It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First 2006 Debate Tournament

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
"why johnny ringo...you look as though some one step over your grave...."

"tell them IM coming! TELL EM IM COMING AND HELLS COMING WITH ME!!!"

i love that movie lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Did I ever tell you what a fan of the movie "Tombstone" I am? Hopefully you've seen it.

"I'm your huckleberry"

*twirls around tin cup*

[edit on 14-4-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
"You gonna do somethin'? Or are you just gonna stand there and bleed?"

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
You called down the thunder and now you've got it! You see that?

Good luck. And as for the delay... that's my secret, for now. I'll tell you why I wait after I win.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I posted some smack back to you in the wrong thread, Vag. LOL! It's too early and I haven't had my coffee.

Anyhow, as far as your tactics go. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

WEAK!

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I thought you'd lost it Zen! I half way expected you to throw in the towel, but I didn't expect anything like that!

Don't edit your post though, it's a no-no in the forums. U2U Nygdan for permission for a second post- I support that you be given that opportunity.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
You know zen, now that I think about it... I hope for your sake that Nygdan shows up before the judges do. Considering the first thing that came to my mind when I read that... whew.

I'm not letting you live this down you realize, right?

Edit to add: On the bright side, I'm about to throw the book at you (namely Mein Kampf- that's a BIG book) and when that hits you, this little snafu will seem like nothing.

[edit on 15-4-2006 by The Vagabond]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
What do you mean you're not going to let me live this down? IT was a mistake. And if you want to make an issue out of it then that's your choice. But, i don't see the big deal...I just accidentally posted in the wrong thread.

Edited to add: I'm not afraid of your book, LOL. Your argument is laughable really. And the thing is YOU haven't even seen my tactics, yet. You've been so wrapped up in you, that i've just stood back and put my argument in place. NOW, it's my turn.

[edit on 15-4-2006 by zenlover28]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I hope it works out for you Zen, I really do. You'll need all the help you can get

Whether or not I've seen your 'tactics' (actually I call them your mistakes), will be seen in the judges decision.

I will say you've done one thing right at least- you've got a defiant attitude that fits the fight you're in. Other than not looking scared though, your argument just isn't going to have much left when I get done with it.

As for not letting you live this down, I mean this strictly in a kidding manner. It's too small of an issue to dedicate words to in the debate forum (well, at least for me. apparently not for you lol) just kidding, really.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I dont know how you could call my tactics my mistakes when you haven't even seen them yet. Let's just say that you've fallen right into the palm of my hands and we'll leave it at that.

I'll get my response up before the night is over. It will be awhile, so enjoy your Saturday.

Later gator!

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
If it's not too late Nygdan, put me on that list for the debate tournament

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
You're gonna have to talk a lot stronger than that to bully the bully Zen. If I've played into your hands you'd in all likelihood have hit me with it by now, considering that one of the most appreciable points of your style so far has been your attempt to work the clock.

Make no mistake, when today's exchange has concluded you'll be looking up from the canvas and seeing two of me standing in a neutral corner, waiting for you to get back up.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

The tournament actually started a few weeks ago and they are currenty in the third round. Probably be alittle bit until he next one, we all wait patiently until then.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Simulacra! Where ya been man!

Don't worry, we're going to have another tourny and smaller debates throughout the year.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hey Reaper, did you know that when I made my first avatar, I looked high and low for exactly the pic you've got now, and couldn't find it?

I must commend you on your excellent taste. I expect great things.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
lol nygdan posted it up and i immediately took it. i love that movie so it was like "YESS!!!!"

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well, if my eyes do not decieve me Zen has been around for 6 hours now, yet hasn't posted anywhere in that time, excepting the breif exchange of trashtalk after the shortest argument in debate forum history.

Prior to now, we've always seen Zen post early in the day and respond within roughly 2 hours to any post made during the daytime.

I am assured that I have fallen right into palms of her hands, yet the trap does not spring?

Vagabond smells blood in the water. It appears that Zen is having to review this debate quite a bit.

You're in the crosshairs Zen. This might be a good time to run away in a frantic zig-zag pattern.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
My apologies for not logging off of ATS, Vag. LOL

The thing is see, that you've played into my hands so easily that I really don't have to do any further research. How do you like them apples?

Now bring on your book!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
my debate has come down to rdube 3rd response and closing. Im coasting through the arguement now because im really sticking with my arguement, his really isnt doing anything to it from what i see. i feel like mine is to strong to stray away from and try to disprove his by his means when i can shut it all down with my way.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Here it comes. This one will be with the judges in almost no time. Hope you're confident in your "tactics" still.

[edit on 15-4-2006 by The Vagabond]

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join