It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miracle Healer, John of God of Brazil????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   
It is an interesting article by Ontonio Garza. It talks about this man who can perform medical miracles. It is tough to believe, but from the response and from the article it appears to be interesting.

He does surgery? Dnt know how he would do that as he does not have any medical background.

Not sure what to make of it. could be true????

click

PS I hope this is the right place to post this?

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Interesting article. Its good to see that in the modern world that miracles can still exist. Hopefully more people will be able will become blessed with the gift this man has.

On another note I think that you may have posted this in the wrong section. You should call a mod and hopefully they will be able to move this to the medical section of the forum.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Yes I saw a program about him on TV. It is a miracle, but it's not him. It is the work of the spirits is what it is... Thousands of people see him with illnesses and what not so he can cure them.

It truly is fascinating...and for skeptics, unexplained.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This is an interesting article: ABC News, John of God

I saw the program on TV, so I'm familiar with the man. I don't know what to think about him, whether he is a fraud, or a miracle worker. Whatever the case, he does seem to be able to help some people, though I think it has more to do with the power of one's mind, and the power of suggestion. Placebos are a perfect example.

"The physician's belief in the treatment and the patient's faith in the physician exert a mutually reinforcing effect; the result is a powerful remedy that is almost guaranteed to produce an improvement and sometimes a cure." -- Petr Skrabanek and James McCormick, Follies and Fallacies in Medicine, p. 13.

The placebo effect is the measurable, observable, or felt improvement in health not attributable to treatment. This effect is believed by many people to be due to the placebo itself in some mysterious way. A placebo (Latin for "I shall please") is a medication or treatment believed by the administrator of the treatment to be inert or innocuous. Placebos may be sugar pills or starch pills. Even "fake" surgery and "fake" psychotherapy are considered placebos.

[edit on 21-3-2006 by 2manyquestions]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
It is a miracle, but it's not him. It is the work of the spirits is what it is... Thousands of people see him with illnesses and what not so he can cure them.

That's it exactly.

John of God, AKA Joao de Deus, has a Gift of Healing and Psychic Surgery from a large Group Entity.

[edit on 21-3-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Guys, thankyou for your posts. I agree it is a miracle. Something which is never heard of in common men.

However this does raise serious doubts in science or is it an eye opening. So many scientific minds and so many intelligent medical professionals around the word, study hard to understand human anatomy and here is a man who can do it without the basics. Has there been any reports of people being injured due to this surgeroy?

As has been mentioned there could be the possibility of ghost? Then why has this man been choosen? There could be a number of people in this world then why are the ghosts going to him? Could he be some sort of a medium? The reason for so much suspicion about ghost is because, i fail to comprehend the reasoning for ghost being so gratiful? It could be God's had and He is known to perform mircales which are tough to believe. Non the less these are supernatural powers.

As mentioned in the article this guy has gone to a tough time and he was beaten up could it be that he has reached a state in the human mind where he can tap into hidden powers? I do not have a source to back my question, but i do believe that the mind is a very powerful organ which we havnt had the knowledge to tamper with?

I do sound like a skeptic, but that is not the cause, it is logically tough to digest.

I do not want to start a debate on belief's in God, but more on if someone had heard other wise of his miracles. If not I am stumpped!!

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hi knowledge23,

Originally posted by knowledge23
Guys, thank you for your posts. I agree it is a miracle. Something which is never heard of in common men.

However this does raise serious doubts in science or is it an eye opening. So many scientific minds and so many intelligent medical professionals around the word, study hard to understand human anatomy and here is a man who can do it without the basics. Has there been any reports of people being injured due to this surgery?

I am sure that there are some occasional minor problems with the psychic surgery. A considerable amount of pain during the procedure has been reported.

Conventional science does not embrace the validity of the discarnate dimensions and that those on the Other Side can and do have an impact on the incarnate population.

As has been mentioned there could be the possibility of ghost?

As a spiritual medium and Solist Mystic, I have been studying Gifts of the Spirit and discarnate sociology for many years. My Gift of the Spirit is Discernment.

No single discarnate ("ghost" is not really a good term for it) can generate enough energy in The Light Of The God Force in order to manifest a significant Gift of Healing, much less a Gift of Psychic Surgery. There are no Ascended Masters at the present time who can do this, but a God Realized Aristocracy is in the works - so my Guides tell me.

