It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebe's , UFO's , NWO , Black Ops....to what end ????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
With all the stories, pictures, incidents concering Ebe's and UFO's and or course the NWO...not to mention Black Ops (black projects) one has to wonder to what end will this all come to ?? Is the secrecy involved going to benefit Man at some point in the future or will it be its End.

For me the logic of all this is convoluted to say the least. Why in the hell someone decided to continue with this shroud of secrecy is beyond me to fathom. Does the Government realize they have made a GRAVE error or do they blindly think they have the upper hand in all this ? Is their web of lies so deep that even they do not know the real truth anymore ?? And will the Ebe freinds that they have made show their true colors or will they play it out for all its worth and leave the PTB empty, used up and not worth it's time anymore ?? Sure you could say that they know exactly what they are doing but do they really ?? suppose the whole Ebe issue is designed to keep us busy and not really seeing the big picture before its too late ??

Where is this going to lead us ??? to some mythical spiritual enlightenment or our own doom ??

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
EBEs.. well I think if they are natured anything like us (Not that there's any reason they would be), we should probally worry, seeing as mankind is obsessed with screwing itself over.
As for the web of lies... Well, say it stared as like a little lie for a valid reason... and then sorta got outta controll.
Like this time I was seeing this women and I cheated on her and then you say "Oh I was just ummm... with last night" and then you end up spouting more BS to cover that lie up and so on and so forth.... lol.
Something like that. Anyway, once you start down that road it becomes hard to remember what you did and didn't so, nor in some cases what you actually DID do and what you just said you did.
So if it was anything like that, I would suspect they've lost the handle on it at some points and there are people in the government who are "out of the loop".

new topics

join