It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The French (wine) Revolution...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Militants cause blood, I mean wine, to spill in the streets over 1 million litres according to this shocking report from the battlefront.....

French wine firm livid
Masked men, claiming to be from the shadowy Regional Action Committee of Winemakers (CRAV), took just 20 minutes last Friday to break open several of Val d'Orbieu's wine vats, sending millions of bottles-worth of French wine gushing into the street.

Looks like the price of ripple has just gone up... :w:

mod edit:

Quote Reference (review link)
Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ** (review link)

[edit on 21-3-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Militants cause blood, I mean wine, to spill in the streets over 1 million litres according to this shocking report from the battlefront.....

French wine firm livid

Masked men, claiming to be from the shadowy Regional Action Committee of Winemakers (CRAV), took just 20 minutes last Friday to break open several of Val d'Orbieu's wine vats, sending millions of bottles-worth of French wine gushing into the street.

French..here i am.....You called

ok they did that since the small owners are loosing a lot of money towards the big wine corporations. they are protesting the Non-wine support of the govt. and the importation of cheap cheap wines. Read the facts on all sides before making judgement.

Peace LeMagnifique

join