It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hair Fight (prank)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Hi

This prank I learned a long time ago. I haven't played it on anyone for awhile...maybe I should do it again sometime soon.

This is how to have a 'Hair Fight':

You challenge someone to a 'Hair Fight'. You explain to them that hairs can fight each other.

They will say "No Way!!" and then ask you "How do hairs fight?"

Tell them..."I will show you but first I need to pull a single strand of hair out of your head". If they agree you reach over and pull out a stand of hair from their head. Then you explain since their hair will be fighting with your hair, you will also pull out a strand of hair from your head.

Then you make a nice sized puddle of water on a counter or kitchen table, explaining to the person that you must have a 'hair fight' right away, while both of your recently pulled out hairs are still fresh, alive and full of electricity. Tell the person that when you put the 2 hair strands in the water they will start to curl and move towards each other...the hair that moves around the longest in the water is the winner!

You then put both hairs in the water puddle. Bend over the puddle and get close breathing hard out of your nose on the puddle. Your nose breath will make the hairs squirm and move around in the water. This movement will make it look like a genuine hair fight. Then call your opponent over and tell him/her "Look at them go! Which hair do you think is moving more...go ahead ...lean over and look real close so you can see!" "I think my hair is winning!"

As soon as the person is very close to the water puddle..slam your hand down hard on top of the puddle sending water flying into his/her face. This will make someone either laugh or feel like a giant dumb@** and they could get mad, so be prepared for either reaction. When it happened to me I was shocked by cold water in face and eyes, and felt stupid, but then I couldn't wait to do it to someone else! Have Fun!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Hmm, is it just me, or are there easier, more fun ways of playing pranks than this?

It's not the worst idea I've ever come across.....but it's not far off

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
What's really funny is I never had someone not go for the gag. (I've done it a few times). No matter how smart they thought they were, or how old or mature they were. Everyone wants to see if hairs can really fight..lol. If someone doesn't like practical jokes, and doesn't like gags played on them, then no gag is going to be funny. (especially the pie in the face type gags). It also reminds me a little of the gag where a bunch of kids leave a new kid out in the wilderness with a bag all night while they go out looking for this pretend creature (forget name..snipe I think) to chase into the bag...the other kids aren't really looking for this creature they just go home. It's just another gag for the gullibility inside of us all.

But, mostly its just a simple gag I learned when I was younger, for kids mostly to try on each other...especially if they are already having a water fight anyway, that would be a good time to try it when already wet. Plus, be careful doing it to someone who has contact lenses. I know from experience, that like the pie in the face gag, its the shocked expression that is the funniest part of it.

Its very easy just takes a couple of hairs and a puddle of water, Chebob...what could be easier?

[edit on 21-3-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
lol...sounds like fun.

top topics

join