It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I belive..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
That there is a connection between all of these things dreams and the new world order and aliens there have been cases of poeple dreaming that they were abducted and operated on then waking up with strange marks on their bodies! laugh at me if you want but this is what I belive!

[edit on 21-3-2006 by ShadowdragonAP45]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I dreamt that i was the loch ness monster. At least i thought it was a dream until i started having cravings for fish.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
HA ha your funny but this is my belief and i am sure you have belifs that someone would laugh at.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Sorry, im not mocking you, i believe there is probably a more reasonable explanation for most of these cases, however i must concede that there are many cases where i really have no idea what that explanation might be.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
shadow dragon, the alien dream and marks is true, they were abducted.
You didn't have to make such a meaningless short new post though, I found it very annoying.

and "belive" is beleive.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
thank you I am not the best speller in the world. LoL at least I can admit it.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
No one is going to laugh at you mate, but I think you might get a few more responses in this thread if you made it a bit more specific about what you're trying to convey? The way I read it is that you believe people are being abducted by aliens and that it somehow has a link to the new world order. Do some searches on this site and on google and you might find some information that will be of interest to you.

Originally posted by Mindsite
shadow dragon, the alien dream and marks is true, they were abducted.
You didn't have to make such a meaningless short new post though, I found it very annoying.

and "belive" is beleive.

No, its 'believe'
... third time lucky, eh!

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Laugh at me if you wish... but i believe that humans are ETs experiment. As things go UFOs are reportedly seen back in egyptian times. Ive also read some where that people beleive the mayans were started by ETs.

i did have a little more info to back this up but its credible

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
i dreamt i was in the midst of a battle in warcraft

then i went onto a space ship and travelled to a different universe with humans, who acted like we do, i fit right in.

then had a dream where i was being operated on by EBE!

i believe there is point in which your mind is unable to distinguish dreams from consious reality. the EBE use their supior powers of mind to influence our levels of mind recognition, so they can safely manipulate our will under the guise of dream like states. they operated on my chest in the dream, so isnt it entirely possible that while they were operating on my chest they exhibited a dream like state over the rest of my mind to make it seem as though i was dreaming??? when it was actually going on??? just a thought, stay up and stay sharp fellow ATSer's

top topics

join