It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recreating the Philadelphia experiment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Introduction:

A few years back on CNN, a couple of college guys demostrated a small device modelled on the events of the Philadelphia experiment. They built it based on all the information found in all the folk-lore surrounding the Philadelphia experiment. And it actually worked, the object in the center faded from view. The news person doing the interview asked what would happen if they put their hand in the field, and the guys said it would be very, very bad. But after that, all mention of the story disappeared. This was televised and treated more like a novelty than anything serious. It was on one of those science and technology week segments they sometimes run. It was sitting on a small table. When you think about, 1) no one knew what they were doing (government) and 2) even if they did, they probably didn't think it would work and someone would actually show the thing off on television.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Goals:
1) Find out who the collage students were.

2) Gather info on the original experiment (actual tools and facts)

3) Find any documented scale size experiments of the Philadelphia experiment.

4) Conduct the experiment.

Guidelines:
Don’t go all out and try to find info on the Philadelphia experiment, its conspiracy, the people who may have been on it. I want this to focus on actual scientific facts about the Philadelphia experiment. If the two collage students were able to accomplish this then we should to.

Anyone can participate; I plan on actually conducting these experiments and recording them. But I need your help to make it possible.

If the experiment is a success then various creatures ranging from coach roaches to mice will be tested and the effects will be recorded.

Let us make this a possibility

Mod Note: You Have a U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 19-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This sounds pretty cool and I am interested in participating and I would imagine many others here will be too.

I u2u'd the orginal poster of that info in the thread you linked to and asked if he has any more info on dates when he saw it etc.. which might help in tracking it down.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Thanks...I am still awaiting an u2u from the research forum moderator so I can move this and make it an actual research project.

Thanks again for your help

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Do you know enough about physics and math to do this thing?

ê¿ê

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The biggest problem that you face is not in generating a strong enough electromagnetic field to cause radar stealth and optical invisibility. What you have to be VERY CAREFUL ABOUT is to make sure that all the people that participate in this experiment are ADEQUATELY INSULATED from the harmful effects that occur from the generation of a strong EM field

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
what do you mean..will i need a lead suit or something.

Also does anyone think that a gas powered generator may work.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
What do you mean..will i need a lead suit or something?

Also does anyone think that a gas powered generator may work.

ATSGUY,

You just need a generator that is powerful enough to create an EM field which produces optical invisibility. Whether the fuel of the generator is gas, steam, a combination of alternate fuels, or something else entirely, doesn't really make any difference. It is the magnification of the field itself which matters.

You will also need to do some research into the harmful effects of electromagnetic radiation, both physically and psychologically.

The crew of the US Eldridge (the ship used in the PE) had horrific consequences from their exposure to the strong EM field produced - which not only provided radar stealth (the original intention of the experiment) but also optical invisibility.

Look upon strong EM fields like you would radioactivity from nuclear energy. Unless the people who conduct the EM test are adequately insulated, THEY WILL ALL SUFFER SEVERE HEALTH PROBLEMS

Don't repeat the mistakes that the US Navy made in 1943.

The Philadelphia Experiment - What They Didn't Want You To Know

I quote the above reference site...

"...men caught fire, went mad, and - the most bizarre of all, some were embedded halfway into the deck of the ship. Others phased in and out of this reality..."

[edit on 22-3-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
yes but they were all inside the em feild.This experiment will center probably around a small scale model..preferibly a little toy boat. I am still trying to figure out how to creat the field.

possibly putting some type of metalic wires around the boat and actuvating the em generator and seeing what happens..easier said than done.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
EEK! Not a good idea.

The reason they achieved optical invisibility on the Eldridge is because all the atoms within the EM fields were ripped from this dimension. Ok, maybe not so much 'ripped' as 'phased out rapidly', but still. When the EM generators turned off the atoms phased back in. However, the crew was not prepared for what was to happen. Nor were they properly shielded. The planet continued it's orbit but they remained in that space/time location (in the other dimension) because they didn't have any compensation for the movement of our dimension. When all the atoms phased back in it was a nightmare.

That's how some UFOs work. That's the secret behind the bermuda triangle. All the planes, ships, and people are stuck in that blank dimension in a spaceless - timeless state.

Unless you have some serious metallurgy skills and a firm grip on advanced mathematics, I would advise against playing with strong EM fields. Listen to Paul_Richard. Major precautions would need to be taken when delving into this area.

If you do continue do a lot of research and extremely careful calculations on the size and strength of EM fields. You do not want any of your atoms or your energy field anywhere near a strong EM field. The only reason there were survivors (in a physical sense) on the Eldridge is because they were completely inside the EM field from beginning to end. Entering a strong EM field while it's already active wouldn't be pretty.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
So this just seems a little bit out of this world. i wonder how the college students recreated it...Has anyone been able to find any info on them i am still searching but no luck!

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
ATSGUY,

You're right...those within the EM field are in more danger than those outside. But I'd be willing to bet that those who are even near it (without adequate insulation) are also in danger.

So this just seems a little bit out of this world.

It sure does.

I wonder how the college students recreated it...Has anyone been able to find any info on them i am still searching but no luck!

Research of that nature is not something that some 'powers that be' would like to be freely available...if you get my drift.

Check out the second page of the article on the Philadelphia Experiment that I mentioned in a previous post. There is a picture that you might want to see which illustrates optical invisibility.

After you get the people and resources available to do this, it would behoove you to do it discreetly - with no publicity - and disappear for a while.

No pun intended.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Research of that nature is not something that some 'powers that be' would like to be freely available...if you get my drift.

