It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terminator for President?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
because he is a sympathizer....... how about that? Or that he doest he hail hitler...... how about THAT?
www.arnoldexposed.com...
Orgin of nation means nothing, its what you say and do that matter, and thats what I comment on.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I heard that the decision was made by Karl Rove at Bohemian Grove so i guess they are serious about it. Arnold is obsessed with being the ruler of the world, he wants to be a dictator like his Idol.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It seems like we have been through this at least a dozen times. Arnold might make the best President in of all time, but we're never going to find out. Even if the an amendment is ratified to allow foreign-born citizen's to occupy the White House, Arnold will by then be as politically dead as Al Gore is now. It is my humble opinion that such an amendment will not pass until sometime in the twenty-second century, if ever.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
If he takes white house:
Learn nazi nation anthems, learn to goose step, and get one of those nazi arm bands as well as practicing your hail hitler salute.

I guess by that thinking the Pope must be Hitler's reincarnation
He was part of the Hitler youth after all.

I wont be holding my breath waiting for the Church to go Nazi

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Arnie for president!!

I see that the Cali airheads don't go for conservatism and common sense wanting the fantasy land to continue.

I doubt it and where or where are you going to get all of your produce

AT anyrate as one of those "airheads" we have our own brand of conservatism that suits us quite nicely and seems to work here. If you are suggesting that we transform ourselves into Bible toting, ideologues, well thats what Orange county is for.

Back on topic. The Constitution of the United States should NOT be ammended for such a trical matter IMHO. Popular actor or not.

You have a point, one can only eat so much turnip and cabbage in the winter..

California did give the world Ronald Reagan so ya gotta pat yourself on the back for that!

I still think that Arnold would make some Republicans believe again.

Yeah he does have some scary friends I admit. Read on the web that Bill Gates considers Warren Buffet one of his 'best friends.' They play bridge together or something I think he said. I was thinking that maybe they play monopoly and carve up the entire world or something...

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
I heard that the decision was made by Karl Rove at Bohemian Grove so i guess they are serious about it. Arnold is obsessed with being the ruler of the world, he wants to be a dictator like his Idol.

Look we put the genie back in the bottle for you guys and what have you done for any of us since?

A deal is a deal.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
If you look at the popes actions he was following examples of Nazi youth by persecution to a high order in some areas, its a matter of not overdoing it for him that way he kept his stance and he did. Arnold is exactly the same, 2 faced, one for the public, one for the backhanded deals, the one you see is rosey while the other is a nazi.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
He doesn't need to get the amendment changed actually, all he needs is to get it before the Supreme court and have them declare it unconstitutional. Then just like that, Arnie is eligible to be POTUS.
[edit on 22-3-2006 by mrwupy]

The Supreme Court has the duty, as a branch in our government, to interpret laws that are passed as being constitutional or not constitutional.

In the Constitution, it clearly states that only natural born citizens, with a minimum age of 35 years, are eligible for the office of the president.

So, when you have it in the Constitution, it can never be unconstitutional.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
If you look at the popes actions he was following examples of Nazi youth by persecution to a high order in some areas, its a matter of not overdoing it for him that way he kept his stance and he did. Arnold is exactly the same, 2 faced, one for the public, one for the backhanded deals, the one you see is rosey while the other is a nazi.

What about Pope John Paul, his mother was Jewish. Not many people know that.

Arnold will be a great president.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Hmmm.....well even though I know he is a neo-con and probably quite a ruthless man, I can't seem to help myself from liking the guy, gotta love those terminator flicks, who knows, maybe he will be president...maybe he is even the AntiChrist....although in "End of Days" he was the one supposedly saving the Earth from His Satanic Majesty...

if he comes to power, it reminds me of the passage, not sure exactly which one in Revelation

"and the boy that you loved, shall be the man that you fear.."

But my money is still on Prince William

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Won't happen.

America is still too smart to allow foreigners to be president.
(thank God for that!!)

Also, Ahnold has had too many health problems. We still want
our president to be able to survive the stress. Even the healthy
ones come out of office looking like they've been put through a
meat grinder. Imagine the ones with health problems ...

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
What about Pope John Paul, his mother was Jewish.
Not many people know that.

You are going to have to provide some proof of that.

THIS site discuss' Pope John Paul's mother. She teaches
him Catechism and devotions to the saints. She is described
as a devout 'mountain woman' ... a farmers wife.
www.30giorni.it...

If you are talking about Pope John Paul II's mother,
Emilia Kaczorowska Wojtyla, then it should be known that
she also was a devout woman who taught her son how
to make the sign of the cross, and she taught him
scriptures. (until she died when he was 8 years old).
She was of Lithuanian descent and was a school teacher.

Both mothers are described in history books and sites as
being Catholic and teaching their sons catholicism.

