It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Support group for people suffering from sanity.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The inescapable reality of current America, is that sanity is not a state of mind, but a diagnosable condition which is suffered, purposefully misdiagnosed and mis-treated with pseudo medications and fallacy-therapy, all of which inevitably leads to actual mental disorders.

Therefor, a creation of a support group for the few of us which are still choosing to suffer this new disease of sanity, is simply required.

A neutral place, where people can gather bi-monthly one hour at a time, and just be sane, with out the strain of constant and involuntary attempts of battling assanine opinions of the insane majority, but just sit there quietly and peacefully, joined together by the mutual and silent acknowledgement of our ailment.

Attempts of doing so in seclusion will lead to uncontrolled manifestations of anti-regime behaviour, which only leads to "autopunishment by proxy" dispensed by the corporate Gods of consumerism.

Whos with me?

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Wow, what a new thought and so true! I think I qualify: my ex said I needed to see a psychiatrist, because I didn't feel guilty about the divorce.

join