It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linda Moulton Howe on EBENS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
www.earthfiles.com...

Much more there. No actual pictures, though.

I dont know if this is convincing or not. I just thought i'd share these with you all.

Some good reading on the website today!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Great Story !! sounds legit in my book !! what a shame that those pics will sit in a lousy filing cabinet or safe for eternity.

Once again my Government fills me with dissapointment and despair. It is my hope that all those who surpress this die a horrible and painful death.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'm glad you enjoyed these.

Linda had dedicated her life to all things strange and i do beleive this story.

Now, if only we had some "REAL" pictures.......

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm moving out to albuquerque in a few months, I'll have to hook up with some UFO investigators out there

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
That is an interesting article. It seems that Tom Shepard's story could easily be corroborated by the other two guys that were there. I just have to wonder though, why would they be keeping these photographs in Okinawa, Japan?

Linda was on C2C last Friday, but she spoke about melting ice sheets. I didn't listen to the whole thing, and wondered if later she talked about this guy.

Anybody know?

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Very interesting. Linda is one of the most honest trustworthy investigators for many years.Thanks for this great thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hal9000,

I dont know when she will be on c2c next, but she usually has something about it on her website.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I love how my post on this very story days ago was ignored completely but yet this post gets attention lol.

Oh well next time I'll use photo's for those who prefer not to read but to ooh and ahh at pictures....

edit: had to add this for the trigger happy paranoia types still infected from the dumpings of crap laid all over ATS from Serpo.....the above was a joke and I was just poking fun at my thread getting no replies......no harm....peace.....love....all that good stuff....ok?........ok!

[edit on 23-3-2006 by makaveli27]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by makaveli27
I love how my post on this very story days ago was ignored completely but yet this post gets attention lol.

link pls.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
ummm...not sure why a link is needed considering if you go to page 2 of this forum it's right there.....but anyways

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit: and to stay on topic......part 2 of the story was posted friday on earthfiles and is a good read

[edit on 25-3-2006 by makaveli27]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
interesting story. why didn't he go to a dentist and have his mouth
x-rayed to see what was done to his mouth? did they ever give him another dental visit to remove the work done in the 70's? if not, it's still there.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Absolutely unbelievable if you ask me. Some of the stuff on Linda's site is a good read but other stuff, come one, what kind of fools do they take us for?

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I find it highly strange how Ebens are a completely different species to the Grey,yet,they possess similar technology and fly saucers nearly similar to that of the Greys.Not mention they have nearly the same bodytype.

It could be that maby the Ebens are an off-breed or a sub-species of the Greys.Maby they all went their seperate ways,if these species did indeed exist.Dont forget that the beings reported from the Roswell crash are different species from that of the Greys.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
What I find funny is how the term "eben" is being shoved down our throats now because of good ol' Serpo....

I still prefer the term "EBE" but I guess it's kinda like comparing little catchy phrases from different generations....like those who say "what's up" or "just chillin' " or how's it hanging" or "whatever" etc etc etc...
every new generation picks up new catch phrases and like Ric Flair brought "woooooo" to professional wrestling, I guess Serpo has brought us the term "eben"..........I'll stick with EBE thank you.

I enjoyed the article from Linda but I agree that her site and much of what she has chosen to associate herself with in Ufology has been laughable. I still give her respect based on her efforts of research but some of the stories she takes part in really paint an embarasing picture of herself in others eyes.

I've had Earthfiles bookmarked for a very long time but just like with Serpo.... I take in all the stories I read very cautiously.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Editor's Note: Somewhat different, but alleged EBE photographs below, were also distributed on the internet in 1995 with Chinese text that indicated the retrieval location was near Leshan, China, in 1970.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Editor's Note: Somewhat different, but alleged EBE photographs below, were also distributed on the internet in 1995 with Chinese text that indicated the retrieval location was near Leshan, China, in 1970.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by dgtempe]

Retrieved from a display at the Roswell UFO Museum, actually.
Oh, and I've determined Linda Moulton Howe is a total dope.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
You are entitled.

Move along, Nothing to see here,

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackSt33L
I find it highly strange how Ebens are a completely different species to the Grey,yet,they possess similar technology and fly saucers nearly similar to that of the Greys.Not mention they have nearly the same bodytype.

It could be that maby the Ebens are an off-breed or a sub-species of the Greys.Maby they all went their seperate ways,if these species did indeed exist.Dont forget that the beings reported from the Roswell crash are different species from that of the Greys.

According to personnel who were killed after revealing secret government projects, the greys are pretty good at deception and lies! I think that the ebens are actually the greys themselves which gave themselves the identity "eben" as a cover-up to their true identities. Based on serpo.org, I can conclude that the so-called 'ebens' are involved in secret experiments and cloning of various species including hybrids so I can be 90 % sure that the ebens are actually the greys themselves! They even lied that the greys lived on a planet orbiting Alpha Centuari which is obviously not true! Every dumbass here on Earth knows that the common species of greys live on a planet orbiting the Zeta Reticuli system! Ask yourselves this question! When Betty and Barney Hill were abducted, why were they shown a map of the Zeta Reticuli system where the so-called 'ebens' are supposedly living? Do they shared the home as the greys? That's bull# of course! Both Betty and Barney Hill were painfully experiemented on by the greys! This phenomenon is occurring all over the United States till today! The greys or so-called 'ebens' which they lied about are masterminds to it!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'm getting that the initial links are either for 'members only', or a '403 forbidden' error.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Her site sucks. No way in hell i'm subscribing and paying money for articles that she probably just made up lol. Or for articles I can just find elsewhere on the net. I bet NONE of her content is exclusive, I bet its just pulled from news sites and different sources across the net.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by The7thLetter]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join