It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Year Old father bleeds from hands and foot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   
This is an interesting article. It is tough for me to believe unless i see some proof. It is tough to take it at face value however if they managed to produce a video, i think i would be stumpped. click

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
If it was just the guy walking into church with sores on his hands saying "Hey I have Stigmata" I wouldn't be inclined to believe it, but since the Rev claims to have watched it for 24 hours, and it also included visions and messages from the Virgin Mary, and then within 24 hours the gaping bleeding holes miraculously heal, I'm inclined to believe it. The Catholic church has a lot of unexplainable things happening.... possessions, stigmata, crying statues, apparitions, etc. It happens on such a regular basis that I don't think it can just be a worldwide bunch of hoaxers.

The fact that he isn't even coming into the news about it and remains completely anonymous rules out that he is just doing it for fame/profit. If it is truely his faith, he wouldn't want to scam his own pastor. I would like to hear what these 'hundreds of messages' he has recieved are, though.

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It appears that Father Finbarr Walsh is also tied to other strange occurences within his church.....see this older link below

news.bbc.co.uk...

Hope he's not an attention-getter seeking to simply fill his church coffers......

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Guys, dont take me wrong, but without any proof how can we confirm. I do understand that God may or may not choose to show miracles, however for so many havoc calls around the world, how do we believe?

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This is a matter of faith and it belongs in the BTS forum, Faith, Spirituality & Theology:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

top topics

join