It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam's Doppelganger In Court?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
....isn't DNA only as good as the hands that gathered it and tested it? I mean, it's in the realm of having to trust the "experts" whereas any pair of eyeballs can see that Fat-Saddam is different in a lot of ways, not the least of which is his behavior.

Fat is relative and certainly weight loss is not abnormal for a man on the run, correct?

Further, are not photos and teeth as good as the hands that take and examine them?

seekerof

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Fat is relative and certainly weight loss is not abnormal for a man on the run, correct?

Ha ha, yea. Good one.

This link below from Wired magazine didn't tell me much. It doesn't say where they got their DNA sample from, so right away, I have to wonder.

Saddam's DNA Test a Fast Job

Further, are not photos and teeth as good as the hands that take and examine them?

Quite so. I think behavior and movement are the best way to tell a fraud. Very few people alter their way of gesturing and moving, particularly in front of a crowd. Most people act the same way when on display, I mean.

I will agree that the teeth don't tell me much, but this is the only thread I've looked at regarding Saddam's doubles, and these pictures don't really provide conclusive details. Anyway you could easily have the double's teeth knocked out and make replica dentures that looked like saddam's. I just see old Saddam as much more primped and stylized. This gruffy bearded Saddam doesn't groom himself the way prim and proper Saddam of old did, as mentioned.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   

syntaxer,
You are seemingly an intelligent and astute individual.

Having said that, I have just a couple questions:
Between twitchy and yourself, among any others who side with the "doppelganger" theory, I find it ironic that between teeth and photos, neither of you have posted the news articles--which have been linked multitudes of times already within a diverse number of past ATS topics on this matter--concerning the DNA tests that were taken to determine and identify the real Saddam from the poser(s).

Now why is that?

Seekerof my good man, thanks for the ATS props..

In regards to the DNA testing, manipulating appearances, doctoring photos and all that good conspiracy stuff with a bag of chips, simply said; the obvious would indicate that even his own wife of 25 years of experience should be able to positively recognize the man. However, ultimately in the end she claimed it was his double..

I know with all certainty, that my heart would be broken in two if my wife failed to recognizing me amongst my various carbon copy clones, body doubles and alien shapeshifters of syntaxer.

Absolutely devastated...

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
DNA tests? It's simple. They lied.

Just like they lied about WTC 7, like they lied about the WMD's, like they lied Iraqi ties with Al Quaeda.

Perhaps they did recieve results from the lab confirming that the DNA sample they submitted matched other DNA samples from Saddam Hussein. Has anybody reported on the origin of the earlier samples? Are they certain that they are samples given by Saddam and not one of his doubles (Perhaps the double they have in custody right now)?

And who submitted the DNA sample for testing? There are many opportunities for an unscupulous party to tamper with samples.

<< 1   >>

join