It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Landings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
If the moon landings were fake, do you think those astronauts will eventually come forward on their deathbed?

And also, if we never landed on the moon the first time(assuming thats true) did we ever land there? I hear arguments about radiation and stuff like that, making it impossible for a landing.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I highly recommend reading this thread, all your questions and much, much more are answered!

An End to the Moon conspiracy!

You may also find these websites useful in your research:

Here are all the photos taken during the missions:

www.lpi.usra.edu...

I would also recommend looking at the Lunar Journal and other information in transcripts, pictures, videos and complete manuals for much of the equipment here:

www.hq.nasa.gov...

And some good hoax theory debunking sites:

www.clavius.org...

www.badastronomy.com...

www.apollohoax.net...

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca
If the moon landings were fake, do you think those astronauts will eventually come forward on their deathbed?

And also, if we never landed on the moon the first time(assuming thats true) did we ever land there? I hear arguments about radiation and stuff like that, making it impossible for a landing.

Here is something for you to check out also they were left by Apollos 11,14, & 15. They are retroreflectors (a flat panel of cubes on point and the astronauts tilted the panel to point at Earth) that are used by astronomers at the University of Texas at Austin’s McDonald Observatory, they shine a powerful laser at it and time the return of the pulse. This has led to information on continental drift.

SOURCE:
www.lpi.usra.edu...

new topics

join