It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada: OM, OMG! Liberal leader candidates!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Bob Rae?
Ashley McIssac?
WTH is wrong with this picture? To gain control of parliment you have to have some sort of base in Ontario. Rae has ZERO sway here due to his disasterous tenure as the NDP premier. Most Ontarians consider Rae a betrayer of the NDP platform. As a provincial civil servant, who wasn't here during the Rae days, I hear things that would lead me to believe that Satan could juggle snowballs before Rae will gain ANYTHING in Ontario again.

McIssac? That's a WHOLE different story.

LESLIE NEILSON FOR PM!!!!! That makes more sense ino.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
*Bump*

C'mon soldiers, how are we going to take this forum over if everyone is on leave?

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Oh allright, I'll help you take over the world.

I tried to respond last night but every time I thought of MacIsaac running for PM, I couldn't stop laughing. I'll never forget a certain interview he gave years ago talking about his underage boyfriend and what they like to do together.

Ron MacLean for Prime Minister!!!! With Don Cherry in charge of Foreign Affairs. It might not be so good for the country but it would be a lot of fun.

I think Sardion mentioned Rae before and he seemed kind of positive about him (the first person I've heard say nice things about Rae). Maybe Sardion could give us the upside for Rae?

I'm still liking Belinda. She has great shoes.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
I'm still liking Belinda. She has great shoes.

She has great what? ........................ Teeth?

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
She has something to appeal to everyone.

And we haven't even mentioned her hairdo and fabulous sense of style yet.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
personaly i would like to see ralph goodale as liberal canidate, but unfortunatly i believe he is too honest. it would never happen of course but an honest guy in power woiuld be kinda nice, dont ya think?

new topics

top topics

join