It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvard Study Finds Pro-Israel Lobby Influences U.S. Foreign Policy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deep_Blue
You Justified the Barbarian Israelis savage aggression in the middle east by the following silly statement if yours:

Wow, Barbarian- Savage aggression ! You dont need to be so overtly biased do you ?

If you check history you would be shocked to know that it was the Arabs that were actually the aggressors from 1947 through 1973, the Israelis just finished the job. Anyway, it seems you have some "set" opinions, further discussion is pointless it would seem.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
If you check history you would be shocked to know that it was the Arabs that were actually the aggressors from 1947 through 1973, the Israelis just finished the job. Anyway, it seems you have some "set" opinions, further discussion is pointless it would seem.

Israel started the war in 1967 .. remember Israel made a sneak attack and occupied west bank , Gaza , Jolan (in Syria) , some Jordanian lands and Sinai (in Egypt). and in 1982 Israel invaded Lebanon . Plus the hundreds of massacres they did on Palestinians........There are many more examples (more than you can imagine) of the Israeli savage aggression.

Also what was the Israelis doing in Palestine in 1948 in first place . From what I know the Israeli illegally occupied Palestine in 1948.
How can you make a justification like: the murderer have the right to defend him self by killing more? !!!!
how can you convict the victim and release the criminal free?

Even in million years the right will never by the side of Israel, and history will never be rewritten.

Yes I'm biased to Justice and Human rights.. and I will never tolerate any justification for the Israeli occupation of the 1967 lands.

[edit on 7-4-2006 by Deep_Blue]

[edit on 7-4-2006 by Deep_Blue]

(Mod edit: No need to quote the whole thing. It's right there. Quoting.)

[edit on 4/12/2006 by Majic]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
ZogZog Poll

Just a reminder to my fellow members. As threads like these wind their way along, views are exchanged, opinions are expressed, possibilities are explored and now and then, derailments occur.

It's never a bad idea to remember where it all started, and for convenience, here's a link to The Beginning:

Harvard Study Finds Pro-Israel Lobby Influences U.S. Foreign Policy

Let's not forget that this is where the discussion began, and what it should be about. There are already many threads that talk about Israel, and even Israeli aggression, but this thread has the potential to be something more.

This is about the influence of the Pro-Israel Lobby on U.S. foreign policy. Not the history of Israel, not other ATSers, and not ZogZog.

What Is The Matrix?

I'm withholding personal opinion on this topic because I don't want to introduce conflict-of-interest issues. However, as both a member and a moderator I want to reemphasize that I think this is a very important topic, and one which I consider to be at the heart of what the true "conspiracy theorist" spirit is all about.

This study alleges that, in effect, Israel, a foreign country, is strongly influencing U.S. foreign policy to the detriment of both and using strong-arm tactics to do it. Among the tactics alleged is that of essentially silencing and defaming anyone who calls attention to these tactics.

In other words, a cover-up. A conspiracy!

Is it true?

That's what I would like to know.

Through The Looking Glass

While all members are free to express whatever opinions they wish (within the limits of the T&C, of course), in this thread, I am very interested in finding out more about these specific allegations, and how much truth there may be to them.

Some members have already contributed some excellent insights and well-informed opinions. However, I think there is much more to this story.

I'm trying not to over-moderate this thread (oops! too late), but at the same time, I think it's important that it not run off-track and into the dustbin of ATS history.

This inquiry has not reached the bottom of the rabbit hole yet. Many tantalizing questions surrounding this story remain unanswered.

I encourage all members who share my interest in finding out the truth about this subject to search where your intuition and interest may lead you, and challenge you to make a definitive case for or against the validity of this study.

Do so, and you can rightly claim to Deny Ignorance!

[edit on 4/12/2006 by Majic]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
One of the movers and shakers in the Pro-Israeli scene is Richard Perle, I have a thread on Hollinger INC on ATS here...

politics.abovetopsecret.com...
Want to hear something scary?
"If we just let our vision of the world go forth, and we embrace it entirely and we don't try to piece together clever diplomacy, but just wage a total war... our children will sing great songs about us years from now."
-Richard Perle

Scarier?
"I absolutely believe in assassinations."
-Richard Perle

This is the kind of Zionist extremism that is making the rounds in our highest levels of government...
Can you imagine if say Charlton Heston had said the same things in support of the NRA lobby? Or any other lobby for that matter, and yet we tend to accept this pro-violent radicalism because it is pro-Israeli? "Wage total War..." "I believe in Assasinations" Jesus this is one of the guys that help shape our foriegn policy, paints our image in the minds of the world we live in, and he is just one of many examples of the mind set of the Pro-Israeli lobby that is seemingly above reproach.

[edit on 26-8-2006 by twitchy]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
i don't think it's a coincidence harvard also opened it's first study into psychedelic drugs since 1963 this past year AND came up with this study.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join