It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Oklahoma City Bombing PROOF there were additional explosive charges.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I don't know if this was discussed here yet , but i find this is very serious problem with our government.

view info here

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

There is so much proof you can't deny it.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
cant be denied...

but they still do

and nobody minds

thats the problem

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I still remember that day on the news. A reporter was showing a bomb squad going inside the building to difuse a couple of unexploded bombs that were INSIDE the building - yes, INSIDE a federal building. I thought right away "How do you get bombs INSIDE a federal building and onto the support beams?" I thought right away it was an inside job.

Then they said it was all done from a Ryder truck?

Sure, tell that to the sheeple - they'll believe it, and they did.

That event was what got me into government conspiracies. It was that event that lead me out of sheepledom.

I can't believe after those children died that there was not a LOT more people standing up. However, it also shows that now, the feds and the government can get away with anything - it is no longer 'we the people'.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If you watch Alex Jones Road to Tyranny, they have a good lengthy section to do with that..

Interesting how local new can pick up such things and then the next day completely say something diffrent.

Thats how it was here In Pittsburgh Pa after Flight 93 crashed..... Say did you hear about the 911 call from the plane???

Exactly.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
heres road to tyranny

video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
funny coincidence here and with the wtc. did you guys know that the steel girders from the wtc were IMMEDIATELY picked up and sold to overseas interests for scrap? having been a mp, i believe that is called removing evidence from the scene of a crime. now here is the coincidence. it was the same company that was contracted to do the same thing to the steel from the murrah building in oklahoma.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Blackthorne, can you back that up with a couple of links? Something to prove what you just stated was true. I'm not questioning whether what you're saying is right or wrong, I'm saying i'd love to explore that angle further.

If you can't get the links I understand. I've often read stuff and moved on and then wished I could find them later. It happens to all of us.

That would be something that could add a whole new piece to the puzzle.

Thanks,

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
just finished reading a book called inside job by jim marrs. he has written on other subjects as well. the steel being removed from the wtc is a fact. in his book, he does give the name of the company. i just finished it and had returned it to our local library. wish i could remember the name of the company.

for fun, check out comedian richard belzers book jfk and aliens. funny book, but he does approach things in a very open and questionable tone.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Thanks for the info, I'll check it out and see if I can find something that will add to the conversation. It would be awesome if this can all be linked together.

Thanks for the heads up,

Wupy

[edit on 23-3-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
CDI is the name of the company that was hired to clean up the Fed. building and the WTC site, there's a wealth of information on this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... It's pretty common knowlege so there should be a plethora of sources on the net for that information.
www.google.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
yep Controlled Demolition inc. was the company.

i think they use Wackenhut to guard the buried OKC rubble as well.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Here you go mrwupy, a couple links I came across on where the scrap metal from the WTC ended up. Hope this might be a start for you.

www.corpwatch.org...

www.greens.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackthorne
just finished reading a book called inside job by jim marrs. he has written on other subjects as well. the steel being removed from the wtc is a fact.

After searching around I found what you were saying. It was truly an interesting find. I found it here:

Loose Change, Second edition

It's a long video but backed you up superbly.

Good work my friend

I'd also like to add, Thanks Tracer, those were some good links too

Wupy

[edit on 25-3-2006 by mrwupy]

top topics

join