It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recreating the Philadelphia experiment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
All this stuff about time travel and teleportation is utter nonsense.

The incident with the Eldridge wasn't teleportation. It didn't move once it jumped to the other dimension. The Earth continued it's orbit. So when the EM generators turned off the Eldridge was in a new location in space/time.

Originally posted by apex
If it phased out of space, why couldn't it phase out of time as well? It could quite easily move, time is just like another spatial dimension.

It did phase out of time. The dimension it went to is spaceless and timeless. Strong EM is a doorway to that blank dimension (and others).

Otherwise, the Zetan-aliens, who are not ethical beings, would have already corrupted alternate timelines on this and many other planets.

The Zetans do have time travel capabilities. They can even stop time. And they do corrupt the past for thier own purposes. Time is as easy to manipulate as space. Both can be expanded or contracted with the correctly configured fields.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Arm Of Geddon,

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Otherwise, the Zetan-aliens, who are not ethical beings, would have already corrupted alternate timelines on this and many other planets.

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
The Zetans do have time travel capabilities. They can even stop time. And they do corrupt the past for thier own purposes. Time is as easy to manipulate as space. Both can be expanded or contracted with the correctly configured fields.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on a number of issues, as they really aren't worth fighting over (I choose my battles carefully) but I do wish to share with you a cogent argument as to why the Zetans don't have time travel capability.

There was a well-known UFO flap over US military installations that occurred in 1945, right after the atomic bombs were dropped on Japan. Subsequent abductee testimonials indicated that the Zetans were very concerned and against the Terran development of nuclear weapons.

But it's okay for the Zetans to have them.

In judging their actions, many have concluded that the Zetan-aliens take what they want without asking, as this is their primary focus, that of Service-To-Self (STS).

In light of the above, if they had time travel capability, then why didn't they stop The Manhattan Project from emerging in the first place?

Answer: Because the ability to venture back in time is beyond even them

Which, as stated previously, is a good thing.

[edit on 25-3-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Wow hold on a sec. I really don’t think aliens use this kind of technology to turn invisible to the naked eye.

I mean i remember watching The Video of Jaime Maussan - 2005 UFO Conference. There was a video of a person filming a ufo in the sky, it would disappear every now and then. The person then switched his camera to INFRARED and noticed that the ufo was visible because you could see it heat up concluding that the y in fact must have a generator or something that gives them power and that they must bend light around them in someway...but i really don’t think that if they used this technology that they would be able to be seen in INFRARED.

Maybe for space travel or time travel but not for invisibility.

Here is the link to the conference:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
Wow hold on a sec. I really don’t think aliens use this kind of technology to turn invisible to the naked eye.

I mean i remember watching The Video of Jaime Maussan - 2005 UFO Conference. There was a video of a person filming a ufo in the sky, it would disappear every now and then. The person then switched his camera to INFRARED and noticed that the ufo was visible because you could see it heat up concluding that the y in fact must have a generator or something that gives them power and that they must bend light around them in someway...but i really don’t think that if they used this technology that they would be able to be seen in INFRARED.

That is why it is referred to as optical invisibility.

This means that it is invisible to the naked eye, which does not have infrared capability by itself.

We should all have infrared cameras at our disposal.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Theoretically, just to point out, the tachyon travels faster than light, and possibly backwards in time. If i remember correctly, they cant be slowed to below the speed of light.

That aside, If it is possible to recreate the Philadelphia experiment the results could be interesting to say the least. If the object you were experimenting on did travel, how would you get it back, and how would you record what it saw? Any camera would probably have its circuits fried by the current.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
thats very interesting...if its anything like the orginal experiment it will turn up...sometime...somewhere

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
sry its been really busy these days..i havent really gotten to actually finding any new info. But one things for sure, if i ever go into a science fair i will use this topic.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I have been very interested in this thread since it was started, but I havent been able to find anything by searching the search engines etc... Has anyone else been able to find anything at all about the college kids recreating the expierment on the news?

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Wow i haven’t really checked out on this thread in a while, anyway along with the pyramid in Bosnia stuff the Philadelphia project is going great and i hope to try to get it in the Carnegie science center for a science competition.

But i am still having trouble finding teslas manuals and stuff like that but the information on him was just great.

Sry to say but i think i searched all over cnn but i could not find tha article.

[edit on 13-5-2006 by ATSGUY]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
why doesnt someone just do the experiment themselves, iim sure if you were serious about it we would try our best to help fund it

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
It is a 'counter rotating magnetic field' which is generated from what's known as the Delta-T antennae.

It is sort of like creating an artificial soul, which is in all probability what both 'the Beast' and the 'AI / Junior' would have been about - as I understand it this lifeforce was hooked up to a person who might have been on the ship used in the Philadelphia Experiment. The people(s) that used the 'Montauk Chair' would be interfacing with the lifeforce created by the 'merkabah' field (that is the same thing as the counter-rotating magnetic fields) and using it for whatever they were using the Chair for. The Chair seems to be about amplifying brain activity of whoever sits in it.

Broadly speaking there are five main states of thoughts - alpha, beta, theta, delta, and gamma. What is called 'thought control' would be a basic amplification of what someone was thinking and either a broadcasting of that in real-time as it happens or a recording of it for later broadcast (for example over a test area). Since hypnosis of the verbal-only kind works as it claims to in many cases it follows that more subtle forms of control and influence can also so work.

There is probably some information online about the star-tetrahedral merkabahs - the Delta-T is mimicing what those are. You only need the inner octahedral shape to pulse the EM fields ( 3 at the same time ) not the whole 8-pointed star ( the 8 points (8 tetrahedrons placed on the octahedrons faces ) if removed from the shape leave the core octahedron so the points can be viewed as being the field in motion.

Hope that makes sense.

I have heard a lot of things reading about the UFO topic as to living-ships - the technology seems to be the same but the application is way different. It's just that when something is used for wrong-purposes as certainly appears to be the case with all things 'Montauk Project' it would of course have far worse reprecussions if creating an actual lifeforce is involved. It's playing God basicly, how can it not go wrong unless those playing are of the utmost spiritual elevations. There is no love in this it is always for power-over, always done from the wrong way of thinking about the world.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Oddly, I can't find anything other than the Marhsall experiment. I remember reading an article several months ago talking about a group of scientists that as a hobby studied conspiracy theories and checked to see if they were possible.

The decided to recreate the magnetic field stealth application using a spool of thread (similar to the Marshall experiement) using only materials and theories available and *published* during WWII. They managed to make the spool disappear into a greenish haze. No fading out of space/time, but an interesting mirage-like visual effect.

They theorized that if our government was not experimenting with something like this at the time, that our government would be very foolish.

But I can't find that article, either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join