It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exhibition Debate:Ktprktpr v William:The PNAC have NWO aspirations.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Unfortunately,some members of our community have difficulty competing in our tournaments.Either because they are constrained by time because of other work they do on the board or because they feel their position might be perceived to be an unfair advantage.It does not mean they don't want a piece of the action occasionally.

This is the first Exhibition Debate which pits the ATS Debate Champion Ktprktpr against our IT Director William.Older members will recall posts by William under the name of They're Here,before he became Admin,and will know that this should be a formidable contest.

Each debator will have one opening statement each.This will be followed by 3 alternating replies each.There will be one closing statement each and no rebutal.
No post will be longer than 800 words and in the case of the closing statement no longer than 500 words.In the event of a debator posting more than the stated word limit then the excess words will be deleted by me from the bottom.Credits or references at the bottom count as part of the post.

Editing is Strictly forbidden.

Excluding both the opening and closing statements only 1 image or link may be included in any post.Opening and Closing statement must not carry either images or links.

The Debate topic is : The PNAC (Project for the New American Century) have NWO aspirations and have the opportunity and influence to succeed.

William will argue for this proposition and he will open the Debate.
Ktprktpr will respond and argue against this proposition.

As a guide responses should be made within 18 hours.However if the debate is moving forward then I have a relaxed attitude to this.

This Topic will be opened on Sunday Evening GMT and the debate may start.

This Special Exhibition Debate will be judged by 25 selected judges.A poll will also be put up.

If you are asked to be a judge please keep your identity a secret.I want anonymous judges only.If your name comes to light then your status as a judge will be withdrawn.

I wish you both goodluck

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Greetings debate observers, judges, and my soon-to-be bewildered opponent, Ktpktpr. I will show that the "The Project for a New American Century" aims to bring about a new world world order on this earth. I'm actually very pleased to be taking this position in our debate, I am after all a great admirer of the PNAC, and do indeed look forward to their plans.

Any student of history can easily step back, review the great tapestry of human story, and observe the slow societal evolution toward a one-world government. Given the stress amongst ethnic groups, the financial chaos of multiple regional equity markets and currency exchanges, and territorial disputes, it's clear that humanity's last-best hope is for an orderly one-world government. The only remaining question is, what form should this new global oversight take?

History has also given us great experience with multiple forms of governance from oppressive monarchies to free and open communal tribes. In the end, given the great depth of experience observable from the twenty-first century, one form of governance remains as the clear and logical choice for the future of all humanity, capitalist democracy, the system of the United States of America. Given today's world events, many will argue that the American system is riddled with corruption and greed. Indeed, strong arguments can be made, however, that is not our topic here, is it? Nor is it any concern of the PNAC when fashioning their lofty and noble goals for humanity. Every form of capital governance has the potential for corrupt leaders to take advantage of the citizenry, however, only a free-market capitalist democracy has the built-in self-correcting checks and balances necessary for long-term societal advance.

The PNAC strives to help Americans understand our responsibility as the sole-remaining global super-power to continue our forward momentum and shape a new world order that is built upon our ideals. Such an "NWO" would experience reduced territorial strife, increased quality of life, greater involvement in representational government, fair-and-balanced justice, freedom of faith, and most important, global personal liberty.

So as I conclude my opening statement, yes indeed, the PNAC is organizing their opinion, influence and efforts to plant the important seeds of evolution that will bring about an American-centric new world order under a global free-market capitalist democracy. And I say, it cannot be soon enough.

Edit:LOL.No links in opening or closing statements.

[Edited on 12-10-2003 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Let me start off with a: "�Hola mis jueces amistosos!" and a sweet pat on the head for William! Now, without further ado or inane posturing, let me jump right to it:

The defining pillar of the NWO is that a single government rules the world. PNAC literature preaches that the US must overthrow all non-capitalistic and non-democratic governments and bring capitalistic democracies to heel. Within PNAC philosophy, preemptive action is used to develop "free and open societies". However, by definition, "free and open societies" are not under domination of a single government. Hence, unless if PNAC explicitly lied about their intentions, the PNAC does not have NWO aspirations.

Furthermore, PNAC is rapidly losing influence within the U.S. Government. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld was propped up to counter the awesome Secretary of State Colin Powell, who still isn't quite "in line". Several key members, such as National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice, had to be convinced, in order to shape and execute U.S. foreign policy. PNAC Pentagon control might already be going out of style: Just four days ago Mr. Rumsfeld admitted he knew nothing of the new Iraqi Stabilization Group. PNAC had less influence than originally thought.

That influence and willpower requires an opportunity to be executed. Unfortunately, saving the World requires a lot of cash. The war in Iraq, alone, could cost U.S. Tax payers as much as $580 billion dollars ($380 billion defense budget + some administration officials estimating $200 billion extra). National debt is increasing more than half a trillion dollars per year. The government owes $43 trillion dollars while the total net worth of U.S. Households is just over $40.6 trillion. You do the math. PNAC or even the United States of America doesn't have much longer to play Sheriff of the World. Furthermore, the EU, OPEC and Russia are slowly combining to threaten current U.S. economic and military dominance. The opportunity to carry out the PNAC agenda is lost amidst infighting, growing civilian dissatisfaction and outside trans-national recuperation.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
forfeit

sorry ktprktpr ... I won't be following up.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I would be more than happy to debate you at a later date. We didn't get past the opening, but I found you to be the best opponent I've debated yet!

Sincerely,
ktprktpr

top topics

join