It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychologists and anthropologists need to shut up or go away.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Ok, now normally I promote the advancement of knowledge and science and that kind of stuff, but when it comes to psychology and so called "modern anthropoligists", well they need to either keep there thoughts to themself, or better yet go away completely.

Now of course some people will say that psychology is great, well I say we should get rid of complex psychology altogether.
It's within my opinion that all these new psychological theories and ideas are pure unadulterated bunk.

And modern anthropology is just as bad, they've got no place spying on our modern lifestyle and than telling us how to live.

What I especially hate is these stupid old people who are scared of technology and change who try and claim things like "technology ruins the family" and other idiotic # like that.

Psychologists and modern anthropoligists need to just shut the hell up and let us live how we want, even if they don't like it, it's not there business to tell people how to live or whats right and wrong.

And whats worse is these parents who actually believe this bunk and take technology away from kids and make them live like it's the 1950's.

Anyways, I got a message for all the psychologists and modern anthropologists and parents who believe all of the crap the afore mentioned two spew,

Get over yourself, we don't care!
We don't want to hear what you have to say when you try and tell us how to live our lives, you got no place even trying to.

Well I feel a bit better now after writing all this out, though I would'nt mind seeing the psychologists locked up in institutions.

Oh, and in case any member here who is a psychologist or modern anthropoligist, I don't generally hate you, I hate your profession.

new topics

join