It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revitalising through frequencies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Hello,

i read something about alleged revitalizing effects of special sound files, which are made of frequencies.

I assume that the used frequencies are ELF-frequencies, which are known to have stimulating or sedating effects.

I tried a sample and I »think« it is working for me, because I feel really motivated since I tried it.
Especially because I am a very depressed person I have a good feeling which is not common to me.

I know that faith can move mountains.
Perhaps only the faith ...

What do you think about this method?
Have someone tried it or other things like this?
It is safe to use?

Yours, Polylux

P.s.: Sorry about my worse english, I hope you understand my post.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by Polylux]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I highly doubt ELF has any sort of effect on the human body, mostly because half of my city, if not all of it, would then feel great since we have several ELF antennas near town. There's no real difference in health or attitue between here and Milano, so I'm assuming that ELF hasn't affected us much or at all.

~MFP

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
What you doubt has been proofed by scientists like A. Schienle.
(I read this information in the german wikipedia section, which provides much more information.)

Not all frequencies has effects, only a few one below 50 Hz.

Polylux

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Polylux - all frequencies between 3 and 30 Hz are considered extra low frequency. As I said before, there are several antennas around Firenze, and there is no real difference in health, physical or mental, between here and any other Italian city. Can you provide some peer reviewed research on this topic, possibly from a well known journal?

~MFP

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
There are certainly ways to influence the body through the use of radio waves, but it works both ways, as always. The problem is that research on this subject is mostly done on the lunatic fringe or in complete secrecy - there are f-ex rumors of paralysis devices based on microwave tech. but it's more of an urban legend.

That said, i once wrote a lengthy post in another sub-forum, which you might consider useful, even though it's centered around cellphones. all i want to demonstrate is that the established viewpoint isn't necessarily the most accurate:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join