It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science in the Quran:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The two links were a bit long in the tooth for me today, MsP08. I'll go back later to listen to the whole links. 40 minutes on the first, and 1 hour 5 min on the second.

I believe most educated Westerners accept that Europe was in the DARK AGES as we call the period just pre-Crusades, and that it was the Arab Muslims who “possessed” and preserved much of the knowledge of the ancients and passed it on to others. And it is also generally conceded without regret that many Arabs and other Muslims have made distinguished contributions to the world’s scholarship. Jewish people know this and acknowledge the halcyon years living under the Moors on the Iberian peninsula before 1492.

I have never been to old Palestine but I always heard it was best suited for growing rocks. It seems to me a tragedy on a tragedy that two peoples would want so desperately to occupy the same spot of ground. As in the case of a woman, she cannot be HALF pregnant.

America could have, or at least, it could have until recently, imposed a peace in the old Mandate. The problem is - I believe -that it is American policy to keep the whole Middle East in turmoil. This policy follows-on the British and French policy that existed prior to WW2. The peoples of the Middle East never had a chance. OIL has “killed” them. The ME has it, and the West is going to take it. One way or another. Sorry about that.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Well sir, first am sorry for this late reply.

I believe most educated Westerners accept that Europe was in the DARK AGES as we call the period just pre-Crusades, and that it was the Arab Muslims who “possessed” and preserved much of the knowledge of the ancients and passed it on to others. And it is also generally conceded without regret that many Arabs and other Muslims have made distinguished contributions to the world’s scholarship. Jewish people know this and acknowledge the halcyon years living under the Moors on the Iberian peninsula before 1492.

I am happy to hear that they actually admit. Most people a days don't want anything that concerns Islam . or the "Arab world"

I have never been to old Palestine but I always heard it was best suited for growing rocks. It seems to me a tragedy on a tragedy that two peoples would want so desperately to occupy the same spot of ground. As in the case of a woman, she cannot be HALF pregnant.

Well sir, Don't believe what everyone says. You must experience. The problem is both sides aren't willing to sacrifice for one another. And i as a Palestinian know for a fact that we tried to do so but how could you let someone get in the land you own. A land that you lived in? Even if it was the place of the growing rocks - Those rocks that grow there belong to someone.

Yes a women can't be half pregnant but what she can be a pregnant mother not knowing who this child in her belongs to.

America could have, or at least, it could have until recently, imposed a peace in the old Mandate. The problem is - I believe -that it is American policy to keep the whole Middle East in turmoil. This policy follows-on the British and French policy that existed prior to WW2. The peoples of the Middle East never had a chance. OIL has “killed” them. The ME has it, and the West is going to take it. One way or another. Sorry about that.

They may take oil , Take homes,Lives, even take nature out of earth but what they can't ever do is trade our religion. Because this land doesn't belong to any of us here. We are just renting then we're out of here.. So discrimination is the only thing that the one above can deal with.

Well i went offf topic...
Sorrry

[edit on 25-3-2006 by MsPalestinian08]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Surah 28 Al-Qasas Part 20
To us our deeds, and to you your deeds. Peace be upon you. We seek not (the way of) the ignorant.

[edit on 25-3-2006 by ADVISOR]

new topics

top topics

join