[edit on 3/23/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
What really got me was his flip-flop on the steroid issue. He received something like $5 million from his ties to body-building interests that endorse steroid use, then vetoed legislation to keep it out of the hands, and bodies, of high-school athletes. When the conflict of interest was pointed out, he returned the money and signed similar legislation into law the next time around. True political gamesmanship. His blatant conflict of interest was probably illegal, and certainly unethical and immoral, but it was swept right under the rug. Like he was accused of being a groper, and admitted it, and now he keeps his hands in his pockets. Yeah right. He makes a great politician, and a terrible Governor, and the people of CA have figured that out, hence his poll numbers.

The complaint by Denise and Raymond Garibaldi, filed with the state Fair Political Practices Commission, says the income from the dietary supplement business was not properly disclosed and that it constituted a conflict of interest for Schwarzenegger because he vetoed legislation to ban some supplements popular among high school athletes.

link

SACRAMENTO, California (Reuters) - A year after vetoing similar legislation, California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger signed a bill on Friday to bar schools from taking sponsorships from companies that make performance-enhancing supplements.

The reversal follows revelations this summer that the former Mr. Olympia had signed deals to earn millions of dollars while governor as executive editor of two fitness magazines.

Under the deal that he has since ended, Schwarzenegger was to receive 1 percent of the magazines' advertising revenue, which came mostly from fitness supplement makers.

"Then I signed another bill to protect our kids from the danger of steroid use," Schwarzenegger said after approving separate legislation to bar the sale of violent video games to minors. "So our administration is a big believer, we are all big believers, in protecting our children."

link

The guy is a front for the political machine that is ruining this country, and when you get to the bottom of it, you better have your waders on, because it is all crap down there, and that is where we are all headed if we don't wise up and vote these jerks out of office. That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey

Really, got a link? This theory would tie in perfectly with another 9/11-type attack--this time in California. A bomb/earthquake (both of which our military can cause to happen) will go off and Arnold, similarly to how Rudi was in NY, will handle the situation so beautifully that the whole country will love him. He will be TIME's Person of the Year. His popularity will peak at just the right time. I could actually see this happening. Who's to say that an earthquake or bomb isn't already in the plans for the near future? A lot of shady s*** is plotted at Bohemian Grove, at least from what I have heard. We seem due for something big to happen. Any thoughts?

edited for spelling and an added sentence.

[edit on 23-3-2006 by MilitantAngel]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Do you people have any notion of how hard it is to change our constitution, especially for partisan ends?

The Republicans would need veto-proof control of both houses of congress, and control of the legislatures of 38 of the 50 states.

Democratic swing voting would be virtually non-existant since the purpose of the amendment at this time would essentially be to pave the way for an extremely high-profile nominee.

Republicans outside of California would likely reject him anyway. He's a California Republican. How conservative can you really be in California? Pretty darn might be the answer from some, but many more would likely just follow the popular image of California as some kind of mysterious liberal experiment gone horribly wrong.

At this point in time, the odds of a "foreign-born president amendment" are slim to none. If such an amendment will ever have a chance of passing, it will happen in a globalist context, perhaps as part of a "North American Union", or a side-ways approach at handing sovereignty over to a global organization without actually scrapping the constitution and putting ourselves beyond the point of no return. (For that last example, I would envision a compromise whereby America said "we're skeptical about your one-world government, but we'll amend our constitution in such a way that we can vote the one world government into the offices of our government as a 4-year trial, and then if we don't like it we'll just use the state legislatures to call a convention and pass amendments to repeal this experiment.)

Long story short- forget about Arnold. He's got little if any hope for a second term as governor, and if he can't win California the Republicans haven't got any reason to nominate him.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
He has done nothing in the state of California except gum it up more than it already was. However, this being the case he would fit perfectly into the national GOP. They have done nothing but gum it up also. Ask the seniors, pharmacists, etc dealing with the "great" new prescription plan. Ask the extra 5,000,000 people who have lost their health insurance, ask about the cutting of Veteran's Hospital budgets while we send our boys and girls home daily with lost limbs. Ask the working poor trying to survive on food stamps while the oil moguls get tremendous tax breaks. Ask GOD.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

www.amendforarnold.com...

So how about a campaign poster?

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

It would not surprice me at all.

The US have had the most amazing presidents through time

It would be more of a surprice if they got one with a brain.

Bush clearly does not have one!

It's true bush doesn't have one. Arnold doesn't either. I wouldn't be surprised if he helpedd Bush plan the 9/11 attacks before taking office as governor of Cali.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
To those of you who think that the US government isn't ALREADY being controlled by the nazis... take another look.
If Fuhrer Arnie were to get into power, it would most likely be under extreme circumstances, but the men at bohemian grove are good at setting those up.
America, Nazi Germany, The Catholic Church, the United Nations, The Commonwealth, ALL are controlled by the same people with the same agenda. They are good at hiding it, yes, but we as a people should be good at exposing them.
Stop protecting your nation, because 'your' nation isn't yours anymore, you lost that when you stopped caring about who's in the president's seat... of which is currently being occupied by an illegal dictator who will stop at nothing to ensure that his global fascist dictatorship where the bankers win at every turn, comes into place. What have YOU done about it?
Wake up people, life is not all roses and peaches.

[edit on 23/3/2006 by nrky]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
if you wanna see what the world would look like with arnold as president, go rent demolition man.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join