It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All this talk of moderators - Welcome your NEW Super-Moderators!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
That's Just Super!

Originally posted by SimonGray
I would like to introduce parrhesia, worldwatcher, pantha, and JAK to their new positions as Super Moderators.

A mere formality.

Everyone already knows you're super.

Now, I've got those new capes wrinkle-free. Oh, and who was the one who wanted cream in their coffee?

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Congrats to all four of you!

But what's the difference between a mod and a super-mod?

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
But what's the difference between a mod and a super-mod?

The cape.

Seriously though, Mods have assigned forums and SuperMods are global.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
More than deserved.

Super congrats to parrhesia, worldwatcher, pantha, and JAK!

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Holy CoW
The Rant man commith......

Congrats to ALL the new supers and mods

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Congratulations guys!
Excellent choices

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Oy vey, they'll be completely impossible to live with now. Storming around the board at all hours demanding acts of loyalty and fresh baked pastries.

Mazeltov and remember the next time I say something completely offensive that crosses and burns most every line...I was so hoping you folks would make super moderator, why I remember saying just the other day...yeah I'm not buying it either.

Seriously though congratulations.

Spiderj

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Congratulations and good luck with all the responsibilities that go with the honor! No luck is needed I bet you are all awesome!!

- Nazgarn

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Away for a bit and look at all the shifting going on.

Congrats to all the new "Supers".

I'm sure you'll all do a wonderful job, and I couldn't have chosen a finer bunch myself.

[edit on 3/21/06 by redmage]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Warmest congrats to the Fantastic Four!
Excellent choices all.

So many new Supermods and newbie mods. Hmm...me bones 'r speakin' ta me 'tis something big be a comin'...hooo ta be sure ta be sure...
[/silly-irish-accent]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
[I am very pleased that they have accepted our invitation to the roles, and I know they will do very well supporting the newest moderators as they integrate into the team, and continue to provide a high-level of support and assistance to the board membership as we continue to grow in what will be our most heavily-visited month ever!

so whats gonna happen this month to make it the most heavily visited ever? something is up here.

(Mod edit: Especially with all us new mods running around, don't forget to trim those quotes.)

[edit on 3/28/2006 by Majic]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
In a world so full of bad news, I'm glad to see that there's good news and hope still around.

Congrats you all.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yetichi
so whats gonna happen this month to make it the most heavily visited ever? something is up here.

In a nut-shell, our popularity is ever-increasing. The great content that the community creates is constantly drawing in more guests to ATS for the first time, while continually being excellent reading for the returning members.

This month has seen a huge spike in traffic, inclusively due to the site redesign which has seen the forums become the primary function of ATS and the static content become an archive feature.

One of our members just recently stated that AboveTopSecret.com's biggest draw originally was it's large amount of content on a wide range of subject areas. However, once this had been read, he would scour the search engines and look for more.

By making the forums system the primary function of ATS, we now have the ability whereby members keep this site continually updated with new info.

So now, we are always going to be renewing and updating our content with the words of existing and fresh minds.

A big thanks to EVERYONE for making ATS such a great place for us Conspiracy Theorists and Critical Thinkers!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join