Those entities are actually more dangerous than EM fields. At least with EM fields you can take precautions against them. Best precaution with the PTB is to not step over the lines they have drawn. Which just isn't any fun. =(

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon

Those entities are actually more dangerous than EM fields. At least with EM fields you can take precautions against them. Best precaution with the PTB is to not step over the lines they have drawn. Which just isn't any fun. =(

I completely agree.

Let us remember what happened after Nikola Tesla died...

Immediately after Tesla's death became known, the Federal Bureau of Investigation instructed the Office of Alien Property to take possession of his papers and property, despite his US citizenship. At the time of his death, Tesla had been working on what he claimed was a teleforce weapon, or death ray. It appears that his proposed death ray was related to his research into ball lightning and plasma. After the FBI was contacted by the War Department, his papers were declared to be top secret. All of his personal effects were seized on the advice of presidential advisors, and J. Edgar Hoover declared the case "most secret", because of the nature of Tesla's inventions and patents.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

(above) Photograph showing the defraction film and its invisibility effect upon a spool of thread. Notice that the table top and pen are visible through the spool (A). This simple experiment proved that defraction was a viable and scientifically sound method of simulating invisibility.

www.viewzone.com...

i think that this type of tech...is being used in japan right now..lol...check it out if you want it is really cool.

oh yea..also i need help with finding info on tesla's experiments. He probably was the reason why all of this worked, its been hard to find any good detailed info on what he did in his labs besides the "DEATH RAY" stuff but i never could find anything on the lines of free energy...maybe that also plays a role in this.

[edit on 23-3-2006 by ATSGUY]

[edit on 23-3-2006 by ATSGUY]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Free energy is extracted from the ether by alternating magenetic fields (AMF). At least that's one way. By placing a crystal in between the AMFs you can collect the electrons that are being pulled from the ether. You can discharge the energy by magnetic fields as well.

Check these out...
en.wikipedia.org...

Some other links...

www.freeenergynews.com...

www.keelynet.com...

jnaudin.free.fr...

www.eskimo.com...

www.soteria.com...

www.icehouse.net...

www.faraday.ru...

www.electrogravity.com...

www.eskimo.com...

www.open.org...

www.chukanovenergy.com...

www.pixii.com...

4hv.org...

www.ttr.com...

www.zpenergy.com...

(Enough from me, there are thousands of links)

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I remember Bielek on Art Bell. He couldn't even give Planck's constant. Sounds like a hoax. Anyway, I suggest doing research on rotating magnetic fields, which was the primary tool used for the hoa...erm , experiment.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I saw Al Bielek in a documentary or two years ago. He appears to be sincere but I don't agree that his soul was time traveled from the past into the present and into a new body. I know this not because of his testimony, but because of my own metaphysical investigations into time travel.

It is quite impossible to venture into a future that has yet to exist

The other facet of the Philadelphia Experiment which smacks of disinformation is the idea that a ship was teleported many miles away.

In my estimation, this is the upshot:

The US Navy in 1943 experimented to see if they could achieve radar stealth with a strong electromagnetic field around a naval vessel. What they got was not only radar stealth but optical invisibility. The crew of the test ship was adversely effected from not being adequately shielded from the harmful effects of EM radiation.

That is the crux of the findings of the Philadelphia Experiment.

All this stuff about time travel and teleportation is utter nonsense.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

If it phased out of space, why couldn't it phase out of time as well? It could quite easily move, time is just like another spatial dimension.

You would have to be careful about doing an experiment of this type. You shouldnt live under a field more than 3 tesla, so the centre of your system, and the surrounding area, with a high current/voltage system, would probably be way above that.

God luck with it though, I've always wanted to have a go myself. I think a system of current flowing around a sphere makes interesting effects, but I'm not really sure. Mad science with magnets is not something I've ever been taught.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Were you serious about including small animals in such experiments? Hopefully not living ones when you don't understand what you're doing.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Originally posted by apex
If it phased out of space, why couldn't it phase out of time as well? It could quite easily move, time is just like another spatial dimension.

In my estimation, you can't phase a physical object out of time but you can make it look like you have through EM cloaking technology.

Einsteinian physics says that you can't have a material object reach the speed of light (which he posed is when time stands still), much less have it go faster than the speed of light. So time travel into an alternate timeline in the past can only be accomplished in rarefied dimensions of Spirit.

Which is good for us. Otherwise, the Zetan-aliens, who are not ethical beings, would have already corrupted alternate timelines on this and many other planets.

Science is not the end-all.

The God Force is

You would have to be careful about doing an experiment of this type. You shouldn't live under a field more than 3 Tesla, so the centre of your system, and the surrounding area, with a high current/voltage system, would probably be way above that.

Sounds like prudent advice.

God luck with it though, I've always wanted to have a go myself. I think a system of current flowing around a sphere makes interesting effects, but I'm not really sure. Mad science with magnets is not something I've ever been taught.

Or are likely to be taught for a long time. It is not something that our government wants us tampering with.

Does anyone recall Gary McKinnon of the UK?

His hacking into US government computers led him to finding lists of names under the heading of Non-Terrestrial Officers. He also found a list of ship names that do not match current US Naval vessels.

Ready for a logical extrapolation?

The US government already has a small fleet of interstellar spacecraft (NASA is just a front) that use gravity wave propulsion and EM cloaking technology.

This would confirm what Ben Rich, former CEO of Lockheed Aircraft, said to Jan Harzan (a MUFON director) before he died:

That the military already has the capability to move among the stars and what a shame it is that humanity did not have this knowledge.

[edit on 24-3-2006 by Paul_Richard]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join