It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Way Into Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have come with a plan which involves only one person.

How?? I hear you ask.

Well what the said person, call him BOB, would do is travel to Las Vegas first and memerise the way to Area 51 from Vegas. Then this person travels about three quarters of the way there by a manner of transportation car, jeep whatever. Then Bob would slip into the Eagle Costume he conviently created in his spare time. He would then go up to the top of a hill overlooking Area 51 and wait until noon. then, using the technology of batman's cape in Batman Begins, leap off the hill and glide efortlessly down and land in Area 51. Then slip into his alien costume concealed within the eagle suit(cause they'd be used to aliens walking around and, using the blueprints Bob bought from a shady guy in a bar, find the entrance to the TOP SECRET RESEARCH LAB and slip inside. Steal or photograph whatever Bob wants info on to present to the National press.

Succeding at this he then slips into his army costume and strolls out the front gade. EAAAASSSSYYYYY! No?

I have spotted a minor flaw in this, finding an alien/eagle/soldier costume that actually looks realistic and a batman style cape wing thing would probably involve breaking into Area 51 or an equivalent base to aquire this in the first place.

But other than that it is a perfect plan. What do you think??

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Lawless]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
i think "Bob" would soon have a new name........"detainee 4568643"

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
My first thought is.. is he serious, and posted in the wrong section. But then I give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your are joking and have this in the right thread.

Personally I think the eagle would be evaporized before taking flight, or the jeep would be pulled over and contained before getting half way their.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
they would blast you with thier laser cannons before you even jumped off the cliff

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
naw your trying to brake in to the wrong area its area 52 that has the aliens (area 51 a false set up all they have is the lunar landing)...also if i were ever to want to mess with the soilders at area 51 is get one of those big remote control cans and put cookies and milk on it and make it deliver them to them...although if they shot my cookies thats hurt my feelings and id have to go talk to Polly lol...and when you said BOB i wanted to know what that stood for...bored or brainless...bold or bloated...the list goes on

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
haha...that would be an amature way. If you really wanted to go to Area 51 you would turn invisible like that man from the movie "Mystery Men"...and get the bowling ball from that movie too...you could take over the world with that thing.

new topics

top topics

join