It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral traveler

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
My name is John. I live in Michigan.

I am an astral traveler. I have had over 3000 obes in the last 18 years.

I am hoping to find other astral experts out there.

Except I only run into people who want to learn how.

Most of the time I have to shake myself awake to keep them from happening.

In my quest for understanding I have read about, history, quantum physics, chaos theory, mythology, religion, secret doctrine, consciousness, etc etc.

In my astral travels I have witnessed nuclear war, murder, drug use, sex, etc. I have been a special agent in charge of protecting a state diplomat and then went into a warehouse and killed arabs, I have stood at the bank of the river and shot down enemy airplanes and felt the heat as they crashed down around me. I also witnessed the death and destruction of last years tsunami before it happened. I have been attaced by inccubi, succubi, and shadow people. I have seen a great shimmering city made of diamond. I have also seen a city in the year 3000.

BUT all of this is SUBJECTIVE. Can you prove you love your cat/dog? Can you prove what the color of yellow really is? Subjectivity, ya gotta love it.

Anyhow I enjoy reading, fishing, wooden boats, and crafting origami out of thin sheets of tin that for some funny reason look like head wear.

You might see me around the boards. I might chastise young people who want to conjure demons or stuff like that. I have a apocolyptic outlook on the world. I mean with all the worlds problems, it does not matter, in a billion years the sun will kill the entire planet, so why bother.

Take care everyone, I really enjoy your contibutions, ideas and questions.

John

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Walcome and enjoy your long stay.

[edit on 19-3-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
What are we talking about? welcome and banned, enjoy my short stay?

What did i do?

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
my mistake.

[edit on 19-3-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I really enjoy your site.

[edit on 19-3-2006 by moldmakertech]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Good to have you around,

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? look for this tab at the top of the page, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Thank you for your hospitality Asala.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
hi moldmakertech, what about physic powers? can you see into other members future or past? i wounder what you would see im my future.

[edit on 19-3-2006 by worksoftplayhard]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Awsome MoldMaker!!!

Its great to have you join us!! WELCOME TO ATS

I saw your post on the OOBE thread and am thrilled to have you with us all!!!

Gimme a fly by sometime! lolerz......I bet your going to get on really well with Enyalius.....

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
but I do have intuitive perceptions. I can see through a person.

Actually alot of people dont like me because they know I see right through their glamours.

I can feel peoples vibrations and some times can hear their thoughts.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I tried to post to your research group but cant, and I tried to u2u people, but cant, so I will just be patient and wait till people contact me.

Ive done all I can do.

Just so you guys know - I am not making this stuff up. But its all subjective you know? Can I prove any of this? No.

Because I can move my physical body while in obe I am thinking of setting up recording equipment to capture whatever I can.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Stupid question,
Whats an OBE ?
I am not familiar with this stuff so frgive my "lack of" on the subject.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Hello Moldmaker.....

lol here I am coming to ask you about the research project to see if you are interested....I can help you get permission to post if you want.....but you need to be able to send and recieve u2u's and you might need to up your post count to do this.......but I am working on getting you the SCHOLAR tag nessesary to post in research projects and will let you know......(get your post count UP so I can send you a u2u)

For those who wonder about OOBE...check this research thread below

[edit on 27-3-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
hello and welcome to the ats that is ats.

i'm not your guide but you can call my lysergic and

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I will take a breather and practice some patience. I am sorry for offending anyone with my impatience.

Thank you River Goddess for everything. I will take your advice and get my u2u going.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
well , I gave you a vote on another thread

to try to help you

for my own selfish reasons

I'm hoping to hear more of your experiences

but I wanted to encourage you as well

and welcome to the bb
quite a mix in here

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hello moldmakermatch, Welcome to ATS. I hope that you enjoy your stay here.

Here are some links that you might find useful.

Terms And Conditions:

ZeddicusZulZorander's handy ATS Handbook:

ATS Points System:

How to Complain or offer Suggestions:

ATS Etiquette:

Threads without tags

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Mechanic 32.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I have spoken to the powers that be, about giving you scholar status......they to are interested in what you may tell us........

We have the policys on this board, to keep fakes and trolls from having access to such a forum as the research forum. So we wait to see what you have to say and how you behave on the board.....but I can tell you your scholar tag is waiting......it to wants to see if your worthy to wear it

Come on Moldmaker....give it to us baby! Get your u2u box working.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Ive been very busy at work and I am also trying to build a site.

But I am working on getting 20 posts.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Im not a troll or a fake. I really have these astral projections. And my dreams, WOW they are like 4 hour long movies.

Actually one time my mind split into 4 dreamers and I was having 4 dreams at one time. That was strange. Some times when I dream I feel like I am writing them, then I get stuck, rewind it and carry on in another direction. Sometimes I can freeze my dreams, rotate the scenery around and find hidden creatures hiding behind the scenes.

All of this happens when I am NOT on drugs. When I self medicate then most all dream obe activity stops. Its not a good situation, because most of the time I just want to sleep.

I am going to start working on my posts, but I just dont want to post anything, so I will be carefull what I say and make sure it actually is a real contribution.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by moldmakertech]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join