It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has the Best Avatar on ATS?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
kinglizard needs a vote.

His red button av is amazing.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think I have the best, check out the matching colors. Whoaaaa

LoL

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Perhaps, if it were an Av ?!

However, . . .

My vote has to go to JAK, with KingLizard as a close if not equal second.

Not to detract from either's abilities, as they are both extremely talented.

Just my $.02

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

LoL

:shk:

Rules say:

No Voting for yourself

Its my sad duty to ban SC from this thread for 24 hours. By reading this your breaching your probation and now its 48.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The best avatar? This one below.
I don´t remember who had it though...

Who can expect to be taken seriously with an avatar like that?

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Come on people, I've only seen one member having an Avatar containing Robert de Niro, and it's none of you. It's Dr. Love of course!

He may not know much about Football (s'n-word'), but he knows a suitably suave avatar occupier when he sees one.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This thread has just come to the brink of extinction. hmmmmmm, May be it is to close the the OTHER thread. Hmmmmm...

Jk...

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Gosh some great avatars

Loam gets my vote

his always make me feel relaxed,

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
With All Due Respect

I would vote, but I note a distinct and distressing scarcity of avatars featuring haibane.

I'm sure you can appreciate my dilemma.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Clearly in violation of one of the rules

Do not vote for yourself please

10 Vote Deduction from worksoftplayhard

What? Well how then would those of us who wouldn't normally get a vote, get a vote? It took me 20 long minutes finding mine. Time that could've been better spent sitting on the can contemplating the mysteries of life like, why people can't put a new roll on the dispenser?

I deserve a vote. Look at him, he's spooky. Every time the lightning flashes, there he is, spooky. Lightning flash. Spoooky. Flash. spoooooky. SPOOOOOOOOOOOKYYYYYYYY.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I am officially NOT voting for mine.

Just wanted to make sure you knew that.

Here's a bunch more I'm officially NOT voting for in this thread.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
For some reason I have always been pulled to SeekerOf's avy's, they always catch my eye.

Umbrax's comic avy's are really cool too! And chissler I won't leave you out, you make some awesome ones!

But ultimate vote for me would go to SeekerOf.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
There's so many great avatars on ATS, it's hard to pick, JAK and some others are generally the best, so JAK get's my overal best vote.

As for my avatar if people are wondering, it's a 3D model i made based on my YF-23 model bit gave it delta wings which was what the A-17 was supposed to have according to myth, I love the color blue and aircraft so there, has little to do with my actual nickname, I was thinking of adding a nuke but...nahh.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
JAKs legendary candle, chisslers last avatar (eye white background), and Dr Love. Not necessarily in that order. If I had to choose still, between these three, I would have to go with JAK.

P. S. Retracting my previous vote for myself!

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I'd have to go for loam - it always gives me a feeling of wellbeing
everytime I look at it - a feeling of being at one with nature.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
As for my avatar if people are wondering, it's a 3D model i made based on my YF-23 model bit gave it delta wings which was what the A-17 was supposed to have according to myth, I love the color blue and aircraft so there, has little to do with my actual nickname, I was thinking of adding a nuke but...nahh.

All I can make out is a faint blue streak. Maybe I need to turn up the brightness on my monitor.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Zedd gets my vote

he once had this pimped out Vince Vaughn avatar saying Denizzle Ignorizzle.....I could'nt stop laughing.

Later
Sporty

[edit on 25/3/2006 by SportyMB]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
There are too too many good avatars, and also everyone changes their avatars on such a regular basis that this competition isn't really fair. An avatar is something that conveys a personal message about someone, and how they want to be taken in the forums. I don't think anybody can be the "best".

SimonGray has had some kewl avatars though. The last weird cartoon one I can only vaguely remember, and a Vishnu Homer Simpson with 8 donuts in his hands stick out in my mind. Or was it a Da Vinci with a donut, remote and other random food in his hands? I don't remember but it was nice. haha.

[edit on 25-3-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This one from Zed KILLS me!
Jak has created some of my fav on ATS too.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I will make a brighter version for you people who have their brightness set to 0 and their contrast low, I have my brightness on 50 and contrast on 100.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join