It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights over Phoenix.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Check this out:

www.lightsoverphoenix.com...

It's a website claiming they are able to re-enact what happened on the day of the phoenix lights incident based on a mysterious white box found by two construction workers. So far the website provides the intro and after the intro tell the viewers that video #2 (the re-enactment) is on the way. However I've been waiting for an year and no updates! Anyone have more information on this story or does anyone know if the updates are being sent to antotherr weebsite?

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Maybe its the same people who make re-enactments for Discovery and history channels. Based on peoples accounts, they can create the craft and redo the entire scene.
According to the UFO witnesses, its incredibly real.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
the guy who sells the movies and books faked it
he confessed to it
do a search

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
the phoenix lights case is the largest dissinfo act ever!

im ex-military and in my mos i fired alot of flares. those lights were flares in phoenix. theres no doubt in my mind, they looked and acted just like flares.

but the problem is that people shouldn't even be focusing on the phoenix lights. the real issue started with a very large triangle craft spotted the whole night, headed towards phoenix. tons of people saw it.

so why were those flares shot out? to confuse the public. they were put up in the expected trajectory of the crafts flight. once the phoenix lights were proven flares, everyone forgot about the massive, silent, triangle flying around the southwest that night. americans rely too much on media info and also seem to suffer severe ADD.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
the phoenix lights case is the largest dissinfo act ever!...
...but the problem is that people shouldn't even be focusing on the phoenix lights. the real issue started with a very large triangle craft spotted the whole night, headed towards phoenix. tons of people saw it.

so why were those flares shot out? to confuse the public. they were put up in the expected trajectory of the crafts flight. once the phoenix lights were proven flares, everyone forgot about the massive, silent, triangle flying around the southwest that night. americans rely too much on media info and also seem to suffer severe ADD.

You got that totally right there, I never understand why, even here, loads of people just say "Flares, definitely flares", but they never manage to explain that triangle.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Wingsfan,

They werent flares. They werent flares.

Flares dont travel in formation

My entire family saw it.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I don't see the virgin Mary on a Cheeto or a pic of Jesus on a pancake. Or that that's to say I can see something that "with some imagination" has a likeness, but it doesn't make it so.

Same with these lights. Enthusiasm, willingness to believe, faith, and imagination are all you need. Even when demonstrated the contrary people will maintain their faith.

As for slow triangular shapes 200-300 yards in length. By the accounts read, these occurred over multiple nights. And NOT one blessed witness. Not one single UFOologist lives there to catch the slow lumbering behemoth. A case potentially bigger than Roswell and people sat on their hands.
A large metropolotan area. Is this even concieveable? If this thing flew over my area, especially over a series of nights, you better be sure people would catch it Some morons probably would have even shot at it.

[edit on 20-3-2006 by nullster]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
Some morons probably would have even shot at it.

[edit on 20-3-2006 by nullster]

That would have been quite funny if someone had shot at the phoenix lights, imagine if they chipped off a bit of plane saying USAF on it. That would of been brilliant. They wouldn't have been able to deny that in a hurry.

top topics

join