It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could anyone tell me if this site is credible or not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The link is: www.ufoinfo.com...

It's supposedly an account of humanoid sightings dating back to ancient time. It contains short blurbs about each sighting, followed by the source the author took it from...however, google searches of these sources have just led me back to said website.

If anyone has any information as to the credibility of this site, I would appreciate it. Also, I am sorry if this should be in another section.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I took a look around the site and most (if not all) of the encounter stories seem to have been taken either from someone personal experience or from a record of that personal experience. As would be the case in the older encounter stories.
Because of this, there's not many ways anyone can get proof as to the credibility of these stories or the site.

I can say one thing though, I'd say about 80% of the pictures that are with some of the stories are either fake or are cartoons drawn that have nothing to do with the story. If I take story 108 on the 2005 encounters page as an example. The picture is of The Green Lantern for god's sake

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Heh, well, they do make for an interesting read, even if it turns out they are completely fabricated.

[edit on 19-3-2006 by Wakizashi]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Wakizashi, I've visited that site over the years. It's as good as any I guess.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What do you think?

This is a website, posting their point of view and their opinions.

All websites are good source. Its up to you.

Websites arent accredited by the board of Website accreditation

Sorry, this is a sore subject with me. If you like it, post it.

Who cares?

Thats what we're here for, to take it apart

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Since we can't get the truth from our government, this is what we are reduced to doing. I'm not denigrating ATS members in the least. I'm just saying we pay outrageous taxes here in the US and our government perpetually lies to us about UFO's. What are they protecting us from? I personally fear more from mankind than I do from UFO's.

new topics

top topics

join