It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U Have any Questions to ask Linda Moulton Howe or Stanton Friedman this weekend's UFO Conf 24, 25

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Am scheduled to attend this weekend's conference in nearby Aztec.

Featured guest speakers are

LINDA MOULTON HOWE and Stanton Friedman.

I'm surious if forum members have any serious questions they'd like asked of either one or both those speakers?

If so, please post them here or private message me. Will try and get in as many of the better ones as I can.

I hope this is the right place for this. I searched and didn't come up with anything else on it.

If this thread is moved, please let me know.

Cheers,

[edit on 22/3/2006 by BO XIAN]

Mod Edit: CAPS in title

[edit on 6-4-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Could you ask him:

In your experience and research, have you come accross any evidence of the US government working closely with alien species. If so, is it possible that these species have been on Earth for longer than previously thought, and have worked with prior government agencies around the world?

or

You believe the testimony of Bob Lazar is bunk. You base this primarily on his lack of educational background, and no records of his existance in any govt. agency. Since he has stopped speaking of Area 51 and UFOs he has built a particle eccelerator in his back yard and created a hydrogen fuel cell conversion kit for the standard automobile. Could he have actually had this experience, and have been erased from the records?

Either question would work, thanks

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Thanks.

Will print your questions off and take them with me. Will take 2 copies. If nothing else, will submit them to him even if I can't orally ask them.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well,

I'd be curious if either one of them had ever heard about McDonald Douglas conducting its own (private) investigation into the UFO phenomena in the 1960s'...(or any other time, for that matter)

Nick Cook alluded to a McDonald Douglas document dated 1968 which discussed the possibility of that company interviewing UFO witnesses and abductees in order to improve designs for terrestrial aircraft...

I've sent letters to Jane's Defense, Mr. Cook, and Boeing (McDonald Douglas and Boeing merged in 1997) but have yet to hear back from any of them...

twj

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I haven't heard of that one before. Interesting question. Thanks.

Have copies printed off ready to take.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Yeah, ask them when this ridiculous UFO charade is finally going to come to an end. Is it going to take another 50 years, or what?

Both Howe and Friedman have supposedly be in contact with "insiders" who feed them bits of information about the "real" story, and probably some vague promises about being at the forefront when it all comes out in the open. When are Howe and Friedman going to admit they've been played for suckers by these guys? When are they just going to come out and say what they know, who told them, and let us figure it out for ourselves? These two are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

I mean, really. After all this time, it's just getting ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Will see what I can do about figuring out how to ask that politely.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I plan to report back on the conference here on this thread within a week and possibly as early as Monday evening.

If anyone has any further questions, please post them here or PM me with them. I will be checking frequently until I go to bed Friday night.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
if your going to speak to Stanton personally instead of the standing up and asking questions at question/answer time thing......then if you wouldn't mind.... and I don't mean this as a joke or to be ignorant....but ask Stanton if he's going to update his website.....no offense because I have great respect for the guy as I mentioned in other threads but his website is seriously outdated....it would be nice to see a new look or some new information.
Thanks anyways regardless and enjoy the conference

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Will do what I can to get that across privately.

What would you particularly like to see different at his website? Any specific suggestions I'd be happy to get him hardcopy on.

I'm hopeful he will be at the meet N greet dinner Friday evening. Will see.

I have no idea how many will show up. Aztec is pretty small. The buying area is about 200,000 but I am skeptical that many locals would bother. I think last years's had a hundred or so.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Nothing in particular.....but a quick visit to his site will tell you it hasn't been touched in a long time. The last "NEW" update was on June 22,2005 if that gives you an idea on how long it's sat.
Been awhile since I've been with my father to a convention or conference....have fun!

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
All,

If anyone has any friends who might have questions, please ping them or ask them and post here.

Tonight is the dinner. Not sure if there will be opportunities before, during or after that, or not.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Conference dinner and evening was much better than I expected.

