domestic violence is horrendous.
Been there, done that and the good ol boy cops still to this day, take the boozers word.
Good thinking..

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Siriuslyone, you bring up threeo things to discuss.

1. I don't know WERE you live, but in metropolitan Detroit, a pack of cigarettes is already $5.00.

2. I agree that this trend toward anti-smoking is some sort of diversion or deception.
I abhor cigarette smoke. But, that city in CA is over the top. If they start with that in one city, what other rights are we gonna give up down the road.
Bad omen :shk:

3. I don't have any statistics her, but I don't think cigarette smoking is the biggest health hazard facing our country today.
It's obesity, diabetes, heart disease.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   

200K is less that half of what smoking causes. The Govt. is trying to prevent people from smoking to save lives - although what they want those lives for I can only speculate on.

I believe that when one's time comes, they WILL die, whether it is by cigarettes or being run over by a train.
Everyone has an alloted time to live and whether they smoke or not is irrelevant.
I have been dead 3 times, and I know what the "otherside" is like and I BEGGED to stay, but I was kicked back to this planet.
So, all I know is my experiences....for sure

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
3. I don't have any statistics her, but I don't think cigarette smoking is the biggest health hazard facing our country today.
It's obesity, diabetes, heart disease.

Hey, I agree with you..if you do not like cigarette smoke, then of course I would abide by your wishes.
But the anti-smoker groups are FULL of fatties and this is a non-issue.
IF you cannot stop gobbling yourself to explosion, do not slam me for smoking.
30K kids in Africa will die today from starvation..Does anyone care?

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks

200K is less that half of what smoking causes. The Govt. is trying to prevent people from smoking to save lives

With all due respect, it is NOT my government's job to protect me from cigarette smoke, bicycle accidents, plastic bags, electrical appliances or any of the other things legislation tries to save me from.
I can figure out that cigarettes are bad for me, bicycle accidents happen, plastic bags can suffocate and using my vacuum cleaner outside in the rain is a bad idea.

I don't want the governments help here :shk:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I can figure out that cigarettes are bad for me, bicycle accidents happen, plastic bags can suffocate and using my vacuum cleaner outside in the rain is a bad idea.

I quit one time for 18 months.I no longer recognized myself, I gained 50 pounds, broke out with shingles all over my body,was swollen lie a giant tick.
I go tired of having to go the the hospital for all my shingles and looking like a 'thing' I did not even recognize.
I started back and in about 4 weeks, all the weight and shingles had dis- appeared.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I have to inhale your junk as well and i don't like it, if you want to kill yourself then do it in your own home. People who smoke have issues, i suggest seeing a shrink.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Thing is ninja, if they go doing it in their own home then its people like me that suffer. Their kids, they have no choice in the matter really, bothy my parents smoke, not aot i can do to get away from it.

Juts ban the goddamn things and even out the costs in tax with the savings in medical bills.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen ... I now present the defacto and dejour evidence as to why ninjamonkeycode and manta, are daily, bombarded with questions of policy and decision making based on their very long track record of compassionate and exceedingly wise decision making.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

In Australia smokes are apx $9.50 a pack.. 90% tax. The nicotine replacements are comparable in price. Thats ALOT of profit. In Aus they're planning to have graphic pics on packs. Why don't they have pics of liver damage on beer cans? There's no consistency. Every half an hour we have anti-smoking adds on the TV showing lots of blood and gore.. nothing against pesticides, toxins, additives, radio waves, pollution.. so long as the public has their scapegoat they can blame them for the rising health insurence intead of looking out the window wondering why the sky is so brown.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I am glad that they ban smoking in resteraunts moives etc. the only place one should smoke is in their home. i can't stand smokers if was ok i would throw a glass of water to put out that foul smelling cig.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
now, do some research and go thru that nice long list and see just how many of those things are also in your soaps, deoderant, detergents, perfumes, makeup, medicines, car exhaust, ect.

not to mention if you work in certain occupations, you worksite....

they smokers are just the scapegoats that will hopefully buy them some time...hopefully they will be dead and gone before you stop blaming the smokers and realize that they have poisoned you.

[edit on 24-3-2006 by dawnstar]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I am a smoker and also intuative, I'm currently trying to give up smoking but finding it very hard. maybe Linda Goodman is onto something?

Seriuosly, my fellow ozzie Riley has a strong point, we are being subjeacted to intence anti-smoking campains here, and seeing his point of view I totally agree that its very fishy? especially when there are so many other more important issues worldwide to combat than smoking.

Are these all being implimented just to cover up the really important issues that we never address. If they are so intent on stoping it why are'nt thay putting tax dollars that 'they made from it towards free medical help and financial assistance to the smokers. all people who dont smoke dont realize that this is a drug and just as with heroin the addiction is the same.
Also I'm pretty sure that the reason mariwana is illegal and the argument to leagalize it here was put to bed fast, is because this drug does give the smoker hightened awareness, and it is a drug easily acssesable to the general public therefor it had to vanish. as they dont want the public getting answers to there evil deceptions via the 'cosmos!!!!

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def