It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are The Worst Movies That You've Seen?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Zombies Vs Vampires. This movie actually exsists...From the title I was expecting somethign cool...all it is a Vampire Lesbian Story in a time where tehres a Zombie outbreak.

The worse part of the Movie was that they overlooked one main thing. They shot most of it during the day wich i can understand for budget pourposes...but dont vampires die in teh sunlight?

Zombies vs Vampires. worse movie ever

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Ghost Dad starring Bill Cosby.

Utter, utter crap.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I watched the movie Paycheck last night. While the story in the movie I thought was good, the overall movie I thought was pretty awful.

-tts

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
While this might not be the worst movie I have ever seen, it was the first to come to mind.

Weekend at Bernie's

Others may come to mind.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
While this might not be the worst movie I have ever seen, it was the first to come to mind.

Weekend at Bernie's

Others may come to mind.

Gee, Grady, I hate to disagree with you but I thought that movie was hilarious. Now, the sequel was truly remarkable in it's stupidity, but I really liked the first film. Call me contrary!

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
To each his own. I lot of people really liked that film and I thought it had promise, but it failed to deliver on the material, relying more on physical humor than the more intellectual.

I also had a problem with a corpse that never developed rigor mortis or began to decompose.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Worst movie of all time...

Going Overboard

Adam Sandlers first movie, probably cost about $45 and took 2 hours to shoot. He even starts the movie off by saying how bad it is.

Second worst movie that I actually saw was...

The Cable Guy

Jim Carrey actually refused to promote this movie. He wanted nothing to do with it.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by chissler]

I actually like the Cable Guy. Its redeamable if you look past the obvious, lol.

WOST MOVIE OF ALL TIME

NAPOLEAN DYNAMITE!

-not because it was a bad movie, but because I just saw it recently for the first time, and IT DID NOT live up to the HYPE! (and there was HEAVY FREAKIN HYPE!)

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RubinLando
NAPOLEAN DYNAMITE!

You can't blame a work for the hype. "Napoleon Dynamite" is one of the best and funniest films I've ever seen and a perfect example that you don't need tons of money, nudity, sex, profanity, or even big name actors to make good entertainment.

[edit on 2006/9/2 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Three words.

One. Hour. Photo. I wanted soap my eyes out after it.....

Oh and btw, I'm a diehard Matrix fanboy.....I still don't see why everyone hated the last 2.....

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Dr. Butcher M.D. Which also happens to be one of the all time goriest movies as well.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
As big of an Adam Sandler fan as I am, his debut film Going Overboard has to be one of the worst films ever created.

Sandler himself must shake his head at this one, considering what he has accomplished in his career.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Sandler himself must shake his head at this one....

I'm sure he must, even with the list of loser's he's done. It's #3 on the IMDb's Bottom 100 list.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Actually I lied,

The topic states...

What Are The Worst Movies That You've Seen?

I turned this one off about 20 minutes into it, could not stand to watch another second of it. I'll have to brainstorm and come up with another.

100 Worst Movies of All Time

Anyone see Shaolin Soccer? Horrible movie, probably leave you shaking your head. I can speak from experience to say I have.

[edit on 5-9-2006 by chissler]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Fahrenheit 9/11, An Inconvenient Truth, Lost In Translation....

I watched the first two simply to be able to have an informed opinion about them so that my debating them would make some sense. Yes, I truly do have an informed opinion of them now...

Lost In Translation was an experiment in Indie Films. Now when I need to cut some quick Zzzzz's I just pop it in and viola! Instant Sleep, Just add water!!! The ONLY scene woth watching in that movie was the Johannsen booty shot and it wasnt all that great.....

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Plot.....er....I mean Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Oh yeah, and anything with Ben Affleck in it.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
That stupid movie my kids brought home.... they thought it was halarious...I thought it was a bad waste of their time.

"Napoleon Dynamite"

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
That stupid movie my kids brought home.... they thought it was halarious...I thought it was a bad waste of their time.

"Napoleon Dynamite"

I kind of felt the same way about Napoleon Dynamite, but I couldn't tear myself away from it because I kept thinking that the movie probably has a lot in common with what high school kids go through these days. That's why the kids like the movie. But it also shows how much things have changed from their parents school days.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I just thought that Napoleon Dynamite was fresh, funny, and timeless and much deeper in meaning than a lot of people give it credit for.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I also was a fan of Napolean Dynamite.

I doubt I could watch it day after day, but the subtle humor in it gave me a few laughs. You had to appreciate what the directors were trying to do with it, after that you could open up to it.

Uncle Rico: How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join