It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
you're kidding, right? please God let this be a joke...

theres honestly over one page full of posts over this? in that case i've got the next big assinine discovery in the conspiricy world that has to be taken on faith. Check it out:

fish men. human sized fish men. they dress up like reptilians just to screw with icke's head. their everywhere and you're all too blind to see it. Why cant you look past the false problem of the reptilians?!? cant you see it's all a careful plan by the fish men???

and before you ask for proof think about this: what proof can any of you find that there AREN'T any fish men? none i bet, so they must be out there.

also the fishmen have lazer eyes. yea, thats right, lazer eyes. so just keep that in mind

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
also, icke looks like mike meyers. just felt that needed to be adressed

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Maybe you should do some research before you start to debunk David Ickes Claims. IMO, he is a very smart man, and he doesn't make that much money either...

Fish man... They look nothing like reptilians. Reptilians are better looking than that...

I have seen reptilians and I have my own proof. But I can not provide it...since this happened on a different vibrational level. This forum is for serious researchers and skeptics as well. I suggest you really research draconians, reptilians, and such...

[edit on 21-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

[edit on 21-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
i tried resarching it once. i really did. but i had to stop when my ears started bleeding from the high frequency stupidity

and before you start bashing fish mens looks you should do some research of your own. fish men are hot. well, the girl fish men at least.

also, i dunno if i mentined this earlier or not but fish men know when you're insulting their physical apearence, and it ofends them. you dont wanna insult fish men; keeping in mind that they have lazers for eyes

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omnipocket
i tried resarching it once. i really did. but i had to stop when my ears started bleeding from the high frequency stupidity

and before you start bashing fish mens looks you should do some research of your own. fish men are hot. well, the girl fish men at least.

also, i dunno if i mentined this earlier or not but fish men know when you're insulting their physical apearence, and it ofends them. you dont wanna insult fish men; keeping in mind that they have lazers for eyes

Lol, I understand you are having a hard time believing in this. Sorry, I hope it didn't sound like I snapped at you. I certainly didnt intend that. I have seen fish men...if you are referring to guitarfish's underside...

Haha we are the only people responding on this thread. :p

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
everyone else is too cowardly to speak of the mighty fish men

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Okk everyone can think wht they want but i tend to belive in the possibility of Reptillins more thaan Fish men not saying they don't exist but reptillans and allians sime to be proven that they exsit more.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The reptilian part came after all the rest of it. Omnipocket, even if you don't believe in reptillians, you have to see that there is an organization of certain bloodlines that have run western civilization for hundreds of years.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omnipocket
i tried resarching it once. i really did. but i had to stop when my ears started bleeding from the high frequency stupidity.

Hey! My father was a fishman! But I don't recall the lazer though...

...oh, maybe it he was a fisherman...whateveeer!

But sereiously, I think that the "Popular Alternative Theorists"-section is great, maybe even the best section of this entire site. Since it started, most of the ultra-wacos seems to have disappeared from the other sections, leaving the rest of us some air to breathe, finally. Very cunning and intellegent move by the ATS-mods (was I supposed to reveal that black-op? Is it a conspiracy? I dunno).

And if any of you feel that this a hard, heartless comment, that is what it is supposed to be.

top topics

join