It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Middle-Eastern SpacePort, will Rael make a move.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I was/am watching CNN and they mentioned a proposed SpacePort to be built in the UAE.

Now as some of you may know that Rael, the creator of the Raeilan movement has said that the "Aliens/Enok" will land if a SpacePort is built in Israel.

Now I started thinking, what if Rael says that if this UAE SpacePort is built, the "Aliens/Enok" will land there.

Of course right about now your asking yourself "What would be the point of him saying that?", and it's a good question, and here's my answer;
To get more followers.

So, what are your thoughts and/or opinions?

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Aliens will land wherever they damn-well choose. And Rael wont get off his arse and spend any of his money to do it anyway it would only make him look stupid if nothing hapened, besides doesnt he have to build a world embassy first or something?

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Nope, a spaceport just has to be built in Israel, but I figure he might change that, and endorse the building of the prposed in in the UAE.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Can someone please explain to me what or who is Rael?

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Wouldn't building a spaceport negate the possibility of it being in a country, Israel or otherwise? Interstellar territorial law is such a hotly debated subject these days.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka

wikipedia is always there for us

en.wikipedia.org...ëlism

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka

you really don't want to know

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Why would extraterrestrials need any kind of a spaceport? Wouldn't a really big airport be just as good? Or a parking lot?

I have to agree with 9ine_Lives, they'll plop down where ever they want to.

NC

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Could you provide a link to this so-called 'Middle-Eastern' Spaceport? This is the first time I've heard of such non-sense.

The people of the region has to go abroad for flight training and you're going to tell me that they're all of the sudden ready for spaceflight?

The Israeli's are the only people in the region ready and capable for such an endeavor.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Google is your friend

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I thought Rael had fallen off the map by now... What happened to the cloned baby?

So the aliens can't visit us unless we put down a parking lot in the UAE?

*chuckles*

Guess I'll have to join his cult when they land eh?

top topics

join