It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on my phone

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I caught a UFO a few nights ago on my 3230 while out side having a smoke, i thought i was triping out bad but it turns out i wasnt. Its really dogdey quality i know but its all real... and it scared the # out of me. how do i upload this for you guys to see? its in 3gp format 56kb big.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
i just tried a file hosting website
here is the link -
www.badongo.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Why do you believe it is not a plane?

Of coarse the video isn't that great (night time cell phone).
All I see is a blinking light moving from the left to the right.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I can't turn up the sound on my computer (am at work). Was there any?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
theres no sound...well verry minimal, its not a plane, it looks heaps far away but its actaully like 2-300meters away. No noise and the blinking light you see is a light that was moving around it. if it was a plane/jet it would be loud and fast - this is slow. i would have made it longer but the memory card was removed from my phone and i was only running on intergrated. look closely and you will see the mountain (when i zoom 2X) and at the end you will see the roof of my house.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hmmm... That is quite strange. When I started watching it, I was thinking "That's a plane, definately." But near the end of the video it looks like it stops near a cloud (I think it was a cloud) and no plane I know can stop so suddenly.

After the object looks like it stops and the video stops, did anything else happen afterwards? Did it zoom off? Did it just stay there?

[edit on 22-3-2006 by Godlesswanderer]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
after i ran outa memory it just kept on going like it was circling around my town, than after about 5 times it went up on a 45degree and just kept going untill i couldent see it.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
i dunno... it would be an awesome catch but it just isnt doin it for me. is that the only time you've ever seen it or have you seen it before without filming it?

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Funny about UFO's they are often spotted by people at high or very low elevations. The lack of sound and the unusual dynamics suggest it is a ufo. What it is who knows.

Thanks for sharing and being brave to take all the knocks.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
thanks. well i now have a 512mb mem card in my phone and go about my nightly routine of siting outside smokin up. So if i ever see it again expect to see some pretty sweet video.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well, I for one don't have to wait for the photo. I already know it's all B.S.
Thanks.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
thats just the kind of constructive comment this thread needs, enkidu. thanks for taking an interest and participating. you purly unprovoked negativity is a valuable reminder that there are rude jackasses in the worlds.

thanks for doin what you do so that the rest of us look better!

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It would help your cause so much more if you got it on a higher quality. even if you used a digital camera type of video camera it would be better. I just can't believe this without being able to see exactly what is going on. I'm a believer in the hole alien thing, but it's just not their time to come out of hiding yet.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I have a really crappy monitor here at work, so its not worth me trying to form a decent opinion on the video yet, but I will definitely watch it when I get home, thanks for posting it

Originally posted by Enkidu
Well, I for one don't have to wait for the photo. I already know it's all B.S.
Thanks.

Ah that's good to hear, we can all sleep easy now...

...ahem...care to present some evidence to support your conclusion?

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Saw the video. Even though its small its bright blinking light means that a number of people would have seen it flyin at such a low altitude.

Hospitals in the area.
Police department in the area
National guard in the area
Small airport in the area

Torance where I live is a smaller city and we have all of the above. 20 miles South of Los Angeles and LAX and we see our share of unusual ascending descending lights. I would say it looks and behaves like Helicoptor.

Just took this picture yesterday at around 5:00 PM PST
There where all squirley in the sky trying to get a nice shot. Imagine what that would have looked like at night from another mile away.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
Saw the video. Even though its small its bright blinking light means that a number of people would have seen it flyin at such a low altitude.

Hospitals in the area.
Police department in the area
National guard in the area
Small airport in the area

Actually where i took the film (where i used to live) was a small town of about 2-3000 at about 2 in the morning, im still here now and will be for another month or so. im hoping to get something before i leave, And i promice you all no B.S im a big believer of the whole alien thing and i get really annoyed when people try to fake these sorts of things, because when they do we all take one step back from finnaly proving anything.

Do you think its possible there are soo many fake photos for a reson? -to draw the attention away from the real issue? *cough-government-cough*

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Do you think its possible there are soo many fake photos for a reson?

Absolutely

There are several reasons.

1. Some people get way too excited about flashing lights.
2. Some people are looking for the attention that a photo of a real spacecraft would garner, so they fake a photo hoping it will pass scrutiny.
3. some people like to pull pranks.

I'm sure there quite a few other explanations.
IMO they all do a grave disservice to search for real proof.

Anyway, the video looks like a small airplane to me or possibly a helicopter.
Even if you had hours of footage of flashing lights, it still wouldn't do much for me after all, its just flashing lights.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omnipocket
thats just the kind of constructive comment this thread needs, enkidu. thanks for taking an interest and participating. you purly unprovoked negativity is a valuable reminder that there are rude jackasses in the worlds.

thanks for doin what you do so that the rest of us look better!

Well, then, you go ahead and look at the thing and tell me I'm wrong. Post a few stills that show something really unusual. It's just that 99 out of 100 of these "I caught a UFO on my cell phone/digital camera" deals are just pure crap. I hope for the day when something truly extraordinary and clear is captured on this kind of video, but I haven't seen it yet. So my negativity isn't unprovoked. It's been provoked by years and years of this nonsense.

So go ahead and show me where I was wrong. Love to see it. Instead, you should be bowing down to me as a seer and prognosticator greater even than Billy Meier!

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum

Anyway, the video looks like a small airplane to me or possibly a helicopter.
Even if you had hours of footage of flashing lights, it still wouldn't do much for me after all, its just flashing lights.

well i just thought id share it with you all, never know...there might have been a similar experience to what i had, its always better to have at least SOMETHING with a story - and thats mine. Anyway if i have another sighting i can promice you all something better than that...im heaps better prepaired

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
my negativity isn't unprovoked. It's been provoked by years and years of this nonsense.

from the sound of thing you dont seem to have much a stomach for sifting through the hoaxes and other explainable ufo's to get to the good stuff. if you dont want to do the work to get the results, then what ae you doing in a hands on internet community like ATS?

maybe you're better off sticking with discovery channel special events where the work has already been done for you

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join