It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Release Saddam.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Now that I have your attention.
In light of the present situation in Iraq, with the failure to form a stable country and the ramifications it could have world wide, could it be possible to use Saddam as a puppet to get the people to unite, at least out of fear if nothing else. I was wondering why the lolly-gagging around with his trial, wait to see if they need him to do some public execution to get their attention again. Is this too far out there?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Yes, it is too far out there.

The majority of the Iraqis want nothing to do with him, especially the Shia and Kurds. He would only have support from the Sunni tribes.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Release him!

Into a colleseum of hundreds of victim's families who want vengance for their relative's deaths with absolutely no hope of escape for Saddam.

- Nazgarn

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Or make him work in a crappy pizzaria for the rest of his life, with really REALLY low pay...

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Doesn't sound like such a far off idea now! Yesterday I read where that idea is being tossed around, (more by Saddam) but still. Nice Foresight on that on AAC

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Welease Saddam!...

...and while were at it welease Wodger too...and Wodewick, the wobber...

...and latht but not leatht...Thamthon the Thadduthee Thtrangler

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Now that I have your attention.
In light of the present situation in Iraq, with the failure to form a stable country and the ramifications it could have world wide, could it be possible to use Saddam as a puppet to get the people to unite, at least out of fear if nothing else. I was wondering why the lolly-gagging around with his trial, wait to see if they need him to do some public execution to get their attention again. Is this too far out there?

"We shall release Saddam from his mortal coil." --GWB

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn
Release him!

Into a colleseum of hundreds of victim's families who want vengance for their relative's deaths with absolutely no hope of escape for Saddam.

- Nazgarn

great idea can we do the same with the US president ?

new topics

top topics

join