It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New MODERATORS for AboveTopSecret.com!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Oh no... Majic is a mod!

The volume and length of mod forum posts will suddenly rise!

Ha Ha thats funny as soon as I seen his name I though, great now when I get a post has been moved, I will now get a page length reason why

Congratulations to all you now on the Government pay roll ,,,oups I thought this was in RATS. j/k

good stuff

[edit on 20/3/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Thanks

I'll do my best.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I'd like to add my sincere congratulations to the new mods. It's great to see some people that I have come to "know" and respect added to the roster of mods.

I am especially pleased to see;

Umbrax named as a mod as his work towards the revitalization of the Comics Forum pleases me on a personal level. I love the comic book genre and he has been very active in raising awareness of this topic.

Benevolent Heretic. She is a prolific poster and her posts are always pertinent, insightful and a pleasure to read. BH's "promotion" might also eliminate some of the confusion between the two of us. It's an annoying "pet peeve" of mine that I am frequently mistaken for BH. I am, after all, the first "benevolent anything" on ATS. Hopefully this will resolve this situation.

And, finally, masqua, who I look forward to meeting on April 1st at an ATS Gathering in Toronto. If I'm not mistaken, it is the responsibility of the new mods to buy all ATS members a pitcher of beer. I'm looking forward to meeting masqua so I can get toast him properly (mmmmmmmm.....free beer)

Hey..... I'm pleased to see all of these great ATS members acheive mod status and I offer my "congrats" to you all

[edit on 3/20/2006 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
When I started this thread junglejake had not yet replied to the invitation but he has now.

Springer...

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Majic, dgtempe welcomes you with open arms too....

He is gifted and extremely intelligent.

*Mwaaa*

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Wow new mods!

I am really happy to see some well deserved members get upgraded shows
that we are growing alot.Id like to say that they were good picks too.

Great job friends see you around!

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. It really means a lot.

Oh, and...

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Wow, congratulations new mods.

That is an excellent list, and hopefully they won't be too busy to keep contributing.

BTW, thanks to the rest of the staff for their continued hard work and dedication.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Everyone is talking like this is a good thing. I thought moderating was work. Or is it the same job just with mooore power?

I’m like that guy at a wedding that talks about Aunt Mary funeral aren’t I?

Seriously congrads all around.
Looking forward to being under your hammers.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
And, finally, masqua, who I look forward to meeting on April 1st at an ATS Gathering in Toronto. If I'm not mistaken, it is the responsibility of the new mods to buy all ATS members a pitcher of beer. I'm looking forward to meeting masqua so I can get toast him properly (mmmmmmmm.....free beer)

This indeed a long-standing ATS policy.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Congratulations to everyone, especially Hellmutt, Riwka, JJ, and wecomeinpeace!

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

This is not the post you are looking for.

[edit on 3/20/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant

This indeed a long-standing ATS policy.

With confirmation about this long-standing ATS policy, I expect to have an incredibly good time in TO. I'm just not certain if I am limited to but one free pitcher.....wasn't it something like a one pitcher of beer per hour? Oh yeah, and a steak dinner.....

Oh well, I'll settle for the great time we are all sure to have at the A.T.S. gathering in Toronto. Frankly, I can hardly wait.....I'm already stockpiling aluminum foil and practicing my hat making.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I think it´s a wide range of opinions on the moderators (according to my shallow judgement).

I got a feeling that pluralism leads to the truth.

Thumbs up and good luck.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Excellent choices

I already had respect for all of the new mods in their pre-mod days, so I will have no problem taking orders from them now

More mods = more applauds for me. (Hopefully? WINK WINK
)

Congratumalations, new part-time overlords.

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Congratulations to all of you, you all deserve it. (It's a good thing.)

I'm glad to see Benevolent Heretic is a mod, she definately deserves to be, she is a great member and makes quality posts, and in a pretty high quantity, now tell my how many of us can do that?

Also, I was actually wondering when 12m8keall2c would become a mod, and now my question is answered.

Again congratulations all.

I.K

[edit on 3/20/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
We need to sacrafice one before they can begin thier assignments on the board. Which one shall it be?

Congrats you folks!

If it's all the same to everyone else i could probably survive if Riwka does'nt.

I guess more of the same to be expected....

Stellar

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
I'm glad to see Benevolent Heretic is a mod, ... and in a pretty high quantity...

Thanks, iori_komei. I do take the occassional break from ATS to throw in a load of laundry or feed a dog.

But I have a feeling that quantity thing might be slowing down...

Hey, maybe that's what's behind this... To get me to use a little less bandwidth...
I smell a conspiracy...

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well done to you all!

I couldnt have picked a better bunch!

Good luck guys!

Dan

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well done you people.
Being honored with the moderator tag does not come easy. In my book you have all earned it.

Hope you are going to be modding in 'War against terrorism' BH. We have had some excellent discussions there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join