However, when discarnates, typically those who are not highly evolved, combine their energies in the Spirit into a collective consciousness or Group Entity, they can use the sum total of their power to manifest healing, telekinesis, etc.

This is precisely what is happening with John of God.

For him to do what he does on a daily basis, the Group Entity would have to contain within it MILLIONS OF PEOPLE on the Other Side.

Then why has this man been chosen? There could be a number of people in this world then why are the ghosts going to him? Could he be some sort of a medium? The reason for so much suspicion about ghost is because, i fail to comprehend the reasoning for ghost being so grateful? It could be God's had and He is known to perform miracles which are tough to believe.

Good questions.

There are a number of factors that come into play.

He may have been a member of that particular discarnate community or Group Entity before he entered his current life. They only work through people they have an affiliation with, like, and know.

Secondly, if you read up on his history, John was chosen to be a healer at an early age - only sixteen - following a female vision which directed him to go to a nearby spiritual church. When someone is chosen at an early age by a large Group Entity, it points to the purpose of that life

Which means that before his current incarnation, John knew what he would be doing here.

There are other examples of people being "chosen" by large Group Entities. Both David Blaine and Sai Baba both started doing their telekinetic tricks at an early age. More so with the latter (pointing to a larger Group Entity at the time) as he was known to manifest candy for friends in grammar school.

None the less these are supernatural powers.

Agreed.

Although the term "supernatural" is also a misnomer. It is only supernatural to someone who does not understand it. To those that do, it is simply Spirit at work through a person.

As mentioned in the article this guy has gone to a tough time and he was beaten up could it be that he has reached a state in the human mind where he can tap into hidden powers? I do not have a source to back my question, but i do believe that the mind is a very powerful organ which we haven't had the knowledge to tamper with?

It isn't his mind that is doing it; it is a large Group Entity that works through him and around him. That is why miraculous abilities such as those through John of God, Issa/Jesus, Father Padre Pio, and many others, are traditionally referred to as Gifts of the Spirit.

I do sound like a skeptic, but that is not the case, it is logically tough to digest.

Sure it is!

People freak out when they see powerful Gifts of the Spirit demonstrated.

I do not want to start a debate on belief's in God, but more on if someone had heard otherwise of his miracles. If not I am stumped!!

There are minor miracles that occur around us quite often. One only has to keep an open mind and look for them.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Hi Paul_Richard,

Thankyou for the information. It is quite interesting to read and appreciate the feedback. It is truely an eye opener. I must confess I have not much information on Group Entity, hence if my questions are naive to consider it only a part of me trying to increase my understanding in this area.

What are Group Entity?

How do they choose? You have mentioned about past affiliations, however what are they based on?

Group Entity, how can they generate that much power? Would God not be aware of this? Would this mean that God doesnt mind such miracles through miracles?

At sixteen been choosen, he did not have an option, could that have been possible, as he was directed by a female? Do we know who she is?

Why is it that he is healing people, when he can easily be a messiah? Not questions it now with respect to the medical marvels, but more on the general aspect of guiding people towards religion? Could it be because he believes it is not God but GE.

Why do such world take time to spread? I am sure there are a lot of people out there who could help from him?

Are scientist around the world doing anything to investigate?

The reasons for so many questions is so that as a group we all can try to get the information. I have checked his website, but it lacks a lot of answers. Hope you guys have something which would be interesting to read and increase the understanding of the phenomenon.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hi Knowledge23,

Hi Paul_Richard,

Thank you for the information. It is quite interesting to read and appreciate the feedback. It is truly an eye opener.

You're welcome.

I must confess I have not much information on a Group Entity, hence if my questions are naive to consider it only a part of me trying to increase my understanding in this area.

What are Group Entities?

There are no naive questions, as that is how one learns.

Souls are a form of energy. When most people leave their bodies, have a panoramic life review, and go into The Light, they join and/or return to a community of like-minded individuals. This provides them with a sense of family, telepathic unity, culture, and the advantage of the discarnate collective's combined energy.

The larger communities form "cities of light" in the Mid Realms of Spirit. Like the one reported by Dannion Brinkley during his first Near Death Experience in the 1970s.

When thousands of discarnates (or souls on the Other Side) combine their energies into a Group Entity, they have the collective power to manifest healing and telekinesis. Those that have millions of members have the power also to manifest matter on a small scale - like in the creation of food and jewelry.