Stanton Friedman was about what I expected--like a professor in physics could be expected to be--grandfatherly professor sort with a slight curmudgeonly edge. Very personable and friendly. Great to talk to. Gave him the 5 pages of large font sized questions. Will see what he does with them. May try and give same to Linda tomorrow since I didn't tonight.

Linda Moulton Howe was much more impressive. She "happened" to sit at our table for the speakers' round robin sessions after dinner. She ended up at our table last and gave us plenty of an ear full. Not sure how much to post here yet. Need some time to prayerfully ponder all that.

I will note that some where in the evening, I received some cryptic confirmation that

SOMETHING

evidently quite AWFUL

is coming, is scheduled for 2012

. . . something so awful that we would "not believe it" if told.

Anyway--more tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

evidently quite AWFUL

Anyway--more tomorrow.

Please elaborate on this?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Additional March 2006 Aztec UFO Conference reflections

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a lot better ran than I expected.

I'd guesstimate about 100 attendees.

It really is, evidently, a community wide effort to support the library. And, evidently, the conference, over the years, has contributed a good chunk to the building of the new library--which is a fine building and collection of spaces--included with a BOYS AND GIRLS club building adjacent to it--where the bulk of the conference was held.

The MEET N GREET dinner Friday night was well organized. Folks sat at standard long tables with 6 chairs each. After dinner, two tables were moved together and the 10 or so guest speakers would then rotate every 15 minutes or so until all had been to every table.

Thankfully, our table ended up with Linda Moulton Howe at our table last.

She's very angry. She's exceedingly angry at this administration--perhaps partly at reclassifying docs Clinton had declassified.

MY INFERENCES AND INTERPRETATIONS HERE (some plain statements suporting such were made by her):
But she's angry at the 'powers that be' in general for such skullduggary over the years . . . such ruthless harrassments etc. She was threatened with a gun for linking publically the mutilations with UFO's.

She really would NOT budge at elaborating at all on what's coming in 2012. Like the NYC taxi driver's sourceBefore bashing the goths, maybe we should look at the normal christian minister's wife with kids who killed him too.
, she seemed super convinced that it's tooooo awful and horrendous to share. That no one would believe it. But it was abundantly clear that she had very serious, concrete, super convincing info that SOMETHING SUPER HORRENDOUS IS COMING 2012.

SOME INFERENCES AND INTERPRETATIONS HERE. Also some clear statements supporting such were made:
She seemed somewhat . . . encouraged . . . that droves of VERY ANGRY MILITARY AND OTHER WELL CONNECTED-JOB-WISE-SORTS ARE contacting researchers in greater and greater numbers with various levels of info and proofs of the phenomena. They are angry at the stonewalling; the secrecy, the skullduggery, the deceptions, the abuse, the risks, the deadliness, the destructiveness of the powers that be and perhaps of the ET critters.

Gotta run.

Conference Report Aztec UFO 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's my assorted notes and comments from the Conference this weekend. We attended the panel discussion Sunday when we hadn't planned to because they scheduled most of the question answering for then. Alas, there were a lot of questions left over unanswered when that session ended.

Stray notes . . .

--Officials plan NO DISCLOSURE EVER--hoping, planning on experiencers dying off and essentially hoodwinking the remaining younger public.

--I think it was Linda Moulton Howe who has received 200 SUBSTANTIVE emails from folks with solid info, evidence etc.

--Thomas Shepherd--Naval Chief Yeoman--very straightforward, no nonsense--exceedingly convincing to Linda.

--Craft recoveries went back into the Roosevelt era . . . 1942 with terms like "interplanetary" and "extraterrestrial" used. In 1941 a "neutronic device" was recovered in Missouri.

--Government already had procedures well in place for retreval before 1947. The press release was a huge error. We had been attacking the UFO's. They were retaliating.

--Trinity site . . . Alamagordo . . . several crashes . . . wedge plantforms. I believe that is PLANTforms and not platforms. No explanation about what that meant. Perhaps some implication that some of the craft were grown somehow.

