It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on my phone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Not to rain on your parade, but even if it were a crystal clear, close range, classic disc-shaped or V-shaped UFO, with aliens waving at the camera, the skeptics would still deny it. They would deny it if it happened in front of their own eyes. The new excuse would be that they must've been hallucinating, suffering from sleep paralysis, or some equally interesting skeptical approach to the topic. That it had to be Venus floating above their cornfield 200 ft. away, making audible sounds and glowing or perhaps it was Jupiter. Maybe it was swamp gas, imported to their backyard from Michigan. They'd probably visit their shrink, just to be sure they were sane.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The mobile phone clip is simply a plane. Th effect at the end is when the phone video has been paused and then started again.. notice the jerk in the video clip and the flashing object disappears behind the cloud??

Oh and before everyone attacks these skeptics i'm sure to question something and be proved wrong is far far better than to just believe any flashing lights in the sky. If someone had caught a UFO on a camera phone 'while having a smoke' im sure they would say something or background noise from cars/ coughing/ speaking would be present.

A BIG lie

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
Saw the video. Even though its small its bright blinking light means that a number of people would have seen it flyin at such a low altitude.

Hospitals in the area.
Police department in the area
National guard in the area
Small airport in the area

Torance where I live is a smaller city and we have all of the above. 20 miles South of Los Angeles and LAX and we see our share of unusual ascending descending lights. I would say it looks and behaves like Helicoptor.

Just took this picture yesterday at around 5:00 PM PST
There where all squirley in the sky trying to get a nice shot. Imagine what that would have looked like at night from another mile away.

WOW! Someone call the News!!!

But anyway, that's cool! I would be so freaked out if that happened to me.
Cool picture!
I can't believe a UFO would hang out at LAX! That's like begging for attention like the "Phenoix lights".

[edit on 4/11/06 by cuzican2007]

<< 1   >>

join