To have a GE with billions of members is unheard of because it is beyond the spiritual stability of those in the Mid Realms - the angels of basic spirituality - to handle that degree of energy.

The largest Group Entities start or maintain religions. They work through and around their chosen prophets to further their theology.

For example, Jesus/Issa channeled a Group Entity that had millions of angels. The Dominant Aura Color of angels is usually yellow, which is why the auras and halos depicted in the illustrations of Christian saints through the centuries typically embrace the yellow color.

A recent example...

At the funeral of Pope John Paul , above his casket there was a painting of "An Ascending Jesus." Surrounding Jesus in the painting was an abundance of yellow light.

The yellow connection is no accident, as yellow and violet are the Dominant Aura Colors of basic spirituality; the primary energy colors of those in the Mid Realms of Spirit - the angels.

Various people today are aligned with and channel Group Entities that are large but not as big or as powerful as that which Issa had.

One example of that is the Group Entity of David Blaine, which recently lost some membership due to retrogression. A slightly more powerful Group Entity is the one that Criss Angel channels. Both are opposed to me and the discarnate Saint Guides I channel - The Society Of Light.

Group Entities do not want it known that they are not gods or Ascended Masters, and that they are really only - at best - souls of basic spirituality. It blows their whole "power of God" image and lessens the mystique of their respective prophet.

All the world's religions were started by large Group Entities. The Original Creator, who has yet to come, had nothing to do with their formation

Which is the reason behind the fragmentation of spiritual and metaphysical understanding in all traditional scripture, why the miracles in one religion don't outshine those in the others, and why we all don't embrace the same faith. Group Entities compete with one another in order to gain new members. That competition translates into strife - and even wars - between incarnates in religious organizations, as well as in the Spirit.

To be a member of a large Group Entity is likened to being a rock star, perhaps in some cases even better.

You have beautiful women and men sexually aligning themselves with you. (Yes, discarnates can feel the energy of orgasms and they like it very much.) You have great power and influence over their thoughts and actions. You are revered and in some cases, worshipped, by many people.

That is the lure of power and control that Group Entities seek...and get.

The more mature souls, the discarnate Saints in the Higher Realms of Spirit, are relatively few in number, and seek to become a Light onto Oneself. Their efforts to illuminate those in the flesh are often overshadowed in energy by opposing Group Entities.

Over the decades, I have been severely persecuted by Group Entities. One could accurately state that I am their NEMESIS - for I expose them for what they are.

How do they choose? You have mentioned about past affiliations, however what are they based on?

They are based on their relationships.

Politics - politics - politics.

Suppose you were a part of a large community in the Mid Realms. They elected you to be their prophet when you incarnate. After you are born and begin to grow up, you start to notice their energy and they begin to work through you, granting various Gifts of the Spirit. People are taken back by your charisma and intuition, and you begin to have a mystique to those around you.

A new angel prophet emerges.

There are subangelic prophets too. They channel Group Entities of common spirits/subangels in the Lower Realms. Sai Baba is a subangelic prophet with many Gifts, and a sexual predator/pedophile of young men and boys at his ashram in India. His Gifts of the Spirit have lessened with age because he (and the Group Entity he channels - with a great turnover of membership) has abused them.

Group Entity, how can they generate that much power?

They generate that much power through the combining of their soul energies in the Spirit.

Would God not be aware of this? Would this mean that God doesn't mind such miracles through miracles?

In various degrees, discarnates are aware of Group Entity activities. Those who see Group Entities the most clearly are the discarnate Saints.

Ahh...the God question.

This is difficult to explain.

In this timeline and this timeframe, there are no Ascended God Realized Masters at present. (That will change in the not-too distant future.)

So in this sense, God in the traditional meaning does not exist.

But it does exist as energy.

That energy of Spirit is referred to as The Light Of The God Force. It always existed and always will exist, and represents the only way that reality can manifest. Without it, there can be no planets, stars, or even souls.

The Light, often reported by Near Death Experiencers "at the end of the tunnel" is governed by Universal Law which cannot be altered one iota

The more spiritually advanced the individual, judged by its ability to love genuinely and deeply or Radiate Spiritual White Light, the greater its ability to ascend into The Light after bodily death, i.e., when free of matter.

