It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally saw my first UFO last night.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
I have to correct myself here. Just recently I did see something that flashed on and off. I've never seen a meteor that flashed on and off like that. Then it just disappeared. It wasn't green like most other meteors I've seen. .

What colour was the flashing light? The one I saw was just a normal white light.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marcus_01

What colour was the flashing light? The one I saw was just a normal white light.

It was white. It was blinking on and off in rapid succession.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Marcus..... I saw the same thing at the same time, I live just south of perth and went outside for a fag, Looked up at the sky as i always do and saw the bright flashing light.... But i watch it for a good 60 seconds b4 it disapeared.. Dont know how some people can say what it was without even seeing it.... I totally agree that it was no plane. i should state that it was straight up like 90 degrees straight up and as you say was stationary before it started to disappear going up at an angle of about 5 degrees. it took less than 10 seconds to fully disapear going dimmer and dimmer. Im not saying that it was alien but it was absolutely unidentified..... spun me out big time

new topics

<< 1   >>

join