It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: Scene 4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

PODcast: Scene 4
Don't ask why i called it this, i dont know lol. Another song from 2005, all music copyright Transcendental Paradigm (myself)

length: 03:04
file: btsmpod_1563.mp3
size: 2878k
feed: btsm

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Although not exactly my kind of stuff, I gotta say- excellent use of musical textures, and you have a great sense of rhythm! It does sound like it could be part of a movie soundtrack. I heard the variations you put in on the percussion and keys, and they are interesting. Shows you really put some work into it, or at least it sounds as if you did to me. What are you using for composing software? Acid, Fruity loops, Reason, or a sequencer inside a keyboard, or what?

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Yeah, pretty good stuff McGuirk. I notice the Highlander sample thrown in for good measure also.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I use FL Studio, Acid, and i just recently aquired Absynth . I also just yesterday purchased a MIDI keyboard so hopefully ill be able to make tunes faster now once I learn the ins and outs of that

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Good music McG, I enjoyed it.

It's good to see so many talented individuals contributing to the music section. Keep it up my friend, it can only get better and better.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
That was cool. I really enjoyed it!

Good job

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
all i can say is very interesting, definately sounds like some sort of intro. at one part it sounded alil techno which i usually hate but this wasnt bad at all. did you use Fruity Loops or anything cause all i know is when i attempted Fruity Loops i was out of it within minutes ha, soooo complicated. you def need a keyboard and such, without it you cant get as far.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
yes actually this song was created with fruity loops, no keyboard hehe. It's really not all that complicated, definately no where near as complex as reason or cubase. It's really just a matter of finding where the options are.

as i type this im actually angry at FL cause i finally bought a keyboard and i got to recognize my keystrokes but not the length of time i hold the key or delays between hitting keys! grr! if you like this one check out my other two songs as well "Voyage to Planet X" and my untitled work in progress!

top topics

join