At sixteen been chosen, he did not have an option, could that have been possible, as he was directed by a female? Do we know who she is?

He most likely knew what would happen and agreed to it before he entered his body. They simply reconnected to him as they are old friends and co-patriots in the same discarnate community. The ease with which he adjusted to that situation of being their medium for healing at only 16 points to a former affiliation and spiritual bond that was already established.

The female was or is probably one of the speakers of the large Group Entity which grants him a Gift of Healing and Psychic Surgery.

Why is it that he is healing people, when he can easily be a messiah? Not questions it now with respect to the medical marvels, but more on the general aspect of guiding people towards religion? Could it be because he believes it is not God but GE.

In this instance, they prefer to use their communal energies to manifest healing and not perpetuate a new religion. It is their choice as with everyone as to how they use their energy in and from The Light.

Why do such word take time to spread? I am sure there are a lot of people out there who could help from him?

Many people know about John of God.

There is a great deal of opposition to those who have powerful Gifts of the Spirit. Remember, Group Entities compete with one another.

There is also the jealousy factor which comes into play. People on the Other Side who see those who are rich, youthful, beautiful, popular and/or with powerful Gifts, become jealous of them and seek to hurt them and/or disrupt what they do in some way. Freak accidents to successful and popular people are often caused by jealous discarnate elements.

Most scientists cannot explain how telekinesis works and refuse to accept the validity of the soul and the discarnate dimensions. You have pinheads like James Randi and Michael Shermer (and their many supporters, some of which are in ATS) who greatly oppose a progressive, enlightened perspective on discarnate sociology and Gifts of the Spirit. They have their own co-patriots on the Other Side too - in the Lower Realms of Spirit - who provide them with empowerment energy to further their paradigm.

Are scientists around the world doing anything to investigate?

The scientific approach only addresses the effect, not the cause. This limitation within parapsychological research is a stumbling block for truly understanding the situation. One will not learn how John of God heals simply through observation and with traditional scientific experimentation.

The reasons for so many questions is so that as a group we all can try to get the information. I have checked his website, but it lacks a lot of answers. Hope you guys have something which would be interesting to read and increase the understanding of the phenomenon.

Perhaps you can organize an ATS trip to Brazil and see him in operation.

You have to be careful when you investigate people who channel large Group Entities. Many eyes are upon you when you do this, and they have their own agendas to further, which may not be the same as yours or mine.

Caution is therefore suggested.

[edit on 23-3-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Paul Richards,

Thankyou for the addition, that was a great read. I apologise as I was caught up due to some personal affair, which ill share.

Its quite interesting after going through the note, I took a step back and tried to digest the entire writing. It was going through my head and I was trying to logic the statements through, but as you will be aware with paranormal phenomenons with a lot of possbilities logics basics steps tend to fail. The next day, i am at office get a message from the wife when i am in a meeting. Interesting enough it just say, call me. Now my wife is visiting her parents. I am keep the time information and country information private. I called her up and realised that her uncle had died. He was in hospital and he had diabitis and he had some problem and had his leg amputated. He was in hospital not serious but he was improving. The doctors decided to take him off medicine that night and he died 3 in the morning. I had gone through the note you wrote and the warning which you put down and it had been not approximately 12 hours when i got the message and 10 hours since he passed away. The doctors said he had a severe attack in his sleep and he passed away.

It may have nothing to do with GE but i just thought it was quite interesting.

Would you have any information on Sai Baba, as I have heard a lot about him and I know there is a place in India Sherdi, i hope i slept it right, where a light burns continously 365 days a year and it is by his will power. Also it is said, that some poor children did not have oil to light the candles during a festive season in India and he burnt them with water. From what i understand no one knows where and when Sai Baba was born or from which religion he belongs?

Cheers

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Hi Knowledge23,

Paul Richards,

Thank you for the addition, that was a great read.

You're welcome.

I apologize...

Some of the awareness that I espouse and relay from Spirit is difficult to take and it is often good to wait a while anyway to assimilate it. I threw an awful lot at you recently.

...as I was caught up due to some personal affair, which I'll share.

Its quite interesting after going through the note, I took a step back and tried to digest the entire writing. It was going through my head and I was trying to logic the statements through, but as you will be aware with paranormal phenomenons with a lot of possibilities logics basics steps tend to fail. The next day, i am at office get a message from the wife... I called her up and realized that her uncle had died. He was in hospital and he had diabetes and he had some problem and had his leg amputated....The doctors decided to take him off medicine that night and he died 3 in the morning...The doctors said he had a severe attack in his sleep and he passed away.

