It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Freemason ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hello

What is the freemasons I have heard about ?

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Dude, the answers are many and varied. Run a search on Wikipedia...

Put simply, though:

We are black magicians who are the cause of all the world's ills. We are governed by an inner circle of reptilian shapeshifters, and sacrifice babies to Cronos. We are nepotists, misogynists, and heretics. We have far-reaching political agendas that incorporate an enforced class system under the New World Order, as well as compulsory microchipping and a tripod/mecha production program. Our ranks include Hitler, Stalin and Xenu. Our offices are open from 8:30am to 5:30pm.

MMP

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
We are black magicians who are the cause of all the world's ills. We are governed by an inner circle of reptilian shapeshifters, and sacrifice babies to Cronos. We are nepotists, misogynists, and heretics. We have far-reaching political agendas that incorporate an enforced class system under the New World Order, as well as compulsory microchipping and a tripod/mecha production program. Our ranks include Hitler, Stalin and Xenu. Our offices are open from 8:30am to 5:30pm.

Where do I sign???

[edit on 3/19/2006 by MMP]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
Run a search on Wikipedia...

Wikipedia!!! naw...try TinWiki!

excellent and clear info on there about Masonry.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Gamerman

I'm going to assume that your question is an honest one, and therefore desirves an honest answer.

Rather than suggest that you track down the various posts by Masonic Light or one of the other more prolifice posters in our fraternity, try starting with this link:

Here

Since I've only had mixed luck posting links that work, the following is the address: masonicinfo.com/primer.htm

Good luck, you might try looking around in your comunity for a mason. Most anyone you find will be willing to give you information, or put you in contact with someone who can answer your questions.

If all else failes U2U me. We can have a chat at BTS, if necessary. I'm willing to answer any questions that do not pertain to the modes of recognition, spacifice of the ritual, or exactly what was said in my lodge last meeting. Even most of those areas can be covered in general though.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The best site to get started on Freemasonry is Freemasonry Watch.
You would be well advised to also have a look at official disinformation sites like Masonic Info and ask yourself if these guys are who they say they are (i.e. "nothing really") then why are there so many people over the last 300 years saying otherwise, especially ex-Masons?

For my 2 cents of 5 years personal experience with them, they are a lunatic fringe cult AND a large organised crime syndicate.

Stay as far away from them as possible.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by MrNECROS]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
It's true. We blew up his toilet.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
... and drugged his dog.

Actually, that was a mistake. I was planting the explosives when this poochie started nuzzling the oreos in my pocket. How was I to know he would be allergic to the double fudge filling?

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
... and drugged his dog.

Actually, that was a mistake. I was planting the explosives when this poochie started nuzzling the oreos in my pocket. How was I to know he would be allergic to the double fudge filling?

Let me guess, after his toilet got blew up he went back.

That Necross is a Riot isn't he

new topics

top topics

join