It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New MODERATORS for AboveTopSecret.com!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Congratulations to all the new mods.....especially to my pal WyrdeOne.....

Very deserving choices..

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Thanks for all the warm welcomes and congrats, folks.

Just my luck, I get a promotion with all these new funky powers to abuse, new members to scare the poop out of, and new buttons to accidentally press, but all at a time when I can't be around 24/7 like I used to be...*sigh*.... Maybe it's time to give real-life the boot...I've been considering it for a while in fact.

And for all those applause-whores out there (you know who you are, Mr The Vagabond) my Swiss bank account number is 555-5555555GIMME-GIMME-MONEY.

Okay, enough joking, I will not take monetary gifts in exchange for applauses. Only sexual favours, liquor, or any combination of the two will be accepted, thank you.

Now, if I can only figure out how to get these mod training wheels off...dagnabit...

[edit on 2006-3-21 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Path Of Least Resistance

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Now, if I can only figure out how to get these mod training wheels off...dagnabit...

Don't bother.

They only made us mods because they're too lazy to fix the Black Bar of Doom (BBoD) bug.

Easier just to make the bar orange.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Welcome one and all

And BTW that has to be one of the shortest Majic posts ever right above

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'm gunning for a one-liner warning.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Just popping in to suck up and say congratulations to the new moderators.

I hear them decoder rings are quite spiffy.

Congrats.

Spiderj

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I'm not sure where to post this, but....

Congrats to all the new Mods. and SuperMods. on the list.

The list is getting long.

[size=20]NOW EVERYONE GET TO WORK!

[edit on 21/3/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Oh...no...my days are numbered! i'll have to be extra-nice now since I usually annoy the heck out of everyone...-hides-

Well, seriously i'm happy to see those people become mods.

My personal recommedation for a new mod would be ShadowXIX, definitly a good solid member.

As for me, don't considder me ever, i'm not inteligent, unreliable and never provide any quality content, just look at my Serpo contributions (I know, I said the S word!), actually I didn't have much to say about it, I didn't trust it from the start.

Well good job all! I am sure you will make great mods, just don't ban me okay? i'll try to be a good boy!

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Congratulations new mods!

And please, go easy on the trolls. Every one LOVES trolls.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Congrats to each and every one of you who were chosen.

All of you were/are great contributors, and I'm sure you'll each do a great job.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Congrats to all the new Mods. Truly a great bunch on this round.

Just don't get too busy for your day to day interactions on the boards.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Wehey! Congrats, Hellmutt!

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I didn't know the government was recruiting new cointelpro agents.

congrats to all.

SHHHH!!!!!! Then they'll be asking for paychecks! We're in a deficit you know!!!!

Welcome to the grinder newbies!

Seriously, a great bunch of members, and I'm sure they'll be great mods...(and congrats to the new Supers too!)

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well Well Gazrok, I talked to a friend of a friend who is in an alphabeth agency and he told me that he knew a certain person that called him self Gazrok in role playing games he used to play, aparently he was called "the Cigarette Smoking Elf" and was a very proliffic cointel agent! any chance you are affiliated with him? hmmm?

lol ofcourse i'm only kidding, i'm sure everyone knows but I thought the Meier crowd would jump on this and agree with me

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Two of those new mods I've never heard of, but I know that if they are anything like the other fine people who were promoted to mods, then they will all do very well. Good choices, in my opinion, although yet again I seem to have been overlooked for the position of supreme dictat-, uhh... whoops...

Good choices, admins
I expect that this will work out well for ATS. And keeping the shiny mod buttons away from silly old me is probably good for ATS, as well!

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
A belated Congrats to all new mods, I'm especially glad to see Umbrax elevated to Moderator
. Good work dude
you've always been a good example of what a member should be! Okay i posted something nice about you Umbrax, where's the 5 bucks you promised me?!??! and it better not be Candadian Money either!

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
And for all those applause-whores out there (you know who you are, Mr The Vagabond) my Swiss bank account number is 555-5555555GIMME-GIMME-MONEY.

ROFL. I just found this, sorry I'm late. Hillarious.

I'm not even going to deny being an applause-whore. There's a thin spot in my computer screen from polishing that red bar too much.

(By the way Majic, don't get ambitious and try to fix the black bar of doom- I'm on my way there and I really want to see it- if the powers that be mistakenly believe that promoting me would be less of a blight on ATS than the black bar... so much the better.)

I've become a connoisseur of applause even- I ascribe relative values to applause from different mods, and I've just started an effort to "collect all 13" with you new guys. So far I've got 1 of you.

And don't bother asking where your applause stand on my scale- I'm only disclosing one of the answers, for fear of alienating the keepers of the ban button. Byrd's Applause are worth the most- that's all you need to know.

And now that I'm done talking about myself, I convey perfunctory congratulations to you all. I'm gonna have a hard time seeing some of you as authority figures (j/k) but there's no doubt in my mind that these promotions were well earned.

Majic... now that I've got to listen to you, could you start talking like a normal person?
WyrdeOne and JungleJake- thanks for not being fighters anymore.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Deny Conformance

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Majic... now that I've got to listen to you, could you start talking like a normal person?

No... no... I don't think so. :shk:

As for the Black Bar of Doom, I think it's probably going to become something of a cultural institution.

Unless SO changes it, of course.

As for being an applause whore, I can't see how that's a bad thing.

Imagine what ATS would be like if every member crafted every post to be applause-worthy.

I have a dream...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join