It may have nothing to do with GE but i just thought it was quite interesting.

My condolences on your loss.

Would you have any information on Sai Baba, as I have heard a lot about him and I know there is a place in Shirdi, India [corrected your spelling there]...where a light burns continuously 365 days a year and it is by his will power. Also it is said, that some poor children did not have oil to light the candles during a festive season in India and he burnt them with water. From what i understand no one knows where and when Sai Baba was born or from which religion he belongs?

You have asked the right person. I would be happy to elaborate on Sathya Sai Baba.

Sai Baba is Satyanarayana Raju, an Indian swami who goes by the name Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. He claims to be born in 1926. However, critics view the birth date as having been fabricated to make it appear as if Sai Baba's birth fulfilled a prophecy of Sri Aurobindo. School records prove that he was actually born in 1929.
Sai Baba is a subangel prophet. Just as Issa/Jesus of Nazareth was chosen by a large group consciousness of angels to fulfill Old Testament prophecy as a messianic figure in the First Century, so too was Sai Baba chosen in the Twentieth Century by a large Group Entity of Hindu angels to become a messianic/Avataric figure.

While still a boy in the 1930s, Sai Baba displayed miraculous telekinetic Gifts, like the ability to manifest candy. But the reason why he did not progress and stabilize as an angel prophet (as Jesus did) was because he became very spoiled by all the adulation and wealth that he received. Eventually, Sai Baba succumbed to becoming a sexual predator/pedophile of young men and boys at his ashram in India. According to the latest estimate from the Higher Realms of Spirit, Sai Baba has a Dominant Aura Color of Brown, indicating that he really isn't a spiritual person at all but just a dark magician that has various telekinetic Gifts given to him by a large Group Entity.

The story about the light that is kept lit by Sai Baba's will alone is inaccurate. But the story about the power of his Group Entity to change water into oil is probably true.

According to a number of eyewitnesses at his ashram, Sai Baba's telekinetic miracles have lessened with age, much to his angst.

According to The Society Of Light, Prema Sai (who Sai Baba predicts will be his final incarnation in the Twenty-First Century), will actually be the soul of another Hindu sage that will strive to fulfill that messianic role after Sai Baba's death. The large Group Entity (i.e., the large subangel collective) that powers Sai Baba's Gifts has already chosen another for that role of a prophet. Prema Sai, who will also have various telekinetic Gifts given to him, will declare (just as Sai Baba did) to be an Avatar or God Realized Master. In actuality, if Prema Sai ever emerges at all, he will at best be just another angel prophet.

Sai Baba & The Field of Righteousness

Allegations Concerning Sathya Sai Baba

Former Devotees of Sai Baba Speak Out About His Pedophile Activities

The Swami Who Deceived An Entire World (The Connie Larsson's Story)

Namasté

[edit on 25-3-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hi Paul Richard,

Thankyou for the condolenses and Thankyou for the information. A Fantastic addition. Sathya Sai Baba is situated in some place in the south of India. He claims to be a re incarnation of Sai Baba. I was refering to the Sai Baba at Shirdi.

www.saibaba.org...

www.saibabaofshirdi.net...

I managed to find some information of Sai Baba of Shirdi. I did not expect it, but here it is.

www.shirdi-sai-baba.com...

From what I understand as I have mentioned about satya sai he has mentioned that he is an incarnation of Sai of Shirdi.

As per the literature, there is no information on where this saint orginated from and his previous wereabouts.

Do you have any information? What are your thoughts on his power?

Is it possible to distinguish between the acts performed by God using a perticular individual as a tool and those choosen by GE?

Namaste

Knowledge23

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hi Knowledge23,

You are most welcome. Glad to be of help.

Yes, Sathya Sai Baba does claim to be the reincarnation of Sai Baba of Shirdi.

Do you have any information? What are your thoughts on his power?

I remember talking to a Hindu man years ago who revered him over the present-day Sai Baba. He appeared to be dubious that they were one and the same soul.

Your links on Sai Baba of Shirdi seem to have a lot of information about him. He appears to be growing in Hindu popularity on the Net.

