It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The untold WTC Pyramid Sacrifice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Source Intro:

Human and animal sacrificing rituals have been being performed at pyramids across the globe, all throughout history. Killings and mass murders have taken place at the steps, on the steps and even inside pyramids for thousands of years. Many have mass graves in their surrounding areas. Most historic human sacrifices were to appease or please deities, but in modern times it has mostly been used for personal empowerment (black magic), even on the scale of thousands with the entire world watching blindly. In the future we face the ultimate pyramid/human-sacrifice: all of humanity, to complete the "unfinished pyramid".

This is a huge post containing tons of images and all new analysis, see the rest here:

Note: admins thsi account is less than 6 mnths old but my other accnt was about that old. My other email box got screwed up and I couldnt recover my password so I hd to start this new accnt (notice the 3 s's). Thsi is the only way i could get this fresh story in here as its way too big to post.

[Mod Edit: External quote tags - Jak]

[edit on 17/4/06 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
So does anyone have any arguments or anything to add to this that I missed? Surely there's got to be connections and such that I missed regarding the 911 players.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Doesn't sound any more insane than most other explanations, tbh.

It's imho clear that people in powe® have always sought some kind of 'special' thrill, seeing as they already have everything. Considering ther predominantly negative personalities, i wouldn't be suprised if there were occult murders all over the place yet rarely ever correctly understood.

All too often we like to attribute irrational actions to mindless greed, what if there were more sinister reasons for suppressed cures, poisoned food and medicine, and many more seemingly inexplicable atrocities...

You know what's MOST disturbing about this topic? Imho, the majority willfully rolls over for the elites, JFK's death was a poor show, but 9/11 takes the cake in every respect, yet we're still considered nut jobs for even talking about this.

How many have had to come in contact with the beast that is the nwo over the decades and how many of them found it cool and nver said a word about it to anyone? must be millions. that little fact is imho more frightening than any single atrocity.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
IF you go for the idea that occultism is a motivating factor for those at the heart of what's going on - and, let's face it, Dubya's a Skull and Bones-man, which might mean something - then the human sacrifice part fits right in. It inaugurates their little project nicely and gives the country all the excuse it needs to go to war(s).

I have to say that the bloodlust that swept the US in the weeks and months after 9/11, which I experienced as a foreigner living there, was truly chilling.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Long Lance:

Exactly, ignorance is the true reason for basically all atrocities. If there wasnt ignorance and apathy people would know that they couldnt get away with anything, instead they know that they can get away with anything. In the case of 911 we're talking abotu an event that scarred the minds of countless people and also undone virtually every major point in both the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Even the "skeptics" will admit that there are serious flaws in the 911 Commission and related reports, but they continue to argue agains tthe truth seekers, instead of joining them on a common ground to fully reopen the case. Ignorance is the greatest epidemic of all time, and for that reason "I declare war on all Ignorance".

Originally posted by rich23
IF you go for the idea that occultism is a motivating factor for those at the heart of what's going on - and, let's face it, Dubya's a Skull and Bones-man, which might mean something - then the human sacrifice part fits right in. It inaugurates their little project nicely and gives the country all the excuse it needs to go to war(s).

I have to say that the bloodlust that swept the US in the weeks and months after 9/11, which I experienced as a foreigner living there, was truly chilling.

Not only is Bush Skull & Bones but he also behaves exactly like the classic esoteric Freemason/Occultist:
Proof that Bush behaves more like an esoteric Freemason than someone who worships Jesus Christ

I hate to admit that I to was one of the bloodlust revenge loving (unwittingly) pro-Imperialist "patriots". What a bandwagon ride that was, and now I'm all the more offended by it all. They hammered "Never Forget" into ours heads, how sick is that?

But anyways, assuming that the event was a sacrifice (I forgot to mention in there that it was a holocaust by true definition if it was), and who could argue, it was surely the greatest and most powerful black magic ritual ceremony ever performed. How ironic that the tower collapses almost appeared magical.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Interesting topic, thanks!
It has been my contention for the last 7 years or so, that the powers that be, i.e. S&B etc., have been doing evil magick. (I prefer that term to calling it black magick.) Being someone who practices magic myself, I keep looking for proof that they are part of evil magick, but so far haven't found anything solid.
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if that was a sacrifice on 911. We are a different country now then we were before. Our Constitution has been shredded, and was initiated by the events of 9/11. Such an enormous change in our government's direction would require a very large magickal working and 911 would have served several functions.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
According to satanism Bush performs black magic nearly every time he does any form of speech. Considering his admiration of so many deities he surly has some sort of fascination with lucifer/satan.

[edit on 14-4-2006 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
What do you mean by "according to satanism"? And where does he talk about his admiration for different deities? Just wondering if I missed something.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Source

"Satanists also practice Lesser Magic which is basically the day to day manipulation of your fellows to obtain your ends. Detailed techniques are given in The Satanic Witch."

[Mod Edit: External quote tags - Jak]

[edit on 17/4/06 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ritual sacrifice usually occurs in conventional religions, with sky gods or whatever you call them, from what i've heard the devil aims to seduce and doesn't demand, ruling out sacrifice among other things.

*picks up flame suit*

*dons helmet*

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
"That's great, honestly, but these guys can't speak for everyone"

*Black magic in most "magic" religions or rites are almost always centered around personal empowerment or otehr evil from the magic.
~In African religions when spiritual power is used in antisocial or bad ways its termed sorcery or black magic.
~Levy's / Crowleys black magic made the individual as the center of the universe and Crowley's theology was based on personal communication with the devil against the forces of good.
~In chaos magic, black magic is concerned with death.
[All three ~ topics see: Encyclopedia of Magic & Witchcraft]

In Voodoo:

www.dhyansanjivani.org...
"Black magic is the negative use of energies and power by jealous and malicious human beings of Kalyuga, whose main objective is to harm or deprive others from something, or influence them to do something wrong or negative. It is the evil side of the celestial cycle or negative energies."

In general:

en.wikipedia.org...
"Black magic would be invoked to kill, injure, or cause destruction, or for personal gain. ...is the branch of magic that is used to perform evil acts or that draws on malevolent powers."

Based on all that, if WTC was indeed a sacrifice, then the entire event was dripping with black magic and it's also black magic everytime they do a speech that has any implications or connections to 911 or anything that has resulted from the aftermath.

"Ritual sacrifice usually occurs in conventional religions, with sky gods or whatever you call them, "

**I demonstrated sun worship.

"from what i've heard the devil aims to seduce and doesn't demand, ruling out sacrifice among other things. "

***That doesnt mean that "he" wouldnt seduce to sacrifice or be not pleased by such grand sacrifice for evil.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
you can trace this sacrifice straight to babylon. it started there and continues today. if you think that it doesnt then so be it. you will be one of the many that is lead down a road that leads to this very same sacrifice. ive tried to tell everyone on this site along with a few others (sun_matrix) what is happening in our world as we speak but nothing phases these people. they are too wrapped up in bush to see what is really going on. if you had just a little couriosity about bush and this new world order and the wars of mankind you will study babylon and its king. its roots are bloody with the death of mankind. go there and youll see.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
They will remain wrapped up in Bush until my findings here:
politics.abovetopsecret.com...
:become a political revolution.

new topics

top topics

join