It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinion - Terrorists hold everyone in a Country who attack them responsible, so we should too tale s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Opinion - Terrorists hold everyone in a Country who attack them responsible, so we should too tale same stance, if terrorists attack us and they are middle east origin say from one the country's we should hold all in that country responsible for the attack and counter attack them no mercy to any of them, cause thats how the terrorists view it and do it, i know some people will say don't go down to their level but i say its the only way they understand as they follow different ways from our ways, so if they followed our ways it be different and wouldn't expect that of us to lower ourselves to their level but they don't, so we need to lower ourselves so they understand we mean business and will not be walked over or on at all, so thats one reason why it be OK to counter attack another middle east nation if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
So what happens if British citizens are responsible for terrorist acts in Britain?
What if an American attacks America?

What do you suggest these countries do in response?

Or does this only apply if the terrorists are middle eastern?

What about the Iraqi who sets off a roadside bomb in his own country?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Should only apply to Middle East terrorists, thats where most of the terrorism comes from now days and its public that they don't like the WEST.

"Terrorists hold everyone in a Country who attack them responsible" Thought that be obvious i was indicating the Middle East terrorists.

Just look at recent Israeli prison kidnap, all the stupid idiot terrorists in that area took Western hostages even Westerners not even anything to do with the incident, it shows what we up against, and TBH i think if they kill hostages we should bomb a town cause a show of force will shut them the hell up, and they would deff think again about killing or taking hostages when their towns are bombed to smithereens, the only reason we pussy footing around is cause the OIL, if one day we could replace that OIL with something else we bomb the living hell out of loads of targets and say stfu and stay out our business unless you want ICBM up yer ass's.

We really should send a message to the terrorists and if Innocent middle east people get caught in crossfire of retaliation well its their fault for not sorting out the terror problem themselves really.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
this post is bordering on racism and I hope the mods take notice. I'm dusgusted by some of the things you have said!!! I imagine, by the way it is written, you were drunk when you wrote this?

[edit on 20-3-2006 by sensfan]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Tbh do you really think that attacking a whole country because of a few people is humain (sp) ? I guess the modern world really is becoming a scary time to live in. I can see in 5 year that peopel are going to get even more paranoid and start doing all sorts of crazy stuff. I just hope that all this doesnt eventually led to a path that everyone will regreat. What I think would be a good idea in combating terrorism is the idea that is laid out in the book RAINBOW SIX. Set up an elite team whose job it is to deal with terrorism.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I see - so we can only defeat the terrorists by becoming exacly like the terrorists ourselves - makes perfect sense. Such a policy would guarantee that the tiny minority of Middle Easterners that have joined OBL and his ilk would become a majority.

We can't defeat the fanatics by being more indiscriminately violent than they are. We have to be smarter than they are, to undermine their material and manpower resources. We need to apply force precisely and effectively, not indiscriminately and self-destructively.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
Should only apply to Middle East terrorists, thats where most of the terrorism comes from now days and its public that they don't like the WEST.

WHY are you saying only Middle East terrorists? Why NOT terrorists from America, or Ireland? Prejudice????

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is a perfect example of a SlugFest thread on PTS imo.

Blobby you have a right to your opinion, but mass generalizations are very dangerous. With your type of thinking we wouldn't have anyone living in the world.

[edit on 3-20-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Agreed, WW. Moving there now.

top topics

join