As with most spiritual icons, the power of Sai Baba of Shirdi is the power of one or more Group Entities.

A key question arises...

How does one tell if someone is a true Ascended/Post Ascended Master?

Here are some clear cut ways to determine this without having to rely on a Gift of Discernment from discarnate Saints:

1. He/She can create and uncreate the body at will.

2. He/She can be photographed as a physical person - not just Spirit inspired illustrations.

3. He/She is young and beautiful.

4. He/She never ages.

5. He/She publicly acknowledges that The Original Creator, who has yet to emerge in this timeline, had nothing to do with the formation of all the world's traditional and non-traditional religions.

6. He/She does not need food or drink to maintain the body but does so through God Force energy.

Some people around the world seem to fit the bill with one or more of the above but not all of it.

Is it possible to distinguish between the acts performed by God using a particular individual as a tool and those chosen by GE?

Good question.

All of the significant telekinetic miracles are performed by large Group Entities. When The Original Creator comes - following the Ascension of lesser Masters - you will know it because their Gifts of Healing and Telekinesis will be far greater than anything ever documented in history. Like, for example, the healing of MILLIONS of people at once.

But don't just sit back and wait for these events to unfold.

Get in on the action yourself.

Put your own spiritual path into high gear and start using Heart Chakra Radiance on a daily basis, so your own ability to love genuinely and deeply will significantly improve before The First Coming occurs.

Namasté

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hi Paul,

Thankyou for the information. It is correct, I think, that the presence of Sai of Shirdi is growing on the net. I was astonished myself to see so much information of him. I was under the impression and as i did a search on the net for satya sai i could get only the information on the one in the south. I had to gather some more information about the location about shirdi.

Thankyou for the insight about the descent of God and his presence known as the tasks which He will perform will outweigh the mircales done by present men, though instruments of God or GE.

Thankyou for the link, will have a look at the website and gather information.

I however have read and believe a lot in Shri Yoganda.

I have attached a link for you to have a look into.

www.yogananda-srf.org...

He grew up in Calcutta and it appears that he was destined to move towards the holy light. I have read his autobiography named "Autobiography of a Yogi" I am not sure if it is available on the net to read. His Guru Shri Yukteshwarji has written a nice book on Karma and how the cycle of life goes. I cannot recollect the name, however I must confess, that it was a great book and ill have to read it again, as had a lot of information which i could not comprehend at that phase of time. I do not have the book on me, but will try to get information. Yogandiji however focused on the lost techniques of Kriya yoga which were lost in the dark ages and these were mastered by Patanji who was directed by Babaji. This was handed to Lahiri Mahashaya who passed it onto to Yukteshwarji and then Yoganandji. I understand at their ashram they teach about kriya yoga and there are lessons. However, i havnt had the chance to visit any and appreciate the link which you have forwarded which may help.

I would like to point out that i have mentioned about dark ages, but i cannot find any reference to dark ages anywhere in the book of Autobiography of a yogi. I think He was mentioning to the time when the technique was lost. [I presume].

With these techniques taught, it obviously raises one to a higher platform releasing one from the karma cycle, would GE play a role in the advancement? or could it be self realisation?

Thankyou again.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hi Knowledge23,

One key point that Paramahansa Yogananda said was that he knew of someone who could manifest flowers but that that was not indicative of spiritual attainment. I asked a follower of his at an expo and she confirmed that he said that and that the person that he was referring to was not Sathya Sai Baba.

With these techniques taught, it obviously raises one to a higher platform releasing one from the karma cycle, would GE play a role in the advancement? or could it be self realization?

Group Entities do not play a key role in advancement. Quite the contrary, they play a major role in influencing people to not progress beyond basic spirituality so that they do not align themselves with higher, purer energies than that of the discarnate collective.

The Self-Realization term of Yogananda is similar to the concept of Self-Actualization of Abraham Maslow. The latter espoused that if you want to understand the human psyche, you don't study the mentally disturbed, you study those who are uniquely healthy psychologically. That is something else you may want to look into.

Finally, feel free to send me a private e-mail (listed in the ATS profile and on our website) as I am not sure how much longer I will participate in this forum. I have many irons in the fire and this is by no means the most important one

Namasté

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Thankyou Paul Richard for generously sharing the information. I shall visit and research the links and the information provided.

Hope to talk to you on the forum.

Namaste.

Knowledge23

top topics

join