It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 (*sigh* again...)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
So what do we actually KNOW (or believe to be HIGHLY likely) that will happen in 2012? A celestrial alignment (often linked to the mayan calender) Strong solar cycle.... anything else? We dont' really know there is going to be a pole shift, we don't actually know we're going to see a massive spiritual awakening (personally I hope it does happen), we don't actually know that the small grey dudes are gonna come down and stick a 9'' probe into the US presidents arse at a press conference. (but here's hoping
) I just want to know what else is almost certain to happen around this time.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
At midnight we all turn into pumpkins
seriously i hope its something good and not kill us all.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
this topic is all over ats.... come peple think there will be a staged coming of christ while others think ww3 will begin while others still think a comet or even more whacky a planet x would hit in 2012.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
yeah, I know that almost everyone as a theory, but I'm more interested in the concrete stuff. I mean, even without the whole paranormal side, it seems that it will be a very interesting year. Some people predict the earths magnetic field will flip out, pole shift, etc but that's not concrete. A comet could hit us at any moment and we'd have absolutely no warning. Five minutes after posting this, the entire earth could be a giant fireball from being hit by a huge rock. A very real threat yes, but are there any currently tracked bodies in space expected to actually collide? I do believe something unusual is going to happen but I'm not expecting to see horsemen in the sky or big glowing christ heads.

[edit on 20-3-2006 by DemonicAngelZero]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The year is still a ways off, how can we know what is going to occur? That's the lovely thing about prophecy, you don't know its correct until the events it foretold have bitten you in the hiney.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You might try poking around in the 2012 Thread Index. There's actually some interesting converstation in some of those threads.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Just something I wanted to add concerning "things we know are slated to happen in 2012". You guys probobly already saw this on the news today, but if not, here is the link...

news.bbc.co.uk...

Basically, this kid who is believed to be a re-incarnation of Lord Buddha spent 10 months fasting in the jungle under a tree and then disappeared. He recently re-appeared and then said that he would return in 6 years from now, making his (Buddah!) return date March 2012. Just thought it was another *weird* coincidence to throw on the proverbial "2012" pile!

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Amano_Jacku]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
i know that we will have a total solar eclipse in north america
finally its been since 2002 i didnt get to see it
maybe that could spark the end of the world who knows

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Please add your comments to any existing thread in the 2012 Thread Index.

Thank you.

Thread Closed.

top topics

join