--1976--Thanksgiving--Okinawa--Vault Admin building . . . Yeoman Thomas insists Craig Howard and Taupin allow him in. Joked about the experts not knowing how to spell magic (MAJIC). Photos with life entity in the truck; dead 1 on the ground . . .

--see earthfiles.com environment section. Linda has put a lot of such in the public area so the world can see it free.

--3 Star or 4 Star General: Tommy, we don't call them "aliens." We call them EBENS. Keep your mouth shut!

--Linda has a super high priority in reporting FACTS. Began 26 years ago.

--Military intel crossed her path . . .

--in 2006, MORE suppression of facts.

--Many docs unclassified under Clinton are being rapidly reclassified under Bush.

--Aztec craft--99.9 feet in diameter. Broke up into pie shaped sections. ANIMAL BODY PARTS WERE IN CONTAINERS ALL AROUND THE PERIMETER OF THE CRAFT.

Aslans note on the above: I tried hard to get anyone to guess about what the function was for the body parts . . . no one had any clue.

--Government afraid of destruction but also afraid that it has caused a lot of very bad things.

-------------------

STANTON FRIEDMAN:

--SETI: Silly Effort To Investigate.

--POPPY satellites since 1971 revealed in 2005. Totally secret until 2005--successfully secret.

At least 6 large scale scientific studies; 5,000 physical traces from 70 countries . . . thousands of pilot studies . . . more than 1,000 carefully investigated abductions . . .

Intersteller travel feasible but expensive.

Stanton worked on a fusion system 45 YEARS AGO.

Many docs indicate cosmic watergate.

A favorite quote: "There are some people that if they don't know, you can't tell them." --Louis Satchmo Armstrong 1906-71.

FERMI PARADOX:

FERMI DID *NOT* SAY "THEY" AREN'T THERE. He said--"Where are they?" He was provoking thought as a professor.

STANTON FRIEDMAN: THEY ARE HERE. THERE ARE BASES ON THE BACK SIDE OF THEMOON. THERE ARE MOTHER SHIPS 1/2 TO 1 MILE IN DIAMETER cruising around our solar system.

Ramey's memo has "victims" on it.

Stanton helped spend $100 million/year or some such . . . working on making nuclear jet engines.

One such unit produced 1100 MEGAWATS from a 3 foot diameter nuke rocket (might have been 4').

They moved SECRETLY a 200 ton assembly from Ohio to NM.

Stanton thinks there's a Japanese UFO video that's very good as well as a 4 corners one.

I asked him when the government began DNA experiments etc.

Stanton kind of brushed that off. Partly saying he wasn't up on that but partly asking if they were really involved in that. I mentioned that the questioner was associating that with UFO stuff and he brushed that aside. He insisted that he dealt in FACTS, VERIFIABLE FACTS ONLY and not rumors etc.

That's it from my notes.

Did Stan give any other reasons on why Seti is a waste?

Lots . . . dredging my memory . . .

1. Their assumptions are exceedingly faulty. Fermi's equation is based on very faulty assumptions as well.

2. SETI assumes that ET'S potentially millions of years more advanced uses AM or FM or some such radio. In just 100 years, we've left old AM behind and now have digital etc. radio. Why wouldn't ET's be using all kinds of things we know nothing about.

3. SETI assumes we'd be as interesting to them as they are to us. I think this was one reason he gave but I'm not sure.

4. He certainly said that SETI's job security depends on them NOT finding anything.

Seems like there were 2-3 other reasons, too. He REALLY SHREDDED IT with obviously true statements.

It's possible that some of your questions would trigger other memories of the Conference but I think that's close to all my notes and memory can disclose.

[edit on 27/3/2006 by BO XIAN]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
SADLY, there's not any more to tell.

She was absolutely resolute in not saying anything further. I don't know if I'd had more time with her if I could have gotten some hint out of her or not. I had the impression, not.

I tried to see if Stanton Friedman had any such info. He SOUNDED like he had none. Of course, he's also strictly insistent that he deals only in verifiable FACTS and not in rumors.

But it think this is a worthy project. There must be some source somewhere whoh'd be willing to disclose some practical hint.

I just know that when I first read about the UN/Bush Admin economic official sharing essentially the same cryptic message with his cab driver . . . when his limo didn't show up . . . I felt that there was something true about it. So, I thought if that was so, Linda would certainly be able to confirm that one way or the other.

And she did. But that was absolutely all she'd say on it.

I would hope that ATS's members and their vast connections could query them until we came up with something more informative. But maybe not. It sounds like it is

1. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo awful that those in the know are either too threatened

or

2. too caring about starting a mass panic so will not share anything.

Very puzzling and certainly triggers a LOT of curiosity.

Originally posted by Truthforall

evidently quite AWFUL

Anyway--more tomorrow.

Please elaborate on this?

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

SADLY, there's not any more to tell.

What gives you indication thet she is on the up and up?

Why do do do think that she would think that we could
not handle the truth for you was at the confrence?

Did she give you any direct contact with her such as e-mails or an address. I tried earthfile but got an immediate no response message.

Many people as such as my self could handle the truth but what is it?

How AWFUL could things be. Probably YOU DIE! So what everbody will.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I have tried to contact Linda again. Will keep you informed.

[edit on 6-4-2006 by Truthforall]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall
I have tried to contact Linda again. Will keep you informed.

[edit on 6-4-2006 by Truthforall]

Below is my coorespondence with Linda. From this infromation, it appears she does not feel the same way as BO XIAN does. It does not appear in the year 2012 "AWFUL" things would happen. BO XIAN do you have any ideal why your perpective was different from talking to her at the confrenece?

April 7, 2006

Dear Truth:

The only time I ever talked with anyone about potential problems in 2012 was in private conversation after the Friday night dinner. The issue discussed was hypothetical: an astronomical event, possibly cyclic in this galaxy unknown to current human species, that might effect Earth surface life. Beyond hypothetical speculation, I have no idea what will happen, or not happen, in 2012.

Sincerely,

Linda Moulton Howe
Reporter and Editor
www.Earthfiles.com
and Radio News Contributor
Premiere Radio Networks;
Dreamland Online

P. O. Box 21843
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87154

TEL: 505-797-7727
FAX: 505-797-7908

e-mail: [email protected]

On Apr 6, 2006, at 9:30 Truthforall wrote:

Linda,

From the conference held in Aztec this year, many people have said you indicated that “AWFUL” events were to happen in the year 2012. They said that you would not tell why. I would like know why this is so. Do you have proof or is this just speculation. For one of many who is involved in this subject, it would be a blessing to know how to protect or prepare my family from future harm. If I were in your shoes, I would do everything I could to educate the public. So I ask you to educate me so I can help my family and others who feel the same way.

Thank you for your consideration

Truthforall

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I respect Linda too much to get into a third channel back and forth with her on this.

The number of sentences we exchanged on it were probably in the range of 5-12.

It is conceivable that we misunderstood each other--though at the time and until reading the above, I would have insisted that while cryptic and vague, we did not misunderstand each other as the above post implies.

It was a private 3 person present conversation. My friend recalled it as I did.

One possible explanation consistent with my sense of her emotions at the time is that it's too hot a topic to handle. And, it's certainly possible that my friend and I totally misunderstood Linda--though that boggles my mind.

On the other hand, I believe Linda to be essentially an EXTREMELY TRUTHFUL, HIGH INTEGRITY person in this field.

So, this is very puzzling, indeed.

In any case, I'm happy to give Linda her current spin on our short conversation. She has a lot mroe to lose vis a vis her contacts, business, work, than I do and I wouldn't want to cause her any trouble in the least.

new topics

top topics

join