It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help UFO experts! Sightings in Michigan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Has anyone else experienced ufo sightings Downriver recently? We just moved to the area and have had several strange things happen. About two weeks ago around midnight we heard a sound like a large jet going over the house but super loud as if it were very low. The thing is, with a jet, the sound will go away slowly as the plane gets farther away. This was a strong and solid for over 20 minutes. We couldn't see anything out the windows and finally looked out the bathroom window last. There was a bright light in the sky over the field next to the house where the train tracks run. The light went straight up and then out and the jet sound we were hearing left.....within seconds two huge military helicopters followed as if they were chasing it.

Tonight my husband was having back pain and couldn't sleep. Around 2 am he was looking out the bathroom window in the direction of the same field. Three lights in the sky. One was very large oblong light that was glowing orange, with two other whiter lights, One larger then the other. The large orange one slowly went straight up after hovering in one spot and then zipped off within a blink of an eye to the right.

We are very close to the Detroit River and near Lake Erie. Seems as though many ufo sightings are by large bodies of water.
I'm just wondering if anyone else has seen anything like this in the area. I'm going to research military bases but my husband grew up around here and he doesn't know of any.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by ChristyZ]

[edit on 22-3-2006 by ChristyZ]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Sounds like a UFO sighting.

Seems as though many ufo sightings are by large bodies of water.

This also is true for UFO sightings. There many , many reports near, above , or in large bodies of water from just about everywhere.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
My son is setting up a video camera that will tape up to five hours tonight to see what happens. I think I'll try to wake up around 2am just because I'm curious. We haven't said much to anyone around here. We work from early morning until about 9pm and havn't had much time to meet and speak with our neighbors. I'm curious if anyone near us has had any recent sightings.

join