It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Crazed Gunman Roaming Pittsburgh

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
AS I speak, 2:35 PM EST, there is a gunman walking the streets of Pittsburgh, he is armed with a semi-automatic gun, dressed in Khaki.
They have the SWAT team there, but nobody knows exactly where he is.
WTH??

Source--Live on Foxnews

[edit on 22-3-2006 by siriuslyone]




posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
He's not roaming anymore. (Edit:maybe never was, still unsure) Found this link.



kdka.com...

The SWAT team is downtown Pittsburgh, reportedly preparing to enter a building where police have been investigating reports of a man dressed in camouflage with a high-powered rifle.

Police have blocked off traffic downtown and they're keeping people locked inside nearby buildings.

As a precaution, police have blocked off the area between Penn Avenue and Sixth Avenue in Downtown Pittsburgh.

The incident apparently began with a 911 call about a man with a gun inside the PACT Building at 525 Penn Avenue.


Wonder what his beef is?

[edit on 22-3-2006 by WyrdeOne]



posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Good point, what is this guys beef?

But we will never know because the dumb cops will just shoot him and then saying everything is okay, back to normal. Heaven forbid it is some guy that learned the truth about this world and just lost it... such an animal, gun him down.



posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   


Wonder what his beef is?


Reason I put wandering is that nobody has any idea where he is nor what his problem is..



posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This is interesting too.



Police have blocked off traffic downtown and they're keeping people locked inside nearby buildings.


My emphasis. Interesting, no?



posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Good point, what is this guys beef?

But we will never know because the dumb cops will just shoot him and then saying everything is okay, back to normal. Heaven forbid it is some guy that learned the truth about this world and just lost it... such an animal, gun him down.


Perhaps this guy is a BIG reason why we will not have disclosure, maybe he knows a t-ruth that he could not longer bear.good thinking..
But he will just be another casualty.



posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   


My emphasis. Interesting, no?


All this lockdown for one man?
What would happen if an UFO landed? Would be all be LOCKED DOWN.
fascinating thoughts..



posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I agree - if this guy was someone who knew "something" I seriously doubt that we would ever know of it. To be honest I wonder a lot of the time what actually goes on in our country, say on any given major street in an average day. I wonder if crazy, wildly unbelievable things actually take place on a daily basis, but are covered up promptly and it is never reported. One theory I have always had is that many of the people locked in mental institutions are really people who do know the truth, who know too much, and are promptly discredited, illegally labeled insane, and thrown into the quacky bin. A lot of these people claim to be railroaded by the CIA, claim to have very controversial information, claim to have made contact with aliens, and rant on about secret societies plotting against them, but nobody listens because they are "crazy".

mental patient - "I know who really shot JFK. I can prove that the government covered it up."

hospital orderly - "That's nice Harold, now shut up and eat your Oreo's"


LOL



posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Turns out it was just a guy on top of a building with a telescope and or camera taking pictures of birds.



posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
I agree - if this guy was someone who knew "something" I seriously doubt that we would ever know of it. To be honest I wonder a lot of the time what actually goes on in our country, say on any given major street in an average day. I wonder if crazy, wildly unbelievable things actually take place on a daily basis, but are covered up promptly and it is never reported. One theory I have always had is that many of the people locked in mental institutions are really people who do know the truth, who know too much, and are promptly discredited, illegally labeled insane, and thrown into the quacky bin. A lot of these people claim to be railroaded by the CIA, claim to have very controversial information, claim to have made contact with aliens, and rant on about secret societies plotting against them, but nobody listens because they are "crazy".

mental patient - "I know who really shot JFK. I can prove that the government covered it up."

hospital orderly - "That's nice Harold, now shut up and eat your Oreo's"


LOL


^5. How correct you are!!!
As part of my humanitarian gestures, I take cartons of cigarettes to one of our county facilities, as the MOST important thing to an "insane"? person is to be able to smoke.It calms their mind temporarily.
They have been committed without any family or friends to visit them.
The strangest thing IMO it that the PTB insist that they eat ALL the food they are given, as 'you do not want to be an ingrate, do you?"
If someone took the time to REALLY listen as I do to the inmates, they are talking T-RUTH in most instances.
Yes, if the govt wishes to not have any messy open-ended killings, a mental facility is very apropos.
Great thinking, way up for you.



posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This source claimed it was a worker with a pellet gun, shooting at pigeons.


Wierd, eh?



posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Yeah they just said on the News it was a guy with a pellet gun shooting pigeons


They are some nasty little birds



posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
This source claimed it was a worker with a pellet gun, shooting at pigeons.


Wierd, eh?




ROFL, feed me some more pablum, officials, please..
What a ruse




top topics



 
0

log in

join