It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are The Worst Movies That You've Seen?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Any cry in your hat flicks (unless your woman is snuggly next to you and in need of a hug hee hee). I.e steele Magnolias or any chick flick. Oh and anything with dorkus maximus "dolf lungren" (or however you spell his name) in it.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
"Wholly Moses," starring Dudley Moore. A half-assed attempt at doing a Mel Brooks type movie. It was so bad I walked out of the theater even though I got in free.

"Tank Girl" was pretty bad.

I caught Keanu in "Johnny Mnemonic" the other day on cable. Wow, that's a bad movie. No redeeming qualities whatsoever. Bad acting, bad photography, terrible soundtrack, horrible 80's style slo mo kung fu. Just thinking about it makes me kind of ill.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Latest movie that sucked - Domino

Some others:

Sasquatch LOL!
Blair Witch II Book of Shadows (The fist one is one of my favorite movies.)
Pearl Harbor

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I have a long list, but for some reason can't think of any. That is except for one, which I reccomend people watch. It's Manos: Hands of Fate which is only available through Mystery Science Theater 3000,. It's so bad, that even after they finished the movie, they never released it for sale, and MST300 just happened acrossed it.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Chairman of the Board starring Carrot Top - man I hate that guy

The Grinch - Jim Carey - creepy, I couldnt even watch it all

Yentle - obvious reasons

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Anything that was directed by Edward Wood Jr.

Those films were so bad they have a cult following.

His lifestory was made into a film with Johnny Depp 'Ed Wood' which was a really great film.

[edit on 25/3/06 by Jamesmichael]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The worst movie I have ever seen would have to be.....

From Justin to Kelly. Everyone remembers Kelly Clarkson, right? First season of Amrican Idol. It is the worst musical I have ever seen! And I like musicals...

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
worst movie: A certain sacrifice 1979

madonna is it, that alone makes it bad

it even has a warning label bout "technical inconsistancies" what ever that is?

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Napolean Dynamite
Blair Witch Project
the last Harry Potter (only one I was dragged to, it was worse than i could possible imagine)
Fantasia
THE BIG RED BALLOON! WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HahAHaha...
any Paul Walker movie
I know what you did last summer, part 2 (i dont remember part one, im sure it sucked despite having Jennifer and Sarah-Michelle)

Probably alot more, except i repressed the worse ones into the dark reaches of my brain.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
i wner to a lady friends birthday last summer and we watched "justin and kelly"

worst movie ever. i could feel a part of my soul die afterwards.

but you have to realize that with all these bad movies, it should give any aspiring film maker(like my self) hope that if thses pices of absolutue ape poopy, my eventual movies should have no problem getting made.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
There are many but:
King Kong Returns and Captain America were horrible

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The Kid
Napolean Dynamite(i dont what all the hype was about)
Dances with wolves
The Pacifier
Garfield

and a bunch more i cant remember nor would i want to remember

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
the matrixes, they were pretty stupid

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Donnie Darko and Seven.

Oh my! Awful, just awful.

The same chap recommended both. We're still friends, but...

Oh, and that Blair Witch too. He recommended that as well come to think of it. Might have to give him a dead arm for that one.

[edit on 26/3/06 by Mark Harris]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm surprised to see so many mentions of Napolean Dynamite.

Ugh........................*sigh*................It was great, Gosh!

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
hostel, i was pissed i spent 10 bucks on that, but i was more pissed that i wasted part of my life on that #ty movie, napolean dynamite had the same effect. oh and die another day, worse than any timothy dalton movie.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Oh gee....where do I begin?

Twelve Monkeys(1995)--horrible remake of La Jetee (1962) by Chris Marker and it has Brad Pitt.
Cherry 2000 (1987)--anything with Melanie Griffith is obnoxious. Yes, she should have made my "worst celebs" list.
Dances With Wolves (1990)--Yet another actor that should have made my "worst celeb" list: Kevin Costner. I can't stand him. Which also brings...
Rumor Has It (2005)--a double "CHF"(Celeb Hating Film): Jennifer Aniston and Kevin Costner.
And...
Robin Hood Prince of Thieves (1991)--Costner playing Robin Hood?
And also,
Waterworld (1995) and The Postman (1997)--Will Hollywood just ask Mr. Costner to just disappear?
Alexander (2005)--I love Colin Farrell and Jared Leto, but hated the film.
She's Gotta Have It (1986)--I love Spike Lee, but I totally hated this film.
City of Angels (1998)--horrible remake of Wings of Desire (1987) by Wim Wenders.
Meet Joe Black (1998)--Brad Pitt should have been on my most hated celeb list too. I really dislike him in films as well, except for "The Fight Club" (1999)
Which brings....
A River Runs Through It (1992)--long, boring,sad.
Dune (1984)--I really, really like David Lynch movies, but this movie was slow and boring.
Basquiat (1996)--A film made by another painter, Julian Schnabel. However, I'm convinced that Mr. Schnabel should just keep his day job. And worse, it has another of my most hated celebs I forgot to put on my list: Courtney Love. Love is just hideous in this film. David Bowie can be anyone he wants. I loved Ziggy Stardust. But Warhol?!?
Week End(1967)--I like Jean-Luc Godard, but this film was pretty pretentious. I understood the message, but it still bored me to tears.

I have more, but this is all I can think of for now.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by ceci2006]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I really had high hopes for this movie, as the oscar buzz around it and I am a fan of George Clooney, but Good Night and Good Luck really did not do it for me. I slept through some of it, which probably hurt it more.. but the fact it put me to sleep says alot for me.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I've seen the movie "Mixed Nuts" with Steve Martin and Adam Sandler. I know a couple people who did not like it. I thought it was alright, not the best movie I've seen, but not the worst. The movie "The Last Of The Mohicans" I did not like very much. And Home Alone 3 I did not like. I really liked the first two but I thought the third sucked.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I really disliked ' Jackie Brown '.

Here's a few lists on the worst movies of all time.

MAXIM 50 Worst Movies

www.